Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wormwood Comet just hit us

Holyspirit

wormwood.gif?w=500

comet-hit-alberta-fish-are-dieing.jpg

Here is a quote from the Bible:

The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter.

Rev 8:10-11

Although the Comet which was very small that just hit Alberta on February 25, 2021 that is just the reason.
https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/monday-morning-fireball-determined-to-be-comet-fragment-u-of-a

1st Trumpet is all the Trees burning up in California a mingled fire.

image.jpg

2nd Trumpet is Mt. Etna.

38627.jpg?wp=1&w=636&h=450

3rd Trumpet: Wormwood does not directly kill us its the water that does.  It has just hit when many fish are already dyeing.  It just happens to be that where the comet hit the rivers go out to a 3rd of the water bodies on earth.

River basins

Most of Alberta's waters are drained in a general north or northeastern direction, with six major rivers forming four major watersheds collecting the water and removing it from the province:[2]

The Peace River and Athabasca River flow north and east, meeting in the massive Peace–Athabasca Delta, eventually feeding the Mackenzie River in south-central Northwest Territories and draining into the Arctic Ocean
The North and South Saskatchewan Rivers flow east and form the Saskatchewan River in central Saskatchewan, flowing into Lake Winnipeg, which drains into Hudson Bay on the Arctic/North Atlantic oceans
There is an endorheic area between the North and South Saskatchewan basins, the Sounding Creek system, where most of the water drains to Manitou Lake (not to be confused with the more famous Little Manitou Lake) and evaporates.[3]
The smaller Beaver River in east-central Alberta flows east into the Churchill River in north-central Saskatchewan and then drains into Hudson Bay
The smaller Milk River in southeast Alberta flows south into the Missouri River in northeastern Montana, which joins the Mississippi River and drains into the Gulf of Mexico
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Alberta

Within the quote it states Wormwood is like a "star" and a "blazing torch".  This tells me that we will will notice it as incoming to the naked eye like at night and a blazing torch has a tail.  Also what is ironic is that the chemical formaldehyde is found in comets and Absinthe which is wormwood which will make a third of the waters turn bitter when the Comet hits.

Wormwood is known to be an alcoholic drink as Absinthe and it is bitter:

According to The Wormwood Society “The primary flavor of absinthe is anise—similar to licorice—but well-made absinthes have an herbal complexity that makes them taste like more than just licorice candy. It generally has a very mild bitterness.”

A key chemical compound within comets and alcohol drinks is formaldehyde  see bottom quotes:

In spirits, wines & Beer:

A strategy for analyzing formaldehyde in beer, wine, spirits, and unrecorded alcohol was developed, and 508 samples from worldwide origin were analyzed. In the first step, samples are qualitatively screened using a simple colorimetric test with the purpald reagent, which is extremely sensitive for formaldehyde (detection limit 0.1 mg/L). 210 samples (41%) gave a positive purpald reaction. In the second step, formaldehyde in positive samples is confirmed by quantitative spectrophotometry of the chromotropic acid-formaldehyde derivative combined with Multivariate Curve Resolution-Alternating Least Squares (MCR-ALS). Calculation of UV-VIS and 13 C NMR spectra confirmed the monocationic dibenzoxanthylium structure as the product of the reaction and disproved the widely cited para,para -quinoidal structure. Method validation for the spectrophotometric procedure showed a detection limit of 0.09 mg/L and a precision of 4.2–8.2% CV. In total, 132 samples (26%) contained formaldehyde with an average of 0.27 mg/L (range 0–14.4 mg/L). The highest incidence occurred in tequila (83%), Asian spirits (59%), grape marc (54%), and brandy (50%). Our survey showed that only 9 samples (1.8%) had formaldehyde levels above the WHO IPCS tolerable concentration of 2.6 mg/L"]

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51494137_Formaldehyde_in_Alcoholic_Beverages_Large_Chemical_Survey_Using_Purpald_Screening_Followed_by_Chromotropic_Acid_Spectrophotometry_with_Multivariate_Curve_Resolution

Comets and formaldehyde:

Comets also contain a variety of organic compounds; in addition to the frozen gases, that include methanol, hydrogen cyanide, formaldehyde, ethanol and ethane, also more complex molecules such as long-chain hydrocarbons and amino acids. In 2009, it was confirmed that the amino acid glycine had been found in the comet dust recovered by NASA's Stardust mission.

https://sites.google.com/site/cosmopier/palaeometeorstream/comet-s-chemical-composition

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Photography Picture GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

“This chunk was largely made of dust and ice, burning up immediately without leaving anything to find on the ground — but instead giving us a spectacular flash,” said Patrick Hill, post-doctoral fellow in the department of earth and atmospheric sciences at the U of A in a news release Thursday.

