Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This simulation we live in is a Proof for God

Holyspirit

glitch-in-the-matrix-main.jpg

Everything you taste, see, hear and touch retains the fundamental laws of mathematics. It has been shown that orbits of planets were predicted by an AI algorithm with out using the normal scientific approach. Therefore this simulation that we live in is not our true home and requires other worldly intelligence to design this algorithm simulation. I conclude this is a proof for God. We are merely souls or spirits within the matter and the matter is derived from a Grand simulation. AI simulation has the word intelligence and intelligence does not come from random chaos.

My proof for why intelligence is not random is a bird could peck away at a keyboard all day and if tiny grains were on the keys; then a word was formed there would be no comprehension of it by the bird. Likewise, humans who are of intelligence can correlate the Chirping or songs of birds to their language like in mating. You see the mere acknowledgement of intelligence and the foundation of the universe straight away points to a designer not chaos!

https://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?3,1275194

In an email exchange with Big Think, Qin remarked: "What is the algorithm running on the laptop of the Universe? If such an algorithm exists, I would argue that it should be a simple one defined on the discrete spacetime lattice. The complexity and richness of the Universe come from the enormous memory size and CPU power of the laptop, but the algorithm itself could be simple."

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/physicist-creates-ai-algorithm-prove-reality-simulation?rebelltitem=2#rebelltitem2

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Therefore this simulation that we live in is not our true home and requires other worldly intelligence to design this algorithm simulation. I conclude this is a proof for God.

Unfortunately it also comes pretty close to proving the truth of the plot of The Matrix.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Unfortunately it also comes pretty close to proving the truth of the plot of The Matrix.

Well a Matrix is about Math so it makes sense something intelligent designed the Matrix :)

16 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Well a Matrix is about Math so it makes sense something intelligent designed the Matrix :)

We will never understand how it all works on this level, it's impossible.  We are nothing but hairless monkeys on the verge of self destruction.

Edited by Dreamer screamer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

We will never understand how it all works on this level, it's impossible.  We are nothing but hairless monkeys on the verge of self destruction.

I tend to agree how we utilize energy and destroy our environment so we have to work less due to technology.  Sloth and decay via a techno way spells doomsday.

34 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Everything you taste, see, hear and touch retains the fundamental laws of mathematics. It has been shown that orbits of planets were predicted by an AI algorithm with out using the normal scientific approach. Therefore this simulation that we live in is not our true home and requires other worldly intelligence to design this algorithm simulation. I conclude this is a proof for God. We are merely souls or spirits within the matter and the matter is derived from a Grand simulation. AI simulation has the word intelligence and intelligence does not come from random chaos.

My proof for why intelligence is not random is a bird could peck away at a keyboard all day and if tiny grains were on the keys; then a word was formed there would be no comprehension of it by the bird. Likewise, humans who are of intelligence can correlate the Chirping or songs of birds to their language like in mating. You see the mere acknowledgement of intelligence and the foundation of the universe straight away points to a designer not chaos!

I suspect you are on to something here especially when I see all the unbelievable complexity in biological life. My theory is that the universe is designed by God/Brahman and God/Brahman is the consciousness that experiences all this.

14 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I tend to agree how we utilize energy and destroy our environment so we have to work less due to technology.  Sloth and decay via a techno way spells doomsday.

Tehnology is using the wrong unclean energy.  Even the energy created needs to be cleaned up..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I suspect you are on to something here especially when I see all the unbelievable complexity in biological life. My theory is that the universe is designed by God/Brahman and God/Brahman is the consciousness that experiences all this.

Thanks there is no doubt, not a shred of doubt that God did not Construct the Universe.

3 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Thanks there is no doubt, not a shred of doubt that God did not Construct the Universe.

