Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cuomo acussed of sexual harassment twice

Grim Reaper 6

All people in power, politicians, cops, doctors need to wear a voice recording device at all time and do a register containing all the recording... no way out of this without it. Truth or bust for both sides.

(Making a startup on that could be a good idea..)

Edited by Jon the frog

21 hours ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

After one allegation, suspension (with pay) pending an inquiry in my industry. Without pay if multiple allegations. 

And that's what we have here. Multiple allegations. Seems more than enough for immediate suspension pending outcome. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Reads best friend voted Biden. I'm new to sure yet story is credible.

Tic toc ........

It would be more credible than the ones against Trump. She didn’t wait for him to become president. Or Vice President for that matter. 

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

It would be more credible than the ones against Trump. She didn’t wait for him to become president. Or Vice President for that matter. 

Actually she did. Hence the tic tic comment. Why is it more credible? Her best friend doesn't even seem overly convinced and voted for Biden. 

Just now, psyche101 said:

Actually she did. Hence the tic tic comment. Why is it more credible? Her best friend doesn't even seem overly convinced and voted for Biden. 

She filed a complaint at the time. I’m not saying he should be convicted of it. I’m just saying what’s good for the goose, by your standards. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

She filed a complaint at the time.

She approached police March last year 

Or do you mean the claim of one at the time which doesn't seem to exist and that nobody can recall?

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’m not saying he should be convicted of it. I’m just saying what’s good for the goose, by your standards. 

What about this standard?

Wait for it.....

Tic toc........

I don’t know about the police records, I know I’ve heard her speak of it long before March of last year. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, psyche101 said:

What's that mean?

Two wrongs make a right?

They do on the left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

She filed a complaint at the time. I’m not saying he should be convicted of it. I’m just saying what’s good for the goose, by your standards. 

The left is all about - Do what we say, not what we do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

By now Cuomo has been accused by five women I believe.  But this seems like the lesser of two evils compared to his handling of the pandemic in his state.  Watch this video below, it really gets good around halfway through when despite the fact that smaller news outlets with much less resources were reporting the facts behind Cuomo's mishandling of the pandemic the big hitter of the news media couldn't stop fawning over him.  This is disgusting

• Like 2

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t know about the police records, I know I’ve heard her speak of it long before March of last year. 

Unless you're a close friend of hers, I don't see how that's actually possible.

10 hours ago, Myles said:

They do on the left.

It would appear not. You're clearly right leaning and all you do is hate and attack. 

The left is all about - Do what we say, not what we do.

That sounds more like what you're posting. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

By now Cuomo has been accused by five women I believe.  But this seems like the lesser of two evils compared to his handling of the pandemic in his state.  Watch this video below, it really gets good around halfway through when despite the fact that smaller news outlets with much less resources were reporting the facts behind Cuomo's mishandling of the pandemic the big hitter of the news media couldn't stop fawning over him.  This is disgusting

Exactly. That’s what’s baffling. Sexual misconduct? What about mass murder? At the least mass man slaughter. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It would appear not. You're clearly right leaning and all you do is hate and attack. 

I must lean left.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Exactly. That’s what’s baffling. Sexual misconduct? What about mass murder? At the least mass man slaughter. 

Not sure his involvement (or lack of) would be classified as murder or manslaughter. Certainly deliberate indifference or criminal negligence.

On 3/7/2021 at 9:42 PM, psyche101 said:

And that's what we have here. Multiple allegations. Seems more than enough for immediate suspension pending outcome. 

Well other public officials have resigned after allegations. I think the number of accusers, which is growing, is the matter that carries weight. It shows a pattern of misconduct that can't be categorized as simple misconduct. He is in a known position of authority that he has obviously abused for various reasons. His arrogance and hubris has been on display during his entire tenure as NYS Governor. It's not out of the realm of possibility that his psyche made him believe that his conduct with female counterparts was acceptable. If he truly supports the rights of victims and his (weirdly silent) Lt. Governor is a champion of punishment for those who are serial predators through grooming and harassment, then he should resign. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Well other public officials have resigned after allegations. I think the number of accusers, which is growing, is the matter that carries weight. It shows a pattern of misconduct that can't be categorized as simple misconduct. He is in a known position of authority that he has obviously abused for various reasons. His arrogance and hubris has been on display during his entire tenure as NYS Governor. It's not out of the realm of possibility that his psyche made him believe that his conduct with female counterparts was acceptable. If he truly supports the rights of victims and his (weirdly silent) Lt. Governor is a champion of punishment for those who are serial predators through grooming and harassment, then he should resign. 

More, in his party, should be hounding him to resign, but it's pretty quiet on that side.  

• Like 4

I'll be truly shocked if he leaves before the end of his term.  He comes from a political dynasty and is a legend in his own mind.  

• Like 3

First the nursing home deaths, now this :no:

I must lean left.

You've become too hateful for the left. 

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

I know what you mean. That personal attitude of being a gift to the females of this earth isn't unique by any means. If he resigns, he would still get full benefits. I really think that should be left to a court of law to decide now that multiple complaints offer enough reason for deeper investigation. If he has abused his position for the people, they should not have to carry him through retirement. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 10:57 PM, psyche101 said:

I didn't say that admission was a crime. I said it's deplorable behaviour that illustrates a disgusting person, not fit for POTUS and shoes no respect for the people he is supposed to be leading. It's evidence that he is a bad person and unfit for the role he was given.

I'd, in a general way, agree with that. 

My opinion was Clinton was even less fit.

That's why I'm asking why outrage in this instance by the American people. 

I think the outrage is due to the hypocrisy, not the actual acts. At least by the Right. These same Democrats making excuses for Cuomo, have at other times, such as with Kavanagh for the Supreme Court, stated that a single accusation should disqualify a person from such an office.

• Like 1