Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giza as Geographic marker, and harmonic math

janesix

Here is my submission for a canonical analysis on the Giza complex.

I introduced the Golden Duck Ratio ("GDR") previously in a Status Update.  The GDR is found by dividing an element of the Golden Duck Localised Canonical Form Series ("GDLCFS") into it's predecessor.  In generating a finite sequence of the LCFGDS you will find that the ultimate element is the sum of the penultimate and antepenultimate elements.  Because I joined this site on 30 November 2010 we begin the series with 30 and 11.  The first ten terms are:

[30, 11, 41, 52, 93, 145, 238, 383, 621, 1004]

We can transpose the initial pair of terms to generate the Golden Duck Antipodal Canonical Form Series ("GDACFS").  The first ten terms are:

[11, 30, 41, 71, 112, 183, 295, 478, 773, 1251]

Adding the tenth terms in each series gives a total of 2255.  We can look at the total absolute deviation; but, we can see that 22 + 33 = 55 and 2255 - 33 = 2*1111.

There's that magical number of 1,111 again.  what happens if we apply the GDR to it and work backwards?  We find an Arbitrarily Reversed Sequence of Elements.  The first ten terms are:

[27, 16, 43, 59, 102, 161, 263, 424, 687, 1111]

Taking the first two terms as coordinates - 27 East, 16 North - you will find it is a point in remote Sudan, on the border between the provinces of Northern Darfur and Northern Kordofan, 1,618km from the Giza Necropolis.  This number just happens to be 1,000 time the inverse of the GDR.  The significance that the this place could be described as the ''middle of nowhere" should not be dismissed lightly.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Edited...

Mine is much simpler.... why is this sequence of digits *incredible*?

:D  No prize, sorry.

To GD  ...... woooaahh!!!   That is amazing - no-one can dispute that maths and that logic!!!!

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Right, that’s it. There right there is the zenith of this thread. Close it now to preserve it forever. Nothing will top it, and the OP has fled the field.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

And further to the OP’s idea - if the ancients were trying to commemorate the exact(ish) centre of the world, why not build a pyramid there and not an ambiguously distant other location (one that lacks any causal connection between locations). 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

if the ancients were trying to commemorate the exact(ish) centre of the world, why not build a pyramid there and not an ambiguously distant other location (one that lacks any causal connection between locations). 

Well - DURRR!  The answers are so completely obvious.

• Back then coastlines were different 'cos of the Mice Ages and the Earth was flat 'cos they hadn't discovered shapes then and they measured things differently back then and what? you fink they used kilometres? boy are you stoopid.
  • They couldn't build it in Turkey because that was where Noah landed his park on mount Arafat after the Great Flud so it was sacred or maybe if the Flud came later then they knew it would be sacred so that's why they didn't built it there it's obvious really but you are stoopid.
  • Wot you fink Ankara is in Turkey? everyone nose Ankara is in Alaska wot is right on the edge of the map and if you go further you fall off and you fink that is the centre of the Earth? ha ha you are stoopid.
  • Have you even bean to Egypt? no I fought not so how do you know it isn't in Turkey? eh? trying to be clever but your knot you are stoopid.
  • You fink they built pyramids on turkeys when turkeys weren't even invented then? they were made like lots of years later when the Pigeon Farmers invaded America and made the first turkeys and said thanksforgiving us turkeys wot the Egyptians didn't have and you say they did have and you don't no any history cos you are stoopid.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tom1200 said:

• Wot you fink Ankara is in Turkey? everyone nose Ankara is in Alaska wot is right on the edge of the map and if you go further you fall off and you fink that is the centre of the Earth?

It seems Molesworth is still with us in spirit ...

• Like 3

On 3/5/2021 at 6:42 AM, ChrLzs said:

Edited...

Mine is much simpler.... why is this sequence of digits *incredible*?

:D  No prize, sorry.

1/7

7 hours ago, Windowpane said:

It seems Molesworth is still with us in spirit ...

Yes I have stolen the concept of St Custard and morphed it into a literary creation I called, The Royal College of Rutland.

2 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Yes I have stolen the concept of St Custard and morphed it into a literary creation I called, The Royal College of Rutland.

