Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This simulation we live in is a Proof for God

Holyspirit

6 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

The idea of god is based on the unknown. If people didn't know how something work it was attributed to some type of god. Which is why pantheism was a thing. People created their gods out of ignorance. 

To you it is unknown, that is your opinion based on your knowledge where you haven't looked into it clearly.  

People created their gods out of ignorance.

I totally agree.  But is a phone a GOD?   iphones today are something we can't live without, and taking it away from a child or adult is liken to taking away the bible to some.

Edited by Dreamer screamer

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

To you it is unknown, that is your opinion based on your knowledge where you haven't looked into it clearly.  

I totally agree.  But is a phone a god?   iphones today are something we can't live without and take it away is liken to taking away the bible to some.

Apparently you're just another lost cause. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Apparently you're just another lost cause. :rolleyes:

According to whom???   

Here is a question:

Submit to Government

13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

This is taken from the bible NKJV version.   Is what this passage stating that Government are now GOD??     God has appointed Government as GOD!!    GOD has appointed?  Who exactly has been speaking to GOD to create this passage??  How many Gods are there??

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2021 at 7:35 PM, Tom O'Neil said:

glitch-in-the-matrix-main.jpg

Everything you taste, see, hear and touch retains the fundamental laws of mathematics. It has been shown that orbits of planets were predicted by an AI algorithm with out using the normal scientific approach. Therefore this simulation that we live in is not our true home and requires other worldly intelligence to design this algorithm simulation. I conclude this is a proof for God. We are merely souls or spirits within the matter and the matter is derived from a Grand simulation. AI simulation has the word intelligence and intelligence does not come from random chaos.

My proof for why intelligence is not random is a bird could peck away at a keyboard all day and if tiny grains were on the keys; then a word was formed there would be no comprehension of it by the bird. Likewise, humans who are of intelligence can correlate the Chirping or songs of birds to their language like in mating. You see the mere acknowledgement of intelligence and the foundation of the universe straight away points to a designer not chaos!

https://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?3,1275194

Ah the infallibility of maths.

If I use Einstein`s equations to calculate the gravitational attraction between the Earth and Moon is the answer correct? Wait.. what... the gravity of Mars affects the relationship? The gravity of Sedna affects the relationship? The gravity of a planet 14 billion light years away affects the relationship? Oh dam, those equations dont give me the exact answer as I would have to factor in every particle in the universe that feels the force of gravity.

Whats this about objects retaining the fundamental laws of mathematics within them? What an nonsensical ideological stance that is. Maths is like English, its a language system for describing things. It has no material existence of its own and it certainly isn`t retained in objects. What is maths made off? The answer is nothing, it doesnt exist, its an abstract tool we as human beings have developed in an attempt to make sense of it all.

Maths has no more existence than justice or freedom.

Now, I am not saying the God argument is wrong. I am saying the idea that maths means God is real is wrong. You have to be careful my friend because every time a new bit of science comes along the village idiots start claiming it explains the universe. Maths comes along, we must be living in a mathematic reality. Robots come along, we must all be robots. Virtual reality comes along, we must all be living in a simulation.

Come back in 5000 years then ask and you might hear something true.

What a silly OP.

It's the other way around: If we are in a simulation, it is proof that there is no God!

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

@Dreamer screamer you neglected to answer this?

The Evidence suggests: Notice the drawing?  reptile that suggests they live on the lower fourth dimension, hacked in because they're 12 million years advanced in technolgy.    There is alot of evidence to suggest this may be case.  I first heard of these guys in 2000, it was :lol:  yeah right!!   After 21 years of hearing more and more about these guys you can't help but get into the nature of reality.   After researching a hell of alot, looks like it is true.   Got to keep an open mind and go where the information takes you and not get that stupid brain in the way.   

reptiles.png

3 hours ago, zep73 said:

What a silly OP.

It's the other way around: If we are in a simulation, it is proof that there is no God!

Like your thinking, however you neglect to understand how many GODS there are.  If we are in a simualation, then who created the simulation and controls the simulation?? Reminds me of the film trueman show when the controller is GOD because he is playing GOD and controls everything in the dome.   Are we living in the same dome where they are controlling us through TV, Radio, cinema, newspapers????   There is a GOD living among us, we see it everyday around us but most don't know it.  

30 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The Evidence suggests: Notice the drawing?  reptile that suggests they live on the lower fourth dimension, hacked in because they're 12 million years advanced in technolgy.    There is alot of evidence to suggest this may be case.  I first heard of these guys in 2000, it was :lol:  yeah right!!   After 21 years of hearing more and more about these guys you can't help but get into the nature of reality.   After researching a hell of alot, looks like it is true.   Got to keep an open mind and go where the information takes you and not get that stupid brain in the way.   

reptiles.png

Laughable.

