Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Cuomo acussed of sexual harassment twice

199 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Myles
11 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:w00t: 

 

That seems very biden-like.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Why don't you go into Reades allegations? 

You are such a hypocrite it's ridiculous.

Your glaring double-standard is duly noted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Well you don't mind Trump grabbing married women on the you know what

YOU sir, are LYING.  You either don't care to be informed or you aren't willing to believe anything other than your media source about that famous October surprise tape.  I don't care if you choose to continue lying but I'll damned sure point it out every time I see it.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
10 hours ago, aztek said:

oh, FFS trump never actually grabbed anyone, it was a locker room talk,  this TDS is a serious disease, as bad as covid, if not worse, people recover from covid,  TDS, however turns millions into deranged morons forever

He's used the same tired BS for years and he has to know it's a lie.  What does that say?  On ignore he goes.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah. He'll be gone by Friday.

De Blah Blah is sniping at him now.  I don't see him leaving unless they give him some kind of platinum parachute.  Democrats hold others accountable, themselves, not so much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Did they ever figure out which of the (probably) hundreds of thousands of gold diggers that threw themselves at him, that got grabbed? 

If there's no witness, or a victim, is there a crime? 

There's real criminals, that really murdered people (OJ Simpson), that walked free... But with this Trump accusation we don't even really have a time, place, or victim... AFAIK. And yet this is used as "States Evidence" that he's a "Bad Man".

Not condoning grabbing anyone, but to punish, shouldn't there be evidence of a victim?

?

If you are so powerfull that you can intimidate victims and arrange to hide evidence...

Soon, it will all come out.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, odas said:

?

If you are so powerfull that you can intimidate victims and arrange to hide evidence...

Soon, it will all come out.

Odas, serious question, I'm NOT trying to bait you into an argument, I just would like to know if you have ever spent as much time and energy against anyone else in your life as you have against Donald Trump?  I don't doubt that you and others are completely sincere in your disgust or hate for the guy but have you ever felt that way about ANYONE ELSE in your life?  You've never met him, you never will and nothing he has done will actually cause you, personal harm yet you seem obsessed with holding him responsible.  How will that benefit you?  Is it all about just the dopamine rush of being part of a mob?  Man... it's pathological...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
34 minutes ago, and then said:

Odas, serious question, I'm NOT trying to bait you into an argument, I just would like to know if you have ever spent as much time and energy against anyone else in your life as you have against Donald Trump?  I don't doubt that you and others are completely sincere in your disgust or hate for the guy but have you ever felt that way about ANYONE ELSE in your life?  You've never met him, you never will and nothing he has done will actually cause you, personal harm yet you seem obsessed with holding him responsible.  How will that benefit you?  Is it all about just the dopamine rush of being part of a mob?  Man... it's pathological...

Your guy is not even in the top 100 on my dislike list. The real question here is why people like you, supposingly god fearing believers, have never question his and others like him in your own ranks, regarding behaviour towards women?

You made him, not the other way arround. What he and others like him do is one thing. But supporting, or not even questioning their actions, makes you way worse than them.

ANYONE who is accused of sexual misconduct should be able to defend themselfs, as should the accuser have a fair chance to prove the alligations.

Anything wrong with that? As I can see, liberal or non party members here on UM don't defend or condone Cuomo, as it should be in a case like that. But for you, a republican is always inocent and the accuser is a lier no mattet what.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, odas said:

 

ANYONE who is accused of sexual misconduct should be able to defend themselfs, as should the accuser have a fair chance to prove the alligations.

Anything wrong with that? As I can see, liberal or non party members here on UM don't defend or condone Cuomo, as it should be in a case like that. But for you, a republican is always inocent and the accuser is a lier no mattet what.

You mean like the 8 women that accused biden of inappropriate touching and the Dems and media shoved it under the rug?   Or were you referring to his touching of little girls. 

Edited by Myles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, and then said:

You've never met him, you never will and nothing he has done will actually cause you, personal harm yet you seem obsessed with holding him responsible.  How will that benefit you?  Is it all about just the dopamine rush of being part of a mob?  Man... it's pathological...

