Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The reason for everything

Holyspirit

The reason for everything, infinity and God is the consequence of the condition through infinite action:

The word consequence relates to everything as a whole as being infinite and the word, “inaction” should be removed from the dictionary, because it does not apply to our condition. Everything is always acted upon no matter what your perception is even if your false belief perceives inaction; this paradox is based on infinite energy of consequence and Tesla knew everything was always vibrating with energy. For example, a lifeguard at the beach spots someone drowning and does not react to a rescue; someone would point this out that inaction neglected a life, yet that’s a false perception. The action taken by a lifeguard at the beach could be applied as through a lens of a process born out of a decision, which is thought by action. Furthermore the consequence maybe a drowning while the lifeguard’s decisions could be related to a triage of another, a little kid walking into a rip current and then the lifeguard bolts out to redirect the kid. However a person does drown. You see energy is always vibrating with action and consequence is never ending. Therefore the reason for everything is infinite and so we have this consequence and it’s a forever condition of action!

Our soul construct or condition as a consequence never came from inaction and that word inaction should be stricken from the dictionary!

Therefore Infinity exists through action and this is the constant state of the consequences condition.

In other words our condition is forever due to the infinite energies direction of action.

by Tom O'Neil

brantford-love-forever-infinity-symbol-b

OK, who was the Creator of that reason?

Why does everything have to have a reason, or be logical?  Lots of **** defies logic.... 'member Einstein?  So as soon as someone says they know the reason, then you can immediately ask "Where did that reason come from?"

If you claim it's from a 'Creator', that's just dumb - if everything needs to be created, then the Creator needs to be created. Ad Infinitum.

"Turtles all the way down", perhaps?  (look it up if you don't recognise it..)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Why does everything have to have a reason, or be logical?  Lots of **** defies logic.... 'member Einstein?  So as soon as someone says they know the reason, then you can immediately ask "Where did that reason come from?"

If you claim it's from a 'Creator', that's just dumb - if everything needs to be created, then the Creator needs to be created. Ad Infinitum.

"Turtles all the way down", perhaps?  (look it up if you don't recognize it..)

I got this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're here, trapped until you die... simple.   Everything else is just an illusion.

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

"Turtles all the way down", perhaps?  (look it up if you don't recognise it..)

One possibility (but not one I hold to) is that "the creator " is an evolved being or species who developed   enough technological ability to create  the  universe we live in (which would mean th t we only see a part of a larger unversed or perhaps a multiverse )

Everything IS logical, ( it cannot be otherwise)  but we don't always have the knowledge to see the logic 

Evolution works entirely through logic.

Applying logic is the best way to understanding and knowledge   of what we see and sense,  

Edited by Mr Walker

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You're here, trapped until you die... simple.   Everything else is just an illusion.

If everything is an illusion why are you having this conversation? maybe your an illusion and not real.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

If everything is an illusion why are you having this conversation? maybe your an illusion and not real.

I am Stuck here with you..:td:   We are stuck here together :td: with everyone else:td: on the same vibrational 3d level.:td:    We are needed to feed the system:td: We are nothing but atoms on a motherboard:td:  

27 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I am Stuck here with you..:td:   We are stuck here together :td: with everyone else:td: on the same vibrational 3d level.:td:    We are needed to feed the system:td: We are nothing but atoms on a motherboard:td:  

In order to make that claim you first have to presuppose existence.

The problem with the OP is that it’s not infinite action, it’s infinite potential for possible outcomes.  If it were infinite action, we would never know it.  

33 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

In order to make that claim you first have to presuppose existence.

I am a living sentient being.   Now can I legally prove this? 1666 cest que vie act proves that I am dead..  So I got to fill out the correct form to prove my existence!!

The problem is that we only understand and observe this universe.  For us, this is all that exists.  And it is a lot.  But, if there be a cause to this universe, and of course there must be, whether we be a tiny fraction of some enormous space bubble, we would never know.  We can only see within our own universe.  Therefore, whatever the explanation is for everything?  We don’t know it.  No one does.  Except maybe God, but he doesn’t seem to be talking.

• Like 2

Well, glad we got that all sorted..  Next major question?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1