David Icke and Credo Mutwa are pretty solid evidence against our reality being a simulation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vusamazulu_Credo_Mutwa

7 hours ago, Timothy said:

Laughable.

David Icke and Credo Mutwa are pretty solid evidence against our reality being a simulation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vusamazulu_Credo_Mutwa

Have you ever read up about this guy and his abduction? "I felt them and they felt like cold turkey"   

David Icke aligned himself with Mutwa's theory of a "reptilian agenda" – i.e. that "a reptilian race" evolved on earth and not of alien origin, has controlled the world for thousands of years". He made reference to their earthly origins on video in an Icke interview

A man from Leicester who was nothing more than a football goal keeper, worked for the green party and comes out with the reptile theory, then gets contacted by this credo and tells him his amazing story and it is to be dissmissed automatically?    

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Have you ever read up about this guy and his abduction? "I felt them and they felt like cold turkey"   

David Icke aligned himself with Mutwa's theory of a "reptilian agenda" – i.e. that "a reptilian race" evolved on earth and not of alien origin, has controlled the world for thousands of years". He made reference to their earthly origins on video in an Icke interview

A man from Leicester who was nothing more than a football goal keeper, worked for the green party and comes out with the reptile theory, then gets contacted by this credo and tells him his amazing story and it is to be dissmissed automatically?    

Reading up on him, I honestly feel that he was using it as a coping mechanism after being gang raped as a teenager.

That apparently led to him being severely ill, almost dying, developing psychic powers and being able to read people’s minds.

Western medicine apparently didn’t help. Then his grandfather apparently healed him using traditional African methods, convinced him it had been a sacred illness and required him to become a shaman/healer.

He was disowned and kicked out of home because his parents found out he had renounced Christianity.

That is all pretty messed up, and with people feeding his delusions it is much more likely he never got the proper help psychologically which he needed and created his false reality. 

12 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Reading up on him, I honestly feel that he was using it as a coping mechanism after being gang raped as a teenager.

That apparently led to him being severely ill, almost dying, developing psychic powers and being able to read people’s minds.

Western medicine apparently didn’t help. Then his grandfather apparently healed him using traditional African methods, convinced him it had been a sacred illness and required him to become a shaman/healer.

He was disowned and kicked out of home because his parents found out he had renounced Christianity.

That is all pretty messed up, and with people feeding his delusions it is much more likely he never got the proper help psychologically which he needed and created his false reality. 

Credo Mutwa's Abduction

In his talk with Rick Martin, Credo Mutwa gives a detailed account of his abduction by the Grays. He was taken into an underground facility in Zimbabwe (also known as Rhodesia). There his body has been probed in various painful ways and he was forced to mate with a humanoid creature.

As a result of this abduction, Credo Mutwa has access to knowledge that is not his own, but coming from the Grays: "my hands are capable of making things which nobody ever taught me". The Zulu shaman explains that sometimes there is a thought transfer between a tormentor and his victim, and this is how he explains the knowledge that is not his.

http://calatoriecatrecentru.com/en/wiki/Credo_Mutwa

Difficult what to believe, but I tend to believe he was abducted by something because his knowledge of reptiles was supposed to be hidden knowledge, yet many people have knowledge about the reptiles.

Are these the GODS we worship without knowing it in this simulation??? Do they use human bodies liken tot the film Avatar where they can build bodies to control the world? The evidence does point to this type of thing happening, Bohemian grove sparks an interest.       The royal family are known Germans but rule as trustees Britain.   Nothing makes any sense unless you bring in an outside force manipulating the human race?

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Credo Mutwa's Abduction

In his talk with Rick Martin, Credo Mutwa gives a detailed account of his abduction by the Grays. He was taken into an underground facility in Zimbabwe (also known as Rhodesia). There his body has been probed in various painful ways and he was forced to mate with a humanoid creature.

As a result of this abduction, Credo Mutwa has access to knowledge that is not his own, but coming from the Grays: "my hands are capable of making things which nobody ever taught me". The Zulu shaman explains that sometimes there is a thought transfer between a tormentor and his victim, and this is how he explains the knowledge that is not his.

http://calatoriecatrecentru.com/en/wiki/Credo_Mutwa

Difficult what to believe, but I tend to believe he was abducted by something because his knowledge of reptiles was supposed to be hidden knowledge, yet many people have knowledge about the reptiles.

That honestly just convinces me more that it stemmed from his gang rape. Messed up and not getting the help he needed.

Did you mean to say ‘knowledge of reptilians’, rather than ‘reptiles’?

Surely the big question is: how much longer will God run this simulation before coming to the conclusion that creating a universe for real if probably not such a good idea after all?  

