Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
South Alabam

Sen Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud

44 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

South Alabam

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, criticized Donald Trump for continuing to push false claims of widespread voter fraud from the 2020 election, following the former president's speech last Sunday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

Lindsey Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud Claims: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' (msn.com)

 

This will be seen as being un-loyal to Trump, so IMO, Lindsey Graham is about to be a Trump target. It's just what Trump does.

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

This will be seen as being un-loyal to Trump, so IMO, Lindsey Graham is about to be a Trump target. It's just what Trump does.

Perhaps if a single court had taken on one of these filings rather than just dismiss them out of hand, his supporters mightn't be quite as sure that cheating happened?  It's ridiculous to continue rehashing this but I don't care how many on the Left keep saying "no evidence", NO JUDICIAL body evaluated any of these hundreds of examples of "irregularities".  Use your imagination for a bit.  It's 2020 and YOUR candidate is leading comfortably in multiple battleground states when suddenly, an unprecedent event occurs.  They pause the count and send partisan observers away.  A few hours later, voila`, your opponent suddenly surges by numbers of ballots that exceed the number of REGISTERED VOTERS and, in some cases, vote dumps occur that exceed the maximum numbers the machines can PROCESS in a given amount of time.  

You tell me... would YOU meekly accept that?  Just because Leftist propagandist trash posing as journalists are suppressing and or shouting down anyone who raises this issue, it doesn't change what happened, it doesn't go away, there is no "healing" and if the Left chooses to codify the means they developed to defraud our electoral system, this nation will be on the edge of an abyss.  That isn't a threat and it isn't aimed at any individual.  A rational observer would realize that if half the voters think they were cheated and have hundreds of examples to present before a court and NO court would entertain those claims, simply ignoring this issue is not going to end well.

IIRC, the state legislature in GA changed the elections law to require positive identification for anyone who submits an absentee ballot.  How did our friends on the Left in GA, react?  

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/03/leftists-storm-georgia-state-capitol-after-the-swing-state-passes-voter-id-law/?sfw=pass1614808757

The states can come together and hash out a plan that will require positive ID for anyone to vote in person OR by mail.  It's a very simple demand.  Anyone who resists that is a corrupt individual who is unwilling to regain the trust we've lost in our electoral system.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Ok, so where is this proof of fraud? If there is any that can be verified that is. Not asking for quotes or claims or speculations, I would like hard data. 

Exactly. Present the same evidence to the public the courts would have received. There should be absolutely zero reason to believe these things are classified, so where is the proof?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedutchiedutch
1 hour ago, and then said:

Perhaps if a single court had taken on one of these filings rather than just dismiss them out of hand, his supporters mightn't be quite as sure that cheating happened?  It's ridiculous to continue rehashing this but I don't care how many on the Left keep saying "no evidence", NO JUDICIAL body evaluated any of these hundreds of examples of "irregularities".  Use your imagination for a bit.  It's 2020 and YOUR candidate is leading comfortably in multiple battleground states when suddenly, an unprecedent event occurs.  They pause the count and send partisan observers away.  A few hours later, voila`, your opponent suddenly surges by numbers of ballots that exceed the number of REGISTERED VOTERS and, in some cases, vote dumps occur that exceed the maximum numbers the machines can PROCESS in a given amount of time.  

You tell me... would YOU meekly accept that?  Just because Leftist propagandist trash posing as journalists are suppressing and or shouting down anyone who raises this issue, it doesn't change what happened, it doesn't go away, there is no "healing" and if the Left chooses to codify the means they developed to defraud our electoral system, this nation will be on the edge of an abyss.  That isn't a threat and it isn't aimed at any individual.  A rational observer would realize that if half the voters think they were cheated and have hundreds of examples to present before a court and NO court would entertain those claims, simply ignoring this issue is not going to end well.

IIRC, the state legislature in GA changed the elections law to require positive identification for anyone who submits an absentee ballot.  How did our friends on the Left in GA, react?  

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/03/leftists-storm-georgia-state-capitol-after-the-swing-state-passes-voter-id-law/?sfw=pass1614808757

The states can come together and hash out a plan that will require positive ID for anyone to vote in person OR by mail.  It's a very simple demand.  Anyone who resists that is a corrupt individual who is unwilling to regain the trust we've lost in our electoral system.

Are you talking about this ? https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/04/whats-behind-trumps-leads-in-michigan-and-pennsylvania-.html

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, and then said:

You tell me... would YOU meekly accept that?  Just because Leftist propagandist trash posing as journalists are suppressing and or shouting down anyone who raises this issue, it doesn't change what happened, it doesn't go away, there is no "healing"

NOPE I would not and did not.  That is why Democrats did everything in their power to fight the Russian steal of the election for Trump in 2016.  We stayed within the parameters of the Constitution and the legal system of the US.    Even when the trash talking right wing infotainers told us to get over it, we did not.  I feel your pain. 

