Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cuomo acussed of sexual harassment twice

Grim Reaper 6

A second former aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) came forward with allegations of sexual harassment, including that the elected official asked her personal questions about her sex life. Charlotte Bennett, 25, told The New York Times in an interview published Saturday that Cuomo harassed her late last spring as the state became a hotspot in the first months of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/second-former-aide-accuses-cuomo-of-sexual-harassment/ar-BB1e4QYP

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Something something Trump something something everyone look over there! Something something nothing to see here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Something something Trump something something everyone look over there! Something something nothing to see here.

Thanks for the sarcasm, but this is all about Cuomo I have no idea why you brought Trump into this conversation. If any politician commits these and other crimes and it is proven they need to be prosecuted for them, it has nothing to do with party affiliation. 

Maybe you don't understand that, or just disagree with it either way it's your right.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Happy to see you back manwon.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Happy to see you back manwon.

Thanks I will be here on off, hope all is well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the sarcasm, but this is all about Cuomo I have no idea why you brought Trump into this conversation. If any politician commits these and other crimes and it is proven they need to be prosecuted for them, it has nothing to do with party affiliation. 

Maybe you don't understand that, or just disagree with it either way it's your right.

I really don't think any politician is free from corruption.   Power goes to their heads.  I guess we look for the least corrupt to lead our countries

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

He was acting what he thinks Cumo's response is going to be

• Like 7

Just that there are inevitably parts of the press that will play a game of whataboutism and bring up Trump as a distraction.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Either of the Cumo boys will inevitably mention that Trump person, as an excuse or a distraction.

• Like 6

Just now, President Wearer of Hats said:

Just that there are inevitably parts of the press that will play a game of whataboutism and bring up Trump as a distraction.

I see your point, but that isn't my intention.

• Like 3

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I see your point, but that isn't my intention.

I know, you want to hold Cuomo’s feet to the fire. We all do, but some of us are cynical enough to predict that pageant of misdirection and excuses that are coming our way.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I realize that now, thanks for the post.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

I know, you want to hold Cuomo’s feet to the fire. We all do, but some of us are cynical enough to predict that pageant of misdirection and excuses that are coming our way.

If the Cuomo brothers try to use misdirection it only proves his guilt. If he is smart he will stick to trying to clear his name, that would say volumes to prove he isn't guilty. Crimes like this make me angry, and so do false accusations against politicians, it will not take long before there is a clear picture and his actions in the coming days in my opinion will make it clear. He will either cooperate with the investigation or try to use his political position to avoid it, this alone will prove him guilty or not. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 5

Cuomo is going down.

Probably he'll be forced to step down next week.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:D 

20210227_184214.jpg

Hypocritical POS... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, and then said:

Hypocritical POS... 

Saying what he thinks the public wants to hear from him.  How many politicians do that?  Just paying lip service

• Like 9

So.  Much.  Goodbye.

Find them.  Any of them.  Wherever they reside.  Then weed them out and get rid of them.

Take their influence and power away and relegate them to prison and obscurity.

Horrific predators and traumatizers.

Filth.

• Like 4

Are...people assuming we'd be okay with sexual harassment from a liberal? Because we're not, just ask Anthony Weiner. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Are...people assuming we'd be okay with sexual harassment from a liberal? Because we're not, just ask Anthony Weiner. 

What about Tara Reid? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

What about Tara Reid? 

...The chick from American Pie? What did she do?