Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help with tarot puzzle

pankti27

i am in a casual relation with a guy and since the time we met we r just feeling very calm and beautiful so i was wondering why did i met him we both have some past bad connection and we were kinda helping each other to move on so i asked tarot why did we meet whats the purpose of this connection and i pulled out three cards temperance then page of swords and then king of pentacles can you help me decode its meaning...

Edited by pankti27

Welcome aboard, @pankti27.

This isn't really a typical "spirituality, religion and belief" thread. There is a "readings" oriented subforum of "metaphysics and consciousness" where you might do better in attracting the attention of tarot-reading members.

You can ask a moderator tp move this, if you'd like. Just report the post ( the"Report" post" link is in the upper right corner, next to the "#1" and sharing icon.)

On 3/8/2021 at 6:47 AM, pankti27 said:

i am in a casual relation with a guy and since the time we met we r just feeling very calm and beautiful so i was wondering why did i met him we both have some past bad connection and we were kinda helping each other to move on so i asked tarot why did we meet whats the purpose of this connection and i pulled out three cards temperance then page of swords and then king of pentacles can you help me decode its meaning...

I strongly suspect it means that when you shuffled the deck you created a random - and probably unique - arrangement that has no more significance that the order of baked beans in a tin.

You then removed three cards at random, which were Temperance, the Page of Swords and the King of Pentacles.  

Neither knowing nor caring how many cards are in your tarot deck, I cannot work out the probability of these three emerging together.  If yours only has three cards it's inevitable.  The more you have, the less likely each combination becomes - it's rudimentary arithmetic.  Assuming you are drawing the cards at random every combination is equally likely.

As for the 'meaning' of any given set: if you are doing this for your own amusement feel free to make up any old nonsense and believe what you like.  If you are doing this for someone else's amusement similar rules apply.  If you are doing this for someone else, claiming mystical powers and charging them money, you are a fraud and a con artist.  That, in a nutshell, is the meaning of tarot, ouija, astrology, palm-reading, tea-leaf-reading, slaughtered-goat's-entrails-reading, etc.

So - for free - here's my interpretation:

• 'Temperance' means avoiding alcohol.  Therefore you are a Muslim or a Hindu or a Buddhist or a Quaker in this or a previous life.
  • 'Page of Swords' is a spelling mistake - originally it was the 'Page of Words'.  Drawing this powerful card means you can read.
  • 'King of Pentacles' represents wealth.  You might be wealthy.  But you drew this third, so you might not be wealthy yet, but will be later in life.  And of course 'wealthy' might not relate to material wealth but spiritual wealth and happiness.

In summary - you are a person who can read.  You are religious (although you may not think so, as that might have been a previous incarnation).  One day you may or may not become happier than you are now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

I strongly suspect it means that when you shuffled the deck you created a random - and probably unique - arrangement that has no more significance that the order of baked beans in a tin.

You then removed three cards at random, which were Temperance, the Page of Swords and the King of Pentacles.  

Neither knowing nor caring how many cards are in your tarot deck, I cannot work out the probability of these three emerging together.  If yours only has three cards it's inevitable.  The more you have, the less likely each combination becomes - it's rudimentary arithmetic.  Assuming you are drawing the cards at random every combination is equally likely.

As for the 'meaning' of any given set: if you are doing this for your own amusement feel free to make up any old nonsense and believe what you like.  If you are doing this for someone else's amusement similar rules apply.  If you are doing this for someone else, claiming mystical powers and charging them money, you are a fraud and a con artist.  That, in a nutshell, is the meaning of tarot, ouija, astrology, palm-reading, tea-leaf-reading, slaughtered-goat's-entrails-reading, etc.

So - for free - here's my interpretation:

• 'Temperance' means avoiding alcohol.  Therefore you are a Muslim or a Hindu or a Buddhist or a Quaker in this or a previous life.
  • 'Page of Swords' is a spelling mistake - originally it was the 'Page of Words'.  Drawing this powerful card means you can read.
  • 'King of Pentacles' represents wealth.  You might be wealthy.  But you drew this third, so you might not be wealthy yet, but will be later in life.  And of course 'wealthy' might not relate to material wealth but spiritual wealth and happiness.

In summary - you are a person who can read.  You are religious (although you may not think so, as that might have been a previous incarnation).  One day you may or may not become happier than you are now.

Will you do a reading for me now please? Pretty please? It's tea leaves. I haven't got a photo, so I'll describe what they look like: on the bottom of the cup is a biggish splodge, with another slightly smaller splodge joined, then some other little splodges. I know it may be difficult for you to be too specific, but on Friday I have to take my car for an MOT. Will I have to replace the near-side front indicator with the intermittent fault, or will it pass? This has been troubling me for some weeks as it is a bit of a faff getting the trim out of the wheel-arch to access the bulbs.  Thanking in you in anticipation.

Edited by ted hughes
  • Haha 3

• 8 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:02 AM, Kelley1520 said:

Is anyone available to give me a reading plz PM me

My two cents the best we have ever had on here is this beautiful soul.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/187923-peggy-aka-moonchaser/

Maybe you can pm her see if she is still around, if not just reading her threads are enlightening too.

‘All the best to you.

• Thanks 1