If we're in a simulation created by God then it proves that the universe does not, and probably never will, exist.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Essan said:

Surely the big question is: how much longer will God run this simulation before coming to the conclusion that creating a universe for real if probably not such a good idea after all?  

If we're in a simulation created by God then it proves that the universe does not, and probably never will, exist.

I guess it’d be like a video game/project file: Stuff up and then throw in the towel and revert to a previous save.

If you completely stuff up, delete and start again. 

They better write zeros if they format previous save states, don’t want to leave any data which could corrupt new simulations. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Timothy said:

That honestly just convinces me more that it stemmed from his gang rape. Messed up and not getting the help he needed.

Did you mean to say ‘knowledge of reptilians’, rather than ‘reptiles’?

Same thing  

If you listen to a great Irish researcher michael tsarion he too talks about the serpents.  Where did the word pentium come from?  Serpent?   

Question: "How, why, and when did Satan fall from heaven?"

Answer:
Satan’s fall from heaven is symbolically described in Isaiah 14:12-14 and Ezekiel 28:12-18. While these two passages are referring specifically to the kings of Babylon and Tyre, they also reference the spiritual power behind those kings, namely, Satan. These passages describe why Satan fell, but they do not specifically say when the fall occurred. What we do know is this: the angels were created before the earth (Job 38:4-7). Satan fell before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden (Genesis 3:1-14). Satan’s fall, therefore, must have occurred somewhere after the time the angels were created and before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Whether Satan’s fall occurred hours, days, or years before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden, Scripture does not specifically say.

Didn't want tto go too biblical, but it gives the bible a whole new looking at.  I mean who wrote the bible, GOD????   Because NJKV the new bible has been altered from the existing bible 1611 the original translations, Why?

16 minutes ago, Timothy said:

I guess it’d be like a video game/project file: Stuff up and then throw in the towel and revert to a previous save.

If you completely stuff up, delete and start again. 

They better write zeros if they format previous save states, don’t want to leave any data which could corrupt new simulations. 

The system does have built in safety devices called the great reset through the eye of the needle and why things are going nuts atm.   The human race is being reset to start another cycle of new vibrations. 

This works similar to formating where all the negative programs are wiped clean and leaves only the truth in positive form?  So a duality of - and + gets rid of the negativity.

@Dreamer screamer, same thing? Not at all.

Knowledge of reptiles is a real thing.
Knowledge of reptilians is fiction. 

What do you actually think about my opinion of Credi Mutwa?

31 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@Dreamer screamer, same thing? Not at all.

Knowledge of reptiles is a real thing.
Knowledge of reptilians is fiction. 

https://www.annunaki.org/who-are-the-reptilians/

Who are the Reptilians?    Fiction or theory?

How many theories are out there?

Remember we were never allowed to know about these Reptilians, but you are correct some say they're just made up from the mind.   Isn't everything made up from the mind though?

Opinion? I read it and after reading more on the guy and watching all the videos about him and his knowledge, I can see you just see the negative side to his experiences so dismiss anything else he has to say. 

That is fair enough.   Trauma caused by these satanists can make you sound crazy, Cathy obrian rings a bell.  A survivor of trauma and what she comes out with is the same thing, is there a pattern?

https://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/ickes-shapeshifting-reptilians

Why are people so traumatized and say the same thing with reptilians???   coincidence?

Then there are the experiences of Cathy O'Brien, the mind controlled slave of the United States government for more than 25 years, which she details in her astonishing book, "Trance Formation Of America", written with Mark Phillips. She was sexually abused as a child and as an adult by a stream of famous people named in her book. Among them were the US Presidents, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and, most appallingly, George Bush, a major player in the Brotherhood, as my books and others have long exposed. It was Bush, a paedophile and serial killer, who regularly abused and raped Cathy's daughter, Kelly O'Brien, as a toddler before her mother's courageous exposure of these staggering events forced the authorities to remove Kelly from the mind control programme known as Project Monarch. Cathy writes in "Trance Formation Of America" of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place.

I know other people who have seen Bush shape-shift into a reptilian.

• Haha 1

@Dreamer screamer both examples sound like psychological issues brought about due to severe trauma/other issues. 

Nothing substantial to her wild CT claims unfortunately.

Another example which works against your argument.

If All THIS is a simulation...I'm impressed with how brilliantly Creative the simulators have 'made' me...and how real it all seems. :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The system does have built in safety devices called the great reset through the eye of the needle and why things are going nuts atm.   The human race is being reset to start another cycle of new vibrations. 

This works similar to formating where all the negative programs are wiped clean and leaves only the truth in positive form?  So a duality of - and + gets rid of the negativity.

You think way to much about things that don't even matter.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, joc said:

You think way to much about things that don't even matter.  

But that is the problem, when anyone can create anything out of nothing, people tend to believe it's real.