Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two 'ape creature' photos surface in Brazil

UM-Bot

Fake. Bad CGI.

csm_monstros_de_itaparica_boatos_do_what

In the second picture the "creature" on the left is in exactly the same position as in the first. As if the same item was placed in two different pictures.

Also there is something unnatural about the black color of the "creatures." It's just all black. No variance.

Zoom in and see how amorphous they are.

This is laughable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

The FAKE-O-METER is off the charts on this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pic on the right looks like 2 of the stuffed chimps from the left pic. One is looking toward the camera and the other is looking away.

Sorry, not even a "Nice Try".

Edited by Twin
missing end of sentence
  • Like 2

I just noticed that if you look close enough at the second picture it looks as if all three "creatures" are very similar in shape and position to the others.

As if the same figure from the first photo was pasted in three times but changed in size and bulkiness.

• Like 2

I was thinking it would be more like...

images(27).jpg.c94b1e81540ffda1d2d7d19cf2056a55.jpg

Not..

screen_shot_2020-03-17_at_11_02.16_am_p3445971.jpg.736d5d8433370688ffb7eab7999efe6e.jpg

• Haha 4

Just still shots? Disappointing. Even strikes me as a possible large sloth caught at a moment where you might think ape.

• Haha 2

Total fakes. The same figure is badly photo shopped multiple times and shrank/enlarged/flipped. Only an idiot would fall for these.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 5

Ther're just like bigfoot  but with long arms ............ They don't exist either

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 6:48 PM, papageorge1 said:

Just still shots? Disappointing. Even strikes me as a possible large sloth caught at a moment where you might think ape.

you have to have still shots. the statue doesn't move!:su

• Like 1

I always wonder why that while professional wildlife photographers use state of the art professional equipment, those who present us with "bigfoot" "big cats" and UFOs never seem to have a camera better than an ancient Kodak Instamatic, or even a box camera.

And the professionals, and indeed enthusiastic amateurs as well, can sit for days in a hide waiting to snap their "prey", in all corners of the Earth, forests, jungles, swamps, deserts, and never, ever, see any of these phenomena so they can get a decent HD image.

Edited by Wepwawet
typo
  • Like 4

My binos and camera have helped me from misidentifying items out in the deep woods. You would think the "real" investigators would do the same.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Trelane said:

My binos and camera have helped me from misidentifying items out in the deep woods. You would think the "real" investigators would do the same.

Or try to carefully advance towards the subject.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wepwawet said:

I always wonder why that while professional wildlife photographers use state of the art professional equipment, those who present us with "bigfoot" "big cats" and UFOs never seem to have a camera better than an ancient Kodak Instamatic, or even a box camera.

And the professionals, and indeed enthusiastic amateurs as well, can sit for days in a hide waiting to snap their "prey", in all corners of the Earth, forests, jungles, swamps, deserts, and never, ever, see any of these phenomena so they can get a decent HD image.

One cannot get a good picture of a creature that doesnt exist,

How many hunters or bf hunters have been killed out in the woods yet will still do not have one bigfoot.

• Like 3

On 3/6/2021 at 1:11 PM, UM-Bot said:

The photographs show alleged ape-like creatures rumored to be skulking around Brazil's Itaparica Island.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/344410/two-ape-creature-photos-surface-in-brazil

The left one seems to be handicapped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBene said:

It's like people do not make an effort anymore :lol:

Oh they made an effort it just failed epic.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, UM-Bot said:

The photographs show alleged ape-like creatures rumored to be skulking around Brazil's Itaparica Island.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/344410/two-ape-creature-photos-surface-in-brazil

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Haha 2

I was thinking "kids" at first. But reading the posts, it seems very likely just pasted in like many said.