Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giza as Geographic marker, and harmonic math

janesix

I learned about harmonic math by studying the work of Bruce Cathie. That it is a base ten and base six system. By dividing or multiplying by six to go up and down harmonic scales. I learned about Giza as a marker for this system on the Earth from the Universe, in the way of revealed information in dreams and synchronicities. The center of Earth's geographical land mass is near Ankara, Turkey. Giza is 1111 km away, showing it to be a marker for this geographical measuring system. There are 1111 km per ten degrees, times six times six is 39999 km polar circumference in ideal canonical numbers.

This has proven to me that 1111 synchronicity is not merely a wake up call, but also a canonical fact and part of the Universal measuring system. There are layers and layers to this knowledge, of which I first thought was simplistic, but now I understand is just simplistic on the surface,and we are shown these first, in order to get our attention. It just goes deeper and deeper, probably beyond my ken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/google-marks-turkeys-corum-as-center-of-the-earth-100514

"Google Maps has delighted many in Turkey by marking the Central Anatolian province of Çorum as the geographical center of the surface of the earth."

Corum and Ankara are over 200 km apart.

https://www.distance.to/Giza/çorum?PageSpeed=noscript#:~:text=Distance from Giza to çorum&text=The shortest distance (air line,753.55 mi (1%2C212.71 km).

https://www.geodatos.net/en/distances/from-giza-to-ankara

The distance between Giza, Egypt and Ankara, Turkey is 1,110 kilometers (689 miles)

Kilometers weren't used until 1,000s of years after the pyramids were built.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/17638-how-big-is-earth.html

"Using those measurements, the equatorial circumference of Earth is about 24,901 miles (40,075 km). However, from pole-to-pole — the meridional circumference — Earth is only 24,860 miles (40,008 km) around. This shape, caused by the flattening at the poles, is called an oblate spheroid."

I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but it seems they are being fudged to fit your ideas.

No offense, but that's what it looks like.

Can you provide the sources you got your numbers from?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/google-marks-turkeys-corum-as-center-of-the-earth-100514

"Google Maps has delighted many in Turkey by marking the Central Anatolian province of Çorum as the geographical center of the surface of the earth."

Corum and Ankara are over 200 km apart.

https://www.distance.to/Giza/çorum?PageSpeed=noscript#:~:text=Distance from Giza to çorum&text=The shortest distance (air line,753.55 mi (1%2C212.71 km).

https://www.geodatos.net/en/distances/from-giza-to-ankara

The distance between Giza, Egypt and Ankara, Turkey is 1,110 kilometers (689 miles)

Kilometers weren't used until 1,000s of years after the pyramids were built.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/17638-how-big-is-earth.html

"Using those measurements, the equatorial circumference of Earth is about 24,901 miles (40,075 km). However, from pole-to-pole — the meridional circumference — Earth is only 24,860 miles (40,008 km) around. This shape, caused by the flattening at the poles, is called an oblate spheroid."

I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but it seems they are being fudged to fit your ideas.

No offense, but that's what it looks like.

Can you provide the sources you got your numbers from?

The Universe.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, janesix said:

The Universe.

That's a pointless answer.

Are you not going to address the discrepancies with actual sources for your numbers?

• Like 6

The Universe didn’t create miles or kilometers, humans did and we know how they did it. 

cormac

• Like 5

1 minute ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

That's a pointless answer.

Are you not going to address the discrepancies with actual sources for your numbers?

No it isn't. It is revealed information. A gift.

The Universe deals in canonical numbers, which is the design,and the plan. In materiality, things are dynamic. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

The Universe didn’t create miles or kilometers, humans did and we know how they did it. 

cormac

The Creator created all measuring systems, at least the ones I know of. They are interwoven for different purposes.

• Confused 1

Umm....1111 x (6x6) = 39996 not 39999. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, janesix said:

The Creator created all measuring systems, at least the ones I know of. They are interwoven for different purposes.

Which creator?

Because some creators created a cyclical universe of birth, growth, destruction and rebirth, others created static universes, others dynamic growing ones, others created two universes the material and the ethereal....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Umm....1111 x (6x6) = 39996 not 39999. 

That does not make this invalid.

Like the other posters, this is not for you. Well it is, but since it doesn't matter to you, it isn't important to you, am I correct? 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Just now, janesix said:

That does not make this invalid.

Like the other posters, this is not for you. Well it is, but since it doesn't matter to you, it isn't important to you, am I correct? 

Exactitude matters to me, and the exploration of ideas matters to me.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Which creator?

Because some creators created a cyclical universe of birth, growth, destruction and rebirth, others created static universes, others dynamic growing ones, others created two universes the material and the ethereal....

The Creator of this universe. 

• Confused 1

Just now, President Wearer of Hats said:

Exactitude matters to me, and the exploration of ideas matters to me.

Then I will give you advice. Do not listen to me, because I am usually wrong.

• Thanks 3

Just now, janesix said:

The Creator of this universe. 

Who is.... which of the several pantheons worth of creators is the creator in your worldview? It is actually important to know, because it positions your statements within a eschatological framework.

• Like 2

Just now, janesix said:

While knowing yourself is a good thing, and knowing that you do not know is even better - why start this thread then?

• Like 2

Who is.... which of the several pantheons worth of creators is the creator in your worldview? It is actually important to know, because it positions your statements within a eschatological framework.

I have very little idea about who the creator is. 

While knowing yourself is a good thing, and knowing that you do not know is even better - why start this thread then?

It might help someone.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, janesix said:

You've proven that with your manipulation of the numbers in the OP.

So not only are you wrong, you're dishonest.

You can't just change numbers and claim they mean something.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, janesix said:I have very little idea about who the creator is. 

Then how do you know they encoded things into the landscape?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

You've proven that with your manipulation of the numbers in the OP.

So not only are you wrong, you're dishonest.

You can't just change numbers and claim they mean something.

You do not understand ideal numbers and canon.

Then how do you know they encoded things into the landscape?

Because that is what I felt when I got this information.

It might help someone.

Not if your numbers are wrong, your evidence of a Creator creating ALL measurements is non-existent and you can’t even be bothered to decide “which” Creator. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

Not if your numbers are wrong, your evidence of a Creator creating ALL measurements is non-existent and you can’t even be bothered to decide “which” Creator. 

cormac

The sun is designed to be 864,000 miles in diameter. The moon is designed to be 2160 miles in diameter. These numbers are canon. You would say they are made up by me, but you would be missing the whole point. You don't see because you don't want to. 

• Confused 3

Because that is what I felt when I got this information.

This is the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History Forum NOT The Channeling Station, or some such. That would be more suited for elsewhere. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

This is the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History Forum NOT The Channeling Station, or some such. That would be more suited for elsewhere. 

cormac

Oh well, I'm sure a mod could change that. The Ancients knew this.