Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman captures 'small humanoid' on camera

UM-Bot

On 3/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, Bill Tompkins said:

These comments are an insult to intelligence. If something is extraterrestrial or interdimensional, how do we know exactly what it is supposed to look like? You have no way of knowing if it�s �flat�.... if it looks uniform in the light, well if it�s not from here why would you assume it must behave as �earth objects� do? There�s already proof of aliens and alien interviews at Area 51 with live beings so this being a biological being is possible. Most of you probably couldn�t handle the confirmation of aliens to your fragile phony reality so I guess these comments are expected. Sad, but expected

You think Earth is the only place with 3 dimensional objects?  If it was a biological being it would behave as one.

Woman Captures Strange Creature on Camera!

humanoid-full-pb.jpg.7222f10fbae4c34d93a00b084075a90e.jpg

While innocently faking a photo of an alien to send to a well-known Internet forum, a St Helens woman accidentally captures a picture of a strange, diminutive creature watching her as she was doing it, from the other side of the road.

"I thought it was just a bunch of old leaves on the ground," said the woman (53), a recovering alcoholic, "which, come to think of it, is a bit weird for February. More sherry, vicar?"

Edited by Tony S.
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Tony S. said:

Woman Captures Strange Creature on Camera!

humanoid-full-pb.jpg.7222f10fbae4c34d93a00b084075a90e.jpg

While innocently faking a photo of an alien to send to a well-known Internet forum, a St Helens woman accidentally captures a picture of a strange, diminutive creature watching her as she was doing it, from the other side of the road.

"I thought it was just a bunch of old leaves on the ground," said the woman (53), a recovering alcoholic, "which, come to think of it, is a bit weird for February. More sherry, vicar?"

Bl**dy brilliant! :lol: Thank you for posting this.

• Like 3

On 3/1/2021 at 6:45 AM, Timothy said:

Why is it in the photo?

Taking a stroll in a decrepit area for sentimental reasons?

Who knows

Aliens are made of plastic and only 4 inches tall!

Just type 'grey alien figurine' into a search engine. Mystery solved. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Haha 1

I too think it’s a paper cut out. Having it on video would be better

Edited by Ernest
  • Like 1