The fragment was only about tens of centimetres across in size and travelled at more than 220,000 kilometres per hour when it entered the atmosphere.

From your link

How do you jive this with your hypothesis that this fragment, which didn't even leave anything to impact the ground, is your falling star that is gong to poison us all?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

wormwood.gif?w=500

It looks more like a announcement for the new 'Mission Impossible' movie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I disagree with your characterization of these recent events being examples of any of the Trumpet Judgments.  Man... by the time THOSE begin, a billion or more people on the planet will have already died in war and its aftermath.  The events happening now will seem like the "good old days" in comparison to the horrors that will come with the Trumpet and Bowl judgments.  Trust me, when THOSE events begin, all of them will occur within a seven year span of time.  A total of 2/3 of all humanity won't survive what's coming.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Tom Cruise may be a nutter, but the last three MI movies were solid

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Tom Cruise may be a nutter, but the last three MI movies were solid

I still can't watch them because of him. :unsure2:........

Back on topic........

I thought Wormwood was a king or somesht. One suggestion was Constantine. :whistle:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

Back on topic........

I thought Wormwood was a king or somesht. One suggestion was Constantine. :whistle:

It would be in keeping with the rest of the book using stars to refer to various kings and leaders. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

It would be in keeping with the rest of the book using stars to refer to various kings and leaders. 

The problem with the uneducated interpreting the Bible is they never studied the history, culture, philosophy or even the language involved in the time of it's composition.

Revelation was a Alexandrian Greek style satire written in "Daniel style" prophecy form. If anyone understood Greek thought and could read Koine they would figure it out real quick. It's why educated Christian denominations like Methodists and Presbyterians ignore it. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

The problem with the uneducated interpreting the Bible is they never studied the history, culture, philosophy or even the language involved in the time of it's composition.

Revelation was a Alexandrian Greek style satire written in "Daniel style" prophecy form. If anyone understood Greek thought and could read Koine they would figure it out real quick. It's why educated Christian denominations like Methodists and Presbyterians ignore it. 

I'm sure there was a major shift in the interpretation when Constantine embraced whatever sect of Christianity that he did. Suddenly, the Roman Empire cannot be the opponent of god becausee they're now gods servant. I'll bet the mental gymnastics during that time were a sight to behold. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

And it still doesn't support your bull****.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

wormwood.gif?w=500

comet-hit-alberta-fish-are-dieing.jpg

Although the Comet which was very small that just hit Alberta on February 25, 2021 that is just the reason.
https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/monday-morning-fireball-determined-to-be-comet-fragment-u-of-a

1st Trumpet is all the Trees burning up in California a mingled fire.

image.jpg

2nd Trumpet is Mt. Etna.

38627.jpg?wp=1&w=636&h=450

3rd Trumpet: Wormwood does not directly kill us its the water that does.  It has just hit when many fish are already dyeing.  It just happens to be that where the comet hit the rivers go out to a 3rd of the water bodies on earth.

Maybe I missed something, but where is the punch line, this is a joke right!:unsure:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I'm sure there was a major shift in the interpretation when Constantine embraced whatever sect of Christianity that he did. Suddenly, the Roman Empire cannot be the opponent of god becausee they're now gods servant. I'll bet the mental gymnastics during that time were a sight to behold. 

Constantine never "embraced" it until he was on his deathbed.

Revelation was probably a nut shot to the Roman Church. At the time there were numerous sects and when Athanasius crammed the 27 books of the New Testament together he used writings from several different ones. Then some other authors edited/falsified Paul's stuff to make it work with Roman ideas. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

Constantine never "embraced" it until he was on his deathbed.