 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, Trelane said:

If there is any that can be verified that is.

First, what you want or believe is up to you.  I said what I meant and it makes no difference to me who believes it.  The problem, and it WILL eventually be a problem, is the idiocy of half the voters believing they can carry on with denial even though hundreds of claims were documented and presented to courts, only to have those courts REFUSE TO EVALUATE THEM.  Not sure why my use of the language seems to fail you.

America stands or falls on our ability to compromise.  Having Democrats screeching lies, at volume, without even trying to look at evidence, is not a spirit of compromise.  Like the old adage says...  "You pays your money and you takes your chances".  We either work together or it stops working at all.  Only a straight-up mental defective expects 70 million voters to just accept an obviously tainted result.  (this is where these discussions fall into a ditch so stop with rhetoric and for just a moment, put yourself in your opponent's zapatos, eh?)  Nice chewing this ground, I've said all I'm going to say about it.  Cheers ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
46 minutes ago, and then said:

First, what you want or believe is up to you.  I said what I meant and it makes no difference to me who believes it.  The problem, and it WILL eventually be a problem, is the idiocy of half the voters believing they can carry on with denial even though hundreds of claims were documented and presented to courts, only to have those courts REFUSE TO EVALUATE THEM.  Not sure why my use of the language seems to fail you.

America stands or falls on our ability to compromise.  Having Democrats screeching lies, at volume, without even trying to look at evidence, is not a spirit of compromise.  Like the old adage says...  "You pays your money and you takes your chances".  We either work together or it stops working at all.  Only a straight-up mental defective expects 70 million voters to just accept an obviously tainted result.  (this is where these discussions fall into a ditch so stop with rhetoric and for just a moment, put yourself in your opponent's zapatos, eh?)  Nice chewing this ground, I've said all I'm going to say about it.  Cheers ;) 

Here are a few of the cases and why they were legally dismissed by the courts. Can you tell us how you would have ruled differently or which were improperly dismissed and why?

US election lawsuits: Trump says judges have refused to look at evidence (news.com.au)

JUDGE KENNY

Next, we have a ruling from Judge Timothy Kenny, also in Michigan on November 6.The Election Integrity Fund, a pro-Trump group, was seeking to stop election workers from curing mail-in ballots in Wayne County, a heavily Democratic area which encompasses the city of Detroit.

It claimed Democratic Party inspectors were improperly duplicating ballots. “Plaintiffs do not offer any affidavits or special eyewitness evidence to substantiate their assertions,” Judge Kenny wrote. “Plaintiffs merely assert in their complaint, ‘Hundreds or thousands of ballots were duplicated solely by Democratic Party inspectors and then counted.’

Plaintiffs’ allegation is mere speculation. “The motion is based upon speculation and conjecture. Absent any evidence of an improper practice, the court cannot identify if this alleged violation occurred and, if it did, the frequency of such violations. “Plaintiffs have made only a claim but have offered no evidence to support their assertions.”

That’s all pretty self-explanatory.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, criticized Donald Trump for continuing to push false claims of widespread voter fraud from the 2020 election, following the former president's speech last Sunday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

Lindsey Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud Claims: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' (msn.com)

 

This will be seen as being un-loyal to Trump, so IMO, Lindsey Graham is about to be a Trump target. It's just what Trump does.

 

 

Lindsey Graham is a wishy washy wisher washer

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
54 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Presented to courts OF TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGES with no evidence.  OMG Biden took the lead late in the night in states that said mail in votes will be counted after in person votes.  Wow!  What an amazing turn of events!  Zero probability that Biden took the lead when mail in votes were counted after Trump LITERALLY told his supporters to not vote by mail!  And Then...the saying is, there's a sucker born every minute, and you were the 1 in 60.  The reason Trump told his supporters, and the reason that Republican lead states told voted to have mail in votes counted after in person votes is to cast doubt in to people like you.  People that will consume the conspiracy so hard, that you can no longer even stomach to watch your go to news anymore.  You are the target.  And you fell for it hook, line and sinker.  You'll go on calling everyone else sheep, calling out their news sources, talking about how they're suckers as you browse the Epoch Times and regurgitate tired conspiracy theories.  You were right when you took your "permanent" one month leave of absence with your cute little blog post, because you have some serious soul searching to do.

Very well said,

I admit im surprised that trump is still such a sore loser he is still playing this card not as shocked his subjects bend the knee and believe it.

They need to let go of the hate the angry accept the fact their messiah was a false prophet and let them down,

Oh, i wonder how goat boy is doing in club fed and how many are being sued by that vote machine company, lets hope mr brownsweat and kraken lady can prove they claims this time as its their $$$ on the line, ouch.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, and then said:

NO JUDICIAL body evaluated any of these hundreds of examples of "irregularities".

