Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cuomo acussed of sexual harassment twice

Grim Reaper 6

16 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Are...people assuming we'd be okay with sexual harassment from a liberal? Because we're not, just ask Anthony Weiner. 

You would and will be ok with whatever msm tells you to be ok with. There suddenly seems to be a effort by the left to throw him under the bus. Hence the reason no ones coming to his defense. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, spartan max2 said:

He was acting what he thinks Cumo's response is going to be

I think Cuomo apologized.  It is a little hollow to apologize after you have been caught.  

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, glorybebe said:

I really don't think any politician is free from corruption.   Power goes to their heads.  I guess we look for the least corrupt to lead our countries

The problem is the truly intelligent and morally responsible people stay far away from politics. They want nothing to to do with all of that nonsense and corruption.

• Like 4

On 2/28/2021 at 12:31 AM, glorybebe said:

Well, sexual assault accusations on top of the covid fiasco SHOULD  bring him down 

Among a couple other investigations that have been ongoing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I think Cuomo apologized.  It is a little hollow to apologize after you have been caught.  

Idk why you are quoting me to say this

Maybe the msm are pushing this to distract from the fact he is responsible for the deaths of thousands of old vunerable people.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well I guess he is exposed. I like the guy but if the acquisitions are true he is a pig and should step down. 
From hero of the pandemic to allegations of cover up, bullying and sexual harassment. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

From hero of the pandemic

A hero in his own mind. He was sending Covid patients to nursing homes while the USNS Comfort, the hospital ship, went mainly unused.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

A hero in his own mind. He was sending Covid patients to nursing homes while the USNS Comfort, the hospital ship, went mainly unused.

Yup, before that all came out he was a hero according to many including myself. I guess I was wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Yup, before that all came out he was a hero according to many including myself. I guess I was wrong. 

He was certainly busy blowing his own horn in the media.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Idk why you are quoting me to say this

I might not have understood your quote.  I thought you were responding to Manwon and  Wearer of Hats before big Mario issued his apology.

:w00t: 

A woman named Anna Ruch says Cuomo made her feel “confused and shocked and embarrassed” during a wedding event in September of 2019. Ruch, who is now 33, told The New York Times that it was the first time she met Cuomo.

Ruch says she thanked him for his complimentary remarks about her newlywed friends when the Governor placed his hand on her lower back. Ruch claims Cuomo called her “aggressive” when she forcibly removed his hand from her back. 

Shockingly, Ruch says Cuomo then placed both hands on her face and asked, “Can I kiss you?”

“I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed,” Ruch said. “I turned my head away and didn’t have words in that moment.”

Ruch provided The Times with a photograph of the encounter as well as text messages regarding the incident.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/1/2021 at 8:14 AM, and then said:

What about Tara Reid? 

Why don't you go into Reades allegations? 

You are such a hypocrite it's ridiculous.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You would and will be ok with whatever msm tells you to be ok with. There suddenly seems to be a effort by the left to throw him under the bus. Hence the reason no ones coming to his defense. 

Well you don't mind Trump grabbing married women on the you know what. So why the big deal about another corrupt womaniser? Sounds like Republican presidential material. 

• Like 1

oh, FFS trump never actually grabbed anyone, it was a locker room talk,  this TDS is a serious disease, as bad as covid, if not worse, people recover from covid,  TDS, however turns millions into deranged morons forever

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, aztek said:

oh, FFS trump never actually grabbed anyone, it was a locker room talk,  this TDS is a serious disease, as bad as covid, if not worse, people recover from covid,  TDS, however turns millions into deranged morons forever

Unfortunately, not everyone recovers form Covid. A relative and a close friend of mine both died because of it.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

We where okay with him until it became apparent he was a jackass, simple as. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

like we've been saying before, the system will eat its own once the next stage starts,  seems like it just did,. grab a pop corn

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We where okay with him until it became apparent he was a jackass, simple as. 

That is the difference between the "immoral" left and the "moral" right. Weiner, Al Franken...all had to go, shund by their own democrats because of sexual misconduct. Rightly so, and I expect the same to be done with Cuomo if all this proved to be true.

But, don't count on the Republicans with their high "Christian Family Values" to do the same in their ranks. All is fine with them if the money is right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't forget Bill Clinton and JFK.

54 minutes ago, odas said:

That is the difference between the "immoral" left and the "moral" right. Weiner, Al Franken...all had to go, shund by their own democrats because of sexual misconduct. Rightly so, and I expect the same to be done with Cuomo if all this proved to be true.

But, don't count on the Republicans with their high "Christian Family Values" to do the same in their ranks. All is fine with them if the money is right.

Ralph Northam 

Robert Byrd 

Bill Clinton 

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2021 at 11:24 AM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Its always impartial when the Accused picks the Judge. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, odas said:

Whats a Christian family value? Love? Trust? Forgiveness? Redemption?

Given, a criminal is a criminal, and if a crime was committed, out you go should be the way of it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Well you don't mind Trump grabbing married women on the you know what. So why the big deal about another corrupt womaniser? Sounds like Republican presidential material. 

Did they ever figure out which of the (probably) hundreds of thousands of gold diggers that threw themselves at him, that got grabbed? 

If there's no witness, or a victim, is there a crime? 

There's real criminals, that really murdered people (OJ Simpson), that walked free... But with this Trump accusation we don't even really have a time, place, or victim... AFAIK. And yet this is used as "States Evidence" that he's a "Bad Man".

Not condoning grabbing anyone, but to punish, shouldn't there be evidence of a victim?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:w00t: 

A woman named Anna Ruch says Cuomo made her feel “confused and shocked and embarrassed” during a wedding event in September of 2019. Ruch, who is now 33, told The New York Times that it was the first time she met Cuomo.

Ruch says she thanked him for his complimentary remarks about her newlywed friends when the Governor placed his hand on her lower back. Ruch claims Cuomo called her “aggressive” when she forcibly removed his hand from her back. 

Shockingly, Ruch says Cuomo then placed both hands on her face and asked, “Can I kiss you?”

“I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed,” Ruch said. “I turned my head away and didn’t have words in that moment.”

Ruch provided The Times with a photograph of the encounter as well as text messages regarding the incident.

Yeah. He'll be gone by Friday.