Good advice in this age of following men instead of principles and policies.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Good advice in this age of following men instead of principles and policies.

 

I think for most, people vote against the policies they believe the opponent will put in place.   Next is the policies they believe their side will put into place.  Third is the best man for the job.  

It's really a shame that it is that way.   Politicians are all scoundrels because they vote the party line, not the way they really feel.     

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
58 minutes ago, Myles said:

You mean like the 8 women that accused biden of inappropriate touching and the Dems and media shoved it under the rug?   Or were you referring to his touching of little girls. 

Irrelevant what a party sais or the media. There are courts to deal with it, if I am not mistaken. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
31 minutes ago, odas said:

Irrelevant what a party sais or the media. There are courts to deal with it, if I am not mistaken. 

You did ask why Trump supporters "never question his and others like him in your own ranks, regarding behaviour towards women"?

I'm just showing that the left does the same thing.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
37 minutes ago, Myles said:

You did ask why Trump supporters "never question his and others like him in your own ranks, regarding behaviour towards women"?

I'm just showing that the left does the same thing.  

Again, supporters means you, me, average Joe and below average AT regardless of party affiliation. The party or the media can tell us whatever they want but it is for us, individualy, to descide what is right or wrong. And to be sure the truth is the truth all has to come out in the open before we can place judgment.  So let all accusers come out freely and listen to them regardles who the accused is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
2 hours ago, Myles said:

think for most, people vote against the policies they believe the opponent will put in place.   Next is the policies they believe their side will put into place.  Third is the best man for the job.  

It's really a shame that it is that way.   Politicians are all scoundrels because they vote the party line, not the way they really feel.     

I don't think they all do, but most seem to.  Instead of calling them scoundrels though, maybe we should recognize their loyalty.  "Dance with the one who brought you." is the old advice they follow and it was lobbyists and big contributors that brought them, not voters.  Time we change the system.

The new trend seems to dump the concept of public servants in favor of media personalities who believe their sole job in Congress is to be interviewed by some media outlet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane
18 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We where okay with him until it became apparent he was a jackass, simple as. 

There was a divide on Governor Cuomo long before this scandal broke. His heavy handedness with the SAFE Act as well as his ties to the corruption with the "Buffalo Billions" program had a lot of people already looking at him critically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, odas said:

?

If you are so powerfull that you can intimidate victims and arrange to hide evidence...

Soon, it will all come out.

Depends on if there is a victim. Do you have any idea how many woman OPENLY offered their entire body to Trump in hopes of using him? Point being,  you can't rape the consenting. 

If a woman ever steps forward and claims it was her, then I'll openly condemn his actions. If not, I'm going to assume she was trying to use Trump more then he used her. Thats if it isn't just a contrived story. 

Its been four and a half years, I doubt anything more will ever be learned.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Did they ever figure out which of the (probably) hundreds of thousands of gold diggers that threw themselves at him, that got grabbed? 

If there's no witness, or a victim, is there a crime? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212/amp

Seriously. You've got to be kidding me. 

This is the sort of nonsense cover up that makes me wonder just how much Trump damaged America. No re than I even suspected. Even an atheist can see holes on your morals and ethics there.

I wonder how you would be if he grabbed your wife on the privates. Would you thank him for it? I have to wonder with statements such as the above.

15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

There's real criminals, that really murdered people (OJ Simpson), that walked free... But with this Trump accusation we don't even really have a time, place, or victim... AFAIK. And yet this is used as "States Evidence" that he's a "Bad Man".

He is. His own a rds betray him. That you overlook it really makes me second guess how much respect you actually have for your faith. It's supposed to uphold the best values of mankind. That's not in the above, that's not Trump.

What has OJ got to do with this? When was he president? IMHO OJ is a better person than Trump. He's not the first to commit a crime of passion. He has some values. Trump doesn't as far as I can see. And as incidents like the Baja Condos debacle show that all of his sycophants want to bury his bad deeds.

