Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spring Break Beginning In Florida

susieice

Unmasked college students are descending on Fort Lauderdale and Miami as Spring Break begins. One student says he's not concerned as he isn't in the high risk group.

https://www.fox29.com/news/spring-break-veers-toward-normal-despite-coronavirus-pandemic?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1VfG4eGqWa6rh06Pb7OT_ai0kQ_6RQunUqEpx7JlLHdfvr_QqWkW1mE9Q

Edited by susieice
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I fear we are going to see a similar spike like we did last Spring/Summer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I fear we are going to see a similar spike like we did last Spring/Summer.

As warmer weather comes, people aren't going to stay indoors. Last summer should have taught us that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

There are many events in Florida this month, thankfully they are socially distanced https://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/florida-events/calendar.html

Odd, i had no idea it was bike week, normally i know because extra cycles everywhere no extras this weekend, hum.

1463495219_covidflu1.thumb.jpg.e506014c13e5f113c649e58eedea7b67.jpg

• Like 1

It's as much of a super spreader as the opening of the southern border to undocumented immigrants.

Edited by Michelle

On 3/7/2021 at 8:36 PM, joc said:

1463495219_covidflu1.thumb.jpg.e506014c13e5f113c649e58eedea7b67.jpg

Information produced on c19 is never consistent. Every source seems to say something different every day and the numbers are all over the place... I stopped following the counts. Just counting down the days until the over production masks stops polluting our planet and I don't have to wear one for hours on end.

You can barely go anywhere without seeing them littered. Not to mention most places dislike reusable masks...

The mandate has always varied by state and city/town... it is never consistent either. Sometimes I would go one town over and I would not have to wear a mask in stores. People never stop fighting over them, both online and in person. I miss being able to live freely. This whole covid thing sucks.