Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman captures 'small humanoid' on camera

UM-Bot

HOW DARW YOU ALL MOCK.

My Patentedly Predictable and Reliable (or your money back) Pappameter says there’s a 42.5% chance it’s from the same dimension as the Cottingly Faeries.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

HOW DARW YOU ALL MOCK.

My Patentedly Predictable and Reliable (or your money back) Pappameter says there’s a 42.5% chance it’s from the same dimension as the Cottingly Faeries.

Au contraire mister president, monsieur Papa seems to have got his machine working properly, as witnessed in an earlier thread from today (GMT). Alas, as to it's longevity is yet to be seen so you may well be right. No doubt he'll be along soon, frothing at the bit so we shall see.

• Haha 2

These comments are an insult to intelligence. If something is extraterrestrial or interdimensional, how do we know exactly what it is supposed to look like? You have no way of knowing if it�s �flat�.... if it looks uniform in the light, well if it�s not from here why would you assume it must behave as �earth objects� do? There�s already proof of aliens and alien interviews at Area 51 with live beings so this being a biological being is possible. Most of you probably couldn�t handle the confirmation of aliens to your fragile phony reality so I guess these comments are expected. Sad, but expected

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Bill Tompkins said:

These comments are an insult to intelligence. If something is extraterrestrial or interdimensional, how do we know exactly what it is supposed to look like? You have no way of knowing if it�s �flat�.... if it looks uniform in the light, well if it�s not from here why would you assume it must behave as �earth objects� do? There�s already proof of aliens and alien interviews at Area 51 with live beings so this being a biological being is possible. Most of you probably couldn�t handle the confirmation of aliens to your fragile phony reality so I guess these comments are expected. Sad, but expected

You've got a point . . . . . . . . . . :unsure2:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bill Tompkins said:

ddzfavj-3b7c3936-60dd-42e4-9f2c-d30046ac

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

57 minutes ago, Bill Tompkins said:

tenor (2).gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

There's also a white bag a little further up this driveway that has what looks like a good sized reptile tail coming out of it. There is also, i think, an orange cat and a orange kitten in the fenceline on the right.

Really bad hoax, you can tell it's not 3 dimensional..  It looks like a paper cut out . .  .  Even her asking what it is is not thought out well!

• Thanks 1

Action Figure

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

I think it�s an alien

Why? What is it that makes you think it's an alien?

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

Why? What is it that makes you think it's an alien?

Because it doesn’t look human ....and it’s not impossible for aliens to be caught on camera .... especially if they want to be seen....

52 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Because it doesn’t look human ....and it’s not impossible for aliens to be caught on camera .... especially if they want to be seen....

Why is it in the photo?

Taking a stroll in a decrepit area for sentimental reasons?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Because it doesn't look human ....and it’s not impossible for aliens to be caught on camera .... especially if they want to be seen....

:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, it's probably a toy, or a cutout... but I think it's interesting that the person who took the photo didn't notice it when she took the photo. On the other hand, why would she notice it, it's fairly small. 

I'm not trying to say that I think it's a small alien, decloaked by camera :D I'm trying to say it's funny and interesting that we often don't see so many of clearly visible things that are right in front of our eyes. 

• Like 1

It's a cardboard cutout. I have a question. Why does every fake picture or video show the alien naked? I'm pretty sure if aliens are coming to Earth, they aren't doing the streak. "Don't look Ethel!!!!!" 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SpaceBumZaphod said:

It's a cardboard cutout. I have a question. Why does every fake picture or video show the alien naked? I'm pretty sure if aliens are coming to Earth, they aren't doing the streak. "Don't look Ethel!!!!!" 

I think the aliens must want to establish a nudist colony.