15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Not condoning grabbing anyone, but to punish, shouldn't there be evidence of a victim?

There's plenty of evidence, Trump sycophants refuse to hear it. 

Why do you think he is not a bad person? What impresses you? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
11 hours ago, and then said:

Your glaring double-standard is duly noted.

So that's why you won't post anything? How about a thread examining the allegation? 

You are a hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
11 hours ago, and then said:

YOU sir, are LYING.  You either don't care to be informed or you aren't willing to believe anything other than your media source about that famous October surprise tape.  I don't care if you choose to continue lying but I'll damned sure point it out every time I see it.  

No I am not lying you are. The Epoch Times isn't fact based. If you want to grab any rag that validates your belief, them I will just continue to laugh at you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

I really think this thread has become a train wreck, its a shame that it's come down to Biden and Trump.:(

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

Andrew Cuomo will be fine.  Everything has been a simple misunderstanding. 

He self-identified a few years ago as a black, jewish, gay muslim woman just seeking to control she/her body! 

:D

 

20210302_173331.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, odas said:

Your guy is not even in the top 100 on my dislike list.

Wow... man I hope I never cross you.

7 hours ago, odas said:

have never question his and others like him in your own ranks, regarding behaviour towards women?

You have no idea what my beliefs are in those areas but you don't mind accusing me of being amoral or immoral simply because I refused to reject someone like everyone else you know, rejected him.  Trump is a bull in a china shop.  He's an alpha predator and he tells people what he believes.  He faced a media firestorm during his entire campaign and then during his 4 years in office.  I think the reality here is that the media had always been able to subdue or destroy Republicans they didn't "like".  They went absolutely nuts when he wouldn't dance to their tune.  He had the nerve to return their fire and THAT was unforgivable.

You and I don't agree on much but I never figured you for an angry, hateful person who also tries to moralize over the behavior of others.  

My comment stands.  The man NEVER said that he'd "grabbed" women by their genitals.  Those who continue to say this, years later are liars.  There is a lot of that kind of slander that they generated on the Left and those who heard it and believed it without actually LISTENING or READING his actual words, are guilty of the same kind of nastiness and hatred that they blame him for.

7 hours ago, odas said:

ANYONE who is accused of sexual misconduct should be able to defend themselfs, as should the accuser have a fair chance to prove the alligations.

I totally agree.  Now that he's out of the office, let them pursue their legal actions.  No one is stopping them now.  

7 hours ago, Myles said:

You mean like the 8 women that accused biden of inappropriate touching and the Dems and media shoved it under the rug?   Or were you referring to his touching of little girls. 

You'd think having actual video of his actions would have been enough to cause media to address it.  Those who can watch the reactions of those little girls and simply ignore it or refuse to acknowledge it are, by ANY standard, hypocrites.

 

7 hours ago, odas said:

But for you, a republican is always inocent and the accuser is a lier no mattet what.

I don't suppose you could post a link or cite a ost and thread that shows me doing what you just accused me of?  The only one of these stories I balk at allowing without challenge is the blatant lies about him "grabbing" married women.  In fact, that October surprise audio makes no mention of the women being married.  I guess that's a little addition as the legend grows.  

Hate whomever you want to hate.  Makes no difference to me.  But if you make an accusation that I KNOW is based on a lie, I'll call you on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Depends on if there is a victim. Do you have any idea how many woman OPENLY offered their entire body to Trump

No, I don't and I don't want to know.

 If not, I'm going to assume she was trying to use Trump more then he used her. Thats if it isn't just a contrived story. 

Let's leave Melania out of this.

Its been four and a half years, I doubt anything more will ever be learned.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
54 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't suppose you could post a link or cite a ost and thread that shows me doing what you just accused me of?  The only one of these stories I balk at allowing without challenge is the blatant lies about him "grabbing" married women.  In fact, that October surprise audio makes no mention of the women being married.  I guess that's a little addition as the legend grows.  

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and **** her. She was married.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.amp.html%3f0p19G=2103

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.