I don't think he really embraced it at all, but used it as a means to consolidate his power and set himself up in the guise of the "Righteous King" David, Solomon, et al

Just now, Piney said:

Revelation was probably a nut shot to the Roman Church. At the time there were numerous sects and when Athanasius crammed the 27 books of the New Testament together he used writings from several different ones. Then some other authors edited/falsified Paul's stuff to make it work with Roman ideas. 

There are so many other gospels and various books still around. Some with much netter stories, too. Good thing only the "real" ones are in the bible, eh?

• Like 5

@Tom O'Neil

You do realize that the sources of water that currently cover the Earth came from Comet and Asteroid impacts after the Earths surface cooled.

With that said, why would this Comet fragment be any different than the others that came before?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I don't think he really embraced it at all, but used it as a means to consolidate his power and set himself up in the guise of the "Righteous King" David, Solomon, et al

Hence the quotes and reference to his deathbed baptism. :yes:

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Tom O'Neil

You do realize that the sources of water that currently cover the Earth came from Comet and Asteroid impacts after the Earths surface cooled.

The Earth had most of it's H2O during formation. The Heavy Bombardment just added to it. :yes:

Howyabeen Magatsuchi? ^_^

• Like 4

I find it interesting that it's never a positive, only a negative when it comes to bible prophecy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I find it interesting that it's never a positive, only a negative when it comes to bible prophecy.

They always see it as a positive, though, don't they?

"Once all these billions of people are dead and burning in fire and torment,, I'll get to live in heaven on earth!"

Perfectly Christlike....

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Those series of events are completely plausible based on nothing more than humanity's darker nature AND some celestial events like a large asteroid strike or even a meteor strike.  It isn't like the things that are described are so alien that it's impossible for them to occur.

The horsemen have been riding the landscape since the first wars and skirmishes began between rival groups of humans.   False leaders causing war and the repercussions of that being famine followed by widespread disease, followed by huge numbers of dead.  

As for the idea that bible believing Christians desire the suffering of others, it's petty and childish.  To each his own, but the reality is that nearly ALL of those horrors are brought down on humanity with our own hands.  No amount of mockery will change any of it.  And with that, I'll leave the rest of you to thrash this ole mare to your heart's content.  

9 minutes ago, and then said:

As for the idea that bible believing Christians desire the suffering of others, it's petty and childish.  To each his own, but the reality is that nearly ALL of those horrors are brought down on humanity with our own hands.  No amount of mockery will change any of it.  And with that, I'll leave the rest of you to thrash this ole mare to your heart's content.  

How many look forward to Jesus's return. With all the cosmic horror he's suppose to bring. I would honestly think a good christian would look at all that as something to prevent. But some look for confirmation that Jesus will return. So it really appears that they want greater and greater suffering just so they can be taken to a new heaven/earth. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

How many look forward to Jesus's return. With all the cosmic horror he's suppose to bring. I would honestly think a good christian would look at all that as something to prevent. But some look for confirmation that Jesus will return. So it really appears that they want greater and greater suffering just so they can be taken to a new heaven/earth. 

The suffering is okay because it won't happen to them.

....unless they have choosen the wrong religion that is. :innocent:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, and then said:

How can you be so focused on the End Times and yet seem so ill-read in what the Bible says about them?

All the horrible things in the Revelation of John are sent by god, or by some celestial entities (i.e. the undead Jesus-lamb, angels, eye-covered monsters) on god's behalf. It's basically a book about god and the forces of heaven slaughtering and torturing millions.

How can anybody call the god idea presented in Revelations is a good guy? He's a freaking, capricious eldritch horror who massacres and maims people for not believing in him, or silly things, like sleeping around (in the letters that precede the main part of the text he talks about how he will strike dead the children of "Jezebel" because she's tempting her congregation into "sexual immorality" Which in this context could mean anything from sex outside marriage, to tolerance of same-sex relationships) 

Though, of course...on a global scale the number of Christians who see Revelations as a factual Prophecy are in the minority. Though even most of them still have the problem of believing in eternal damnation/destruction in a cosmology where it doesn't make a lick of sense.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 5