Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sen Graham Dismisses Trump's CPAC Voter Fraud

Vorg

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I assumed the guy with a golden idol of himself desired such a stage shape, does he confirm or deny it?

The company who made ir claim not idea. They've previous worked and I think donated to dems so of course "dems are the real nazis" is the defense. 

Meanwhile, cpac approved the design and wheel around a golden trump...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Ah, you are in full meltdown, lol trump lost and you cant handle it, seek professional help, your obsession with me wont help you.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee! 

LOL

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

It was enough for you to give it attention  

I don't know if I feel more sad for these people who keep spreading lies, or concerned at their absolute level of toxicity where Trump is concerned.  I'll at least admit that I can't accuse them of lying when they post this kind of stupidity.  They've convinced me that they are COMPLETELY SINCERE.  THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE he's Hitler.  The scary part of that is that if he's Hitler then what would they feel justified to do to his supporters?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Mitch McConnell was the one who said voting irregularities occur every election and this one was no different. Even Trump appointed William Barr at the justice department said no fraud occurred that would change the election, as well as the Department of homeland security who have said it was "the most secure election in history."

Trump didn't even want to play fair. "Let's have an honest recount." No, he didn't want that, just "Give me the win" effectively disenfranchising millions of voters.

You keep missing the point.  When tens of millions of Americans have lost trust in the electoral process and the evidence that is presented is simply ignored or rejected without any kind of evaluation, then your opinion of their beliefs is NOT the important element.  Without due process, the claims of fraud stand and if there is no process to disprove the accusations and evidence then our elections will cease being valued.  The vote is the VERY LAST bond between Left and Right.  Toss it away and mock whoever you like but know that you're doing it at the very real peril of our nation's survival.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, and then said:

You keep missing the point.  When tens of millions of Americans have lost trust in the electoral process and the evidence that is presented is simply ignored or rejected without any kind of evaluation, then your opinion of their beliefs is NOT the important element.  Without due process, the claims of fraud stand and if there is no process to disprove the accusations and evidence then our elections will cease being valued.  The vote is the VERY LAST bond between Left and Right.  Toss it away and mock whoever you like but know that you're doing it at the very real peril of our nation's survival.

I find it interesting that the evidence presented was simply ignored or rejected. Honestly can you prove that was the case, its very hard for me to believe that a fraud on the scale you talking about could happen. Especially since a large number of the federal  judges who did dismiss the submitted information were appointed by our previous President.

In addition even the Supreme Court also dismissed what was called proof of fraud. I am uncertain that no matter what millions of Americans believe that there was any real proof submitted. I think it is more likely that all those people had faith in the Presidents statements, and that they would follow his comments true or false. 

I also believe that the biggest number of those people did not even research the claims, instead they just took the comments made by a select few as the truth and little else. Now I may be completely wrong, but I am willing to listen to any proof of fraud you or anyone else has, because to date I have not seen anything that makes me believe the accusations are true.

Last, I think the people who represented our previous President did a very poor job doing so. Honestly, I think any chance he would have had proving some of the fraud claims went out the window because of his designated representatives, in my opinion they made him look real bad.

JIMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I find it interesting that the evidence presented was simply ignored or rejected. Honestly can you prove that was the case, its very hard for me to believe that a fraud on the scale you talking about could happen. Especially since a large number of the federal  judges who did dismiss the submitted information were appointed by our previous President.

In addition even the Supreme Court also dismissed what was called proof of fraud. I am uncertain that no matter what millions of Americans believe that there was any real proof submitted. I think it is more likely that all those people had faith in the Presidents statements, and that they would follow his comments true or false. 

I also believe that the biggest number of those people did not even research the claims, instead they just took the comments made by a select few as the truth and little else. Now I may be completely wrong, but I am willing to listen to any proof of fraud you or anyone else has, because to date I have not seen anything that makes me believe the accusations are true.

Last, I think the people who represented our previous President did a very poor job doing so. Honestly, I think any chance he would have had proving some of the fraud claims went out the window because of his designated representatives, in my opinion they made him look real bad.

JIMO

Hear hear.

It's almost unbelievable isn't it. If I didn't know he was serious, I'd honestly think it was a wind up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Reeeeeeeeeeeee! 

LOL

:sleepy:

• Like 2

The whole article used in the OP is centred around what Lindsey Graham said to a reporter.... (allegedly)....

The Globalist controlled Democrat Party and their MSM henchmen will do anything they can to divide and weaken the Republicans - while Trump is a prominent figure.. .. 

Maybe Graham did say what he is reported as saying or maybe it was edited in such a way to create tensions within the GOP...

Maybe he wants to keep on the right side of the criminals and traitors who are in charge of rigging the algorithms on the voting machines ^_^ 

Whatever way you look at it there is a difference between not 'seeing' evidence and there not BEING evidence...

from the article ... note - no direct mention of voting machines manipulation ... (the biggy)... and Graham's main concern seems to be political strategy when the article says he says... ""I think relitigating the 2020 election voter fraud claims is not a winning storyline,".. I suspect that was his main angle - 

"I think it gets in the way of the future," Graham cautioned. "I haven't seen evidence of a bunch of dead people voting. I haven't seen evidence of people under 18 voting in Georgia, like was claimed. There are some problems—without any doubt in my mind—about mail-in voting being done on an industrialized scale, but you know, it's up to him."

