Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mysteries 20th Anniversary

Saru

Thank you for this site and all the work you and others have done to keep it going.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Happy Anniversary, UM! Thank you to Saru and all the mods who have kept it running smooth for so long. I have vivid memories of stumbling onto this site when I was about nine or ten, then being a regular lurker until the day I was finally old enough to have an account. Here's to many more successful years!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

In one anniversary thread, I had the chance to say hello to dAz. If he's still around Saru, tell him hello again for me. Thanks.

I shall pass your message along. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to the whole UM community for reaching this incredible mile stone.    :clap:

Saru where's the dodgy midi file from the 1998 version ?!?! :lol:

ps hey susieice ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, dAz said:

Congratulations to the whole UM community for reaching this incredible mile stone.    :clap:

ps hey susieice ;)

Hi dAz :tu:  It's wonderful to see you again. Hope all is well with you and yours. Can you believe it. 20 years and I've been here everyday for what will soon be 12 years unless I had computer issues. This has just been a wonderful site to be a part of. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dAz said:

They are actually all there, the problem is that the code for playing them isn't supported by modern browsers.... you'll be pleased to hear. :P

• Like 3

Happy 20th Birthday, UM !!!  :clap:

Congratulations to Saru on the success story that is unexplained-mysteries.com, and Thank You to all the Mods who keep order.

No doubt, we will be on UM many decades from now (and still arguing about Bigfoot) when we are all heads in jars!  :tsu:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost every message board I belonged to is offline and literally gone, a few became empty and rarely has new posts. But the UM remains a hot spot on the internet and it looks like UM will be around in another 20 years, so here's to you and may the site surpass my life expectancy (Cheers with tapping beer glasses)...I'm currently 41 (the midpoint).  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Well, I missed the actual anniversary, so I'll raise an honorary glass tonight. To twenty more!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, theotherguy said:

Well, I missed the actual anniversary, so I'll raise an honorary glass tonight. To twenty more!

Hi! :st It's good to see you back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

• Like 3

Happy (late) anniversary !

• Like 2

• The topic was locked