(Is that where Fotherington-Thomas comes from?)   Hello clouds hello trees hello sky ... hello centre of the world ...

10 minutes ago, Windowpane said:

(Is that where Fotherington-Thomas comes from?)   Hello clouds hello trees hello sky ... hello centre of the world ...

From Custard I believe but I read those things long ago!

17 hours ago, Abramelin said:

1/7

To elaborate, 1/7 of anything (not evenly divisble by 7) returns those digits, over and over and over and over... and the same thing happens if you nlutiply it by 2, 3, 4, 5..

142857 x 2 = 285714

142857 x 3 = 428571

142857 x 4 = 571428

etc.

It isn't magic or unexplainable, just an 'oddity' caused by the decimal system...

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 4:49 AM, janesix said:

The moon is designed to be 2160 miles in diameter.

2159.2 miles if you want to be precise 

and the suns average diameter is 864938 miles.. but it varies depending on its cycle.. 

so your numbers are not really canon if you round them up or down.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, DingoLingo said:

2159.2 miles if you want to be precise 

and the suns average diameter is 864938 miles.. but it varies depending on its cycle.. 

so your numbers are not really canon if you round them up or down.. 

Really? You missed all the posts where I said I was specifically using canon numbers and not real numbers?

4 minutes ago, janesix said:

Really? You missed all the posts where I said I was specifically using canon numbers and not real numbers?

but your canon numbers are incorrect.. you say the moon is so big.. and so is the sun.. but they are not.. the moon is smaller.. and the sun is bigger than you say..  so your maths are wrong.. so is your canon.. simple :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

but your canon numbers are incorrect.. you say the moon is so big.. and so is the sun.. but they are not.. the moon is smaller.. and the sun is bigger than you say..  so your maths are wrong.. so is your canon.. simple :)

Pay attention. The canon numbers are the design. In reality they are not exact. Do you understand?

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, janesix said:

Pay attention. The canon numbers are the design. In reality they are not exact. Do you understand?

Do you understand that "wrong" IS an antonym of "exact"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, janesix said:

Yeah Ducky, can’t you see? Jane is making up her own maths with blackjack and hookers. It doens’t need to make regular maths sense, it makes new maths sense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Yeah Ducky, can’t you see? Jane is making up her own maths with blackjack and hookers. It doens’t need to make regular maths sense, it makes new maths sense. 

'If it doesn't make sense, then Jesus.'

To be fair, Christians have used that argument a lot in the past 2,000 years.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Holy cow.  :blush:  :cry:

Well, I guess this thread is toast.

25 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Holy cow.  :blush:  :cry:

Well, I guess this thread is toast.

Why is that? 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, janesix said:

Why is that? 

Because whenever someone raises an objection to your “idea”, you retort with the same utterly nonsensical refrain and refuse to either engage in discussion or elucidate upon your position beyond the most vague of vagaries?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, janesix said:

ok.. now here is what your not grasping.. 

If the moon was the size you said.. and if the sun is the size you said than you maybe.. just maybe might have something.. but.. its not.. 

for example.. your saying the moon is 2160 miles in diameter.. when its 2159.2.. by your math the moon is a little closer to the earth and by the correct math is a little bit further away.. unless your canon math is stretching the distance between the two in some wibbly wobbly timey whimey kind of way.. 

same as the way you say canon math 1111 x (6x6) = 39999 (which it isnt) 

I think you have seen a wiki or something on canon math.. read it .. did not understand it and thought it was brilliant.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

ok.. now here is what your not grasping.. 

If the moon was the size you said.. and if the sun is the size you said than you maybe.. just maybe might have something.. but.. its not.. 

for example.. your saying the moon is 2160 miles in diameter.. when its 2159.2.. by your math the moon is a little closer to the earth and by the correct math is a little bit further away.. unless your canon math is stretching the distance between the two in some wibbly wobbly timey whimey kind of way.. 

same as the way you say canon math 1111 x (6x6) = 39999 (which it isnt) 

I think you have seen a wiki or something on canon math.. read it .. did not understand it and thought it was brilliant.. 

By all appearances, one of the primary "sources" would be the following:

https://www.occultphysics.com/bruce-cathie.html

You are, of course, allowed to come to your own conclusions (!).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2