That is an absolute flat out LIE.

Go do some decent research and come on back with an indication of how many cases were heard.

Hint - more than 50 were heard and examined by judges, both democratic and republican appointed.  UNIVERSAL dismissal.

So, the Truth is that the vast majority of cases were heard, and they were ALL dismissed because of zero actual physical evidence - there was nothing but anecdotal claims.  And given that the trump team of gangsters were paying people to make these idiotic affidavits, why the hell would any court accept that?  These elections were run and subsequently investigated and cross-checked and audited by large joint teams of republicans and democrats, and ALL of the elections have now been certified.

This sort of ostrich-ism is why the Republican party will probably never regain power.  Seriously, how on earth could someone still believe the BIG LIE?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Occupational Hubris
1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Presented to courts OF TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGES with no evidence.  OMG Biden took the lead late in the night in states that said mail in votes will be counted after in person votes.  Wow!  What an amazing turn of events!  Zero probability that Biden took the lead when mail in votes were counted after Trump LITERALLY told his supporters to not vote by mail!  And Then...the saying is, there's a sucker born every minute, and you were the 1 in 60.  The reason Trump told his supporters, and the reason that Republican lead states told voted to have mail in votes counted after in person votes is to cast doubt in to people like you.  People that will consume the conspiracy so hard, that you can no longer even stomach to watch your go to news anymore.  You are the target.  And you fell for it hook, line and sinker.  You'll go on calling everyone else sheep, calling out their news sources, talking about how they're suckers as you browse the Epoch Times and regurgitate tired conspiracy theories.  You were right when you took your "permanent" one month leave of absence with your cute little blog post, because you have some serious soul searching to do.

Well put

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

The simple fact this was made and displayed is enough said.

dnhaHACiSPKQg&w=193&h=290&c=7&o=5&dpr=2.

th?id=OIF.XVqpyNcakwXb%2BhXvuIGLWA&w=188

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pray-bow-golden-trump-statue/

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Occupational Hubris
8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The simple fact this was made and displayed is enough said.

dnhaHACiSPKQg&w=193&h=290&c=7&o=5&dpr=2.

th?id=OIF.XVqpyNcakwXb%2BhXvuIGLWA&w=188

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pray-bow-golden-trump-statue/

 

 

I'd love to hear the rational for trumpers to square this with their faith. Not to mention the stage in the shape of nazi symbolism

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The simple fact this was made and displayed is enough said.

dnhaHACiSPKQg&w=193&h=290&c=7&o=5&dpr=2.

th?id=OIF.XVqpyNcakwXb%2BhXvuIGLWA&w=188

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pray-bow-golden-trump-statue/

 

 

It was enough for you to give it attention  

:D

 

20210217_135301.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

It depends on who you believe, but...

Company behind CPAC 'Nazi' stage donates largely to Dems, did work for MSNBC, Biden Cancer Initiative

Washington Post, USA Today among outlets that elevated conspiracy theory

cont...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cpac-stage-controversy-design-foundry-backs-dems

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

One word...

 

Pitiful.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, criticized Donald Trump for continuing to push false claims of widespread voter fraud from the 2020 election, following the former president's speech last Sunday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

Lindsey Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud Claims: 'I Haven't Seen Evidence' (msn.com)

 

This will be seen as being un-loyal to Trump, so IMO, Lindsey Graham is about to be a Trump target. It's just what Trump does.

 

 

Senator Lindsey Graham, doesn't know what he is doing or who he supports from day to day. I don't know how anyone Republican or Democrat and especially the American people can take anything he says seriously. 

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

This is devolving just like most political threads do. The threads about Lindsey Graham not our past President and voter fraud, its amazing how the past can't stay in the past.:(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It was enough for you to give it attention  

:D

 

 

My glaring butt chapping point was enough for you to give me your attention i however am not intetested in living rent free in your head as that place is far too wacked out looney for me.

Your flame bait trolling is just very sad yet side splitting hillarious that you are in such a state of meltdown over your golden calfs failure.

Trump lost, bigly,  move on.

lolsign.gif.dd8a88ac53e92fcc8bb2b1b6a75a5505.gif

 

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

My glaring butt chapping point was enough for you to give me your attention i however am not intetested in living rent free in your head as that place is far too wacked out looney for me.

Your flame bait trolling is just very sad yet side splitting laughable that you are in such a state of meltdown over your golden calfs failure.

Trump lost, bigly,  move on.

 

Rent freeeeeeee 

:D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
7 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Rent freeeeeeee 

:D

Ah, you are in full meltdown, lol trump lost and you cant handle it, seek professional help, your obsession with me wont help you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Not to mention the stage in the shape of nazi symbolism

I assumed the guy with a golden idol of himself desired such a stage shape, does he confirm or deny it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.