Why would a god want to contruct a universe?  what is GOD in the first place?   God = dog and this makes more sense if you go back through history to the pyrmaids with the sphinx that was a DOG!!

sphinx66.jpg

Edited by Dreamer screamer

I think if one were a God, that is the first thing you would do. It would be like the greatest MMO. Hey, you killed my dinosaurs! Giant meteor are against the rules! My monkeys will now kill your monkeys! 

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Why would a god want to contruct a universe?  what is GOD in the first place?   God = dog and this makes more sense if you go back through history to the pyrmaids with the sphinx that was a DOG!!

sphinx66.jpg

No you should ask why did God create man?  If God only created the universe without injecting life into it we would not be having this conversation.  The only reason for creating man & the universe was a separation.  War was in Heaven so God my theory is foresaw and eternal place for evil below our living dimension.  3 seems to go hand in hand with God.  Heaven, Earth and Hell.  These are 3 separate dimensions that followed from Satan's fall.  If Satan never fell and their was no evil than I feel their would only be Heaven and we might be their right now.  Satan is real b******.

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Tehnology is using the wrong unclean energy.  Even the energy created needs to be cleaned up..

As an agnostic, I must admit that when applying simple logic, it seems more likely that 'something' did it, instead of just 'poof!', it created itself. I am of course, in the minority about that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

glitch-in-the-matrix-main.jpg

I submit that you should first and foremost present your concept of God.

Here my mine:

"God in concept is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending." (22 words)

I challenge you to present your concept of God, so that we can work together to arrive at a mutually agreed on concept of God, and from there we can take to proving God exists or not, okay?

And please redact your concept of God to not more than 25 words.

2 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

No you should ask why did God create man?  If God only created the universe without injecting life into it we would not be having this conversation.  The only reason for creating man & the universe was a separation.  War was in Heaven so God my theory is foresaw and eternal place for evil below our living dimension.  3 seems to go hand in hand with God.  Heaven, Earth and Hell.  These are 3 separate dimensions that followed from Satan's fall.  If Satan never fell and their was no evil than I feel their would only be Heaven and we might be their right now.  Satan is real b******.

I'm sure watching stars and planets form would get boring after 12 billion years or so. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii

1 minute ago, Hyperionxvii said:

As an agnostic, I must admit that when applying simple logic, it seems more likely that 'something' did it, instead of just 'poof!', it created itself. I am of course, in the minority about that. 

Right you are something did 100% true!

1 minute ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Right you are something did 100% true!

What I'm really saying is that before this universe, there was nothing. So that's the theory. Then there was, well, a lot and it just kept expanding. Maybe everything before had collapsed into the ultimate blackhole and then it just finally exploded. But there had to be 'something' before to get all this something we see now. 

All I know is that when I get the source code, some changes are going to be made around here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Proof of GOD?   :lol:     

Indicates that we are a "creation" would be more accurate.  I too believe we live in a simulated universe. If we do or don't makes absolutely no difference however.

4 minutes ago, oslove said:

I submit that you should first and foremost present your concept of God.

Here my mine:

"God in concept is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending." (22 words)

I challenge you to present your concept of God, so that we can work together to arrive at a mutually agreed on concept of God, and from there we can take to proving God exists or not, okay?

And please redact your concept of God to not more than 25 words.

Proof for God in 25 words:

God is forever an infinite power of love, truth and light; likewise God's existence obviously is giving and all this life we see is evident.

26 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

God never created man though.   What is GOD??? 

What is SATAN???

Heaven and hell are simply ideas, we choose hell and will keep hell going until we wake up and snap out of the trance.

13 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Proof for God in 25 words:

God is forever an infinite power of love, truth and light; likewise God's existence obviously is giving and all this life we see is evident.

I could argue this GOD is working for the NEGATIVE!!

There's an asylum somewhere, missing a few inmates tonight.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If it were somehow proven that we actually live in a simulation, that would not be proof of God, unless you would like to call the maker of the simulation God.  Problem is, the maker of the simulation could in fact be a supercomputer from the future, that we people create.  Talk about irony.  

• Like 5