1 hour ago, and then said:

I don't know if I feel more sad for these people who keep spreading lies, or concerned at their absolute level of toxicity where Trump is concerned.  I'll at least admit that I can't accuse them of lying when they post this kind of stupidity.  They've convinced me that they are COMPLETELY SINCERE.  THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE he's Hitler.  The scary part of that is that if he's Hitler then what would they feel justified to do to his supporters?

Is idol worship smart? How do you feel about people who bend a knee to a gilded trump idol? Do you find that a cult type worship of a pseudo messiah figure? Do you feel sorry for those poor folks?

Back on the 6th trumps rhetoric caused his "supporters" to follow his lead and storm the capital, many arrests made and they will all see a fair day in court. Thats what happens to trumps supporters who get too unhinged, the law steps in.

I read were that stormer dressed like a goat man was smitten with trump and was very hurt trump let him down.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bee said:

Maybe he wants to keep on the right side of the criminals and traitors who are in charge of rigging the algorithms on the voting machines ^_^

Are you aware that voting machine company is sueing people who made that type claim and cant back it up, can you back it up?

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Are you aware that voting machine company is sueing people who made that type claim and cant back it up, can you back it up?

I saw detailed stuff that backed it up - but I'm not going to go searching for it again -  

The voting machine company had no choice but to make a big fuss about the allegations - or they would go bust or get embroiled in being accused of criminal activity - (and they would be letting those they collude with down and opening them to exposure)

whether they pursue their cases and risk detailed evidence being made public through the courts remains to be seen -

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

The whole article used in the OP is centred around what Lindsey Graham said to a reporter.... (allegedly)....

The Globalist controlled Democrat Party and their MSM henchmen will do anything they can to divide and weaken the Republicans - while Trump is a prominent figure.. .. 

Maybe Graham did say what he is reported as saying or maybe it was edited in such a way to create tensions within the GOP...

Whatever way you look at it there is a difference between not 'seeing' evidence and there not BEING evidence...

from the article ... note - no direct mention of voting machines manipulation ... (the biggy)... and Graham's main concern seems to be political strategy when the article says he says... ""I think relitigating the 2020 election voter fraud claims is not a winning storyline,".. I suspect that was his main angle - 

You are certainly welcome to your opinion, but I noticed you made many claims with nothing to back up your own comments. Is it possible the things you say happened did occur, yes it is. However with no proof, everything you said is a conspiracy theory, and not much else.

I am willing to give you the bennifit of doubt, prove that what you say is true. It is very obvious you truly believe what you have said, and it also obvious your an intelligent person. So, something has made you believe what you are saying, why not post where your information is coming from, the proof must be at your finger tips.

I honestly don't believe that is unfair at all, the only way to change a non-believers opinion is with proof. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You beat me to it, while I was writing my comments you posted the same questions I asked. By her response that I saw after I posted my comments, it appears she isn't willing to share her information. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are certainly welcome to your opinion, but I noticed you made many claims with nothing to back up your own comments. Is it possible the things you say happened did occur, yes it is. However with no proof, everything you said is a conspiracy theory, and not much else.

I am willing to give you the bennifit of doubt, prove that what you say is true. It is very obvious you truly believe what you have said, and it also obvious your an intelligent person. So, something has made you believe what you are saying, why not post where your information is coming from, the proof must be at your finger tips.

I honestly don't believe that is unfair at all, the only way to change a non-believers opinion is with proof. 

Are you trying to get the thread closed down.... Saru more or less wants the Election Fraud subject dropped so apart from a few comments because of the thread topic I won't go any further - 

36 minutes ago, bee said:

I saw detailed stuff that backed it up - but I'm not going to go searching for it again -  

The voting machine company had no choice but to make a big fuss about the allegations - or they would go bust or get embroiled in being accused of criminal activity - (and they would be letting those they collude with down and opening them to exposure)

whether they pursue their cases and risk detailed evidence being made public through the courts remains to be seen -

You do know that there is a CT section for all the debunked,  false,  made up claims of election fraud.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bee said:

Are you trying to get the thread closed down.... Saru more or less wants the Election Fraud subject dropped so apart from a few comments because of the thread topic I won't go any further - 

You and your ilk started the election CT  in this thread and have countless trolling posts promoting the delusional of election fraud dont try to blame others and since you are aware of sarus rules try abiding by them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bee said:

I wasn't aware that Saru wanted the voter fraud subject dropped, I haven't been posting much in the last few months. That's fine, if you choose to go no farther. I did not mean to put you on the spot, all I did in a respectful manner was respond to your comments, sorry if my questions insulted you.

Last, It is not my intention to get the thread closed down, but I must say it is hard to respond to people when their posts are full of that very subject. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You do know that there is a CT section for all the debunked,  false,  made up claims of election fraud.

Oh I didn't know there was a Critical Thinking section - that will be right up my street - :yes:

Might I direct you to the WT section... (Wishful Thinking)..... you have to ride a magical unicorn over the pretty rainbow - turn sharp left  when you see the Uncomfortable Truth Monster trying to grab you - just get your head down and gallop into the muddy swamp where the Lovely and Kind Elite will be there to save you... :cat:  

;)

• Haha 2

From the rules of the this section - even though the election is over this still applies:

Note: Due to recent events in the US, comments and/or discussions promoting Trump's claims of electoral fraud should be avoided. 

Closed.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked