Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

have u ever thought that shadow figures..

buer5337

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You mean those things in harry potter?

Actually I know almost nothing about Harry Potter. My interests have always been in reality like real shadow figures on the fringe of physicality.

Edited by papageorge1

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Actually I know almost nothing about Harry Potter. My interests have always been in reality like real shadow figures on the fringe of physicality.

Like shadow beings harry potter is fiction.

14 hours ago, buer5337 said:

i thought they were until i saw one when i was ten and i was clearly awake thats what got me into this it was on all 4 seemed to have long arms just walked past my open door

It's a trick to the eye. If I get a little sleep deprived or get a case of shadow cast pareidolia, I see all kinds of shadow creatures. I've even induced it before. It's a head trip.,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

It's a trick to the eye. If I get a little sleep deprived or get a case of shadow cast pareidolia, I see all kinds of shadow creatures. I've even induced it before. It's a head trip.,

You know my mental issues and i dont get sleepy i go right to overtired and if im in that state and its about 3am and i need to pop down to the basement i see all sorts of shadow creatures or thinking things moved or other stuff out the corner of my eye.

I had a true believer once congratulate me on seeing entities, but no, it stated and ended in my tired brain.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

You know my mental issues and i dont get sleepy i go right to overtired and if im in that state and its about 3am and i need to pop down to the basement i see all sorts of shadow creatures or thinking things moved or other stuff out the corner of my eye.

I had a true believer once congratulate me on seeing entities, but no, it stated and ended in my tired brain.

You could have relaxed your rigid thoughts for a while and opened your mind, lol, I won't congratulate you, you were probably hallucinating.

• Like 1

The sleep deprived visions are not shadow figures as in the paranormal sense. I've experienced both, they are nothing alike.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, openozy said:

You could have relaxed your rigid thoughts for a while and opened your mind, lol, I won't congratulate you, you were probably hallucinating.

Thats right i was hallucinating,

20 minutes ago, openozy said:

The sleep deprived visions are not shadow figures as in the paranormal sense.

There is no such thing as shadow beings only hallucinations and those whose minds cannot or will not discern reality from make believe delusions,

Perhaps if you relaxed the rigid belief of unproven paranormal claims you could get into how the mind the brain functions.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

There is no such thing as shadow beings

Like saying there is no such thing as aliens, a ridiculous comment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Perhaps if you relaxed the rigid belief

My beliefs are the furthest from rigid you could get.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, openozy said:

Like saying there is no such thing as aliens, a ridiculous comment.

Claiming since there is likely life ( aliens ) somewhere in the vastness of the universe means that shadow beings are likely real is a ridiculous reach.

15 minutes ago, openozy said:

My beliefs are the furthest from rigid you could get.

Not true, you are rigid in mindset that for example your claims are not a result of hallucination, imagination, delusions, you will only accept paranormal as the explanation of your claims which makes you close minded and rigid.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Claiming since there is likely life ( aliens ) somewhere in the vastness of the universe means that shadow beings are likely real is a ridiculous reach.

How do you know some shadow beings aren't aliens?

41 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Not true, you are rigid in mindset that for example your claims are not a result of hallucination, imagination, delusions, you will only accept paranormal as the explanation of your claims which makes you close minded and rigid.

Not true, when you come up with something other than mental illness or imagination I'll be all ears. You are rigid in your disbelief of anything that can't be proven which means you are not open to anything other than the mundane.

8 minutes ago, openozy said:

How do you know some shadow beings aren't aliens?

Not true, when you come up with something other than mental illness or imagination I'll be all ears. You are rigid in your disbelief of anything that can't be proven which means you are not open to anything other than the mundane.

Since both aliens and shadow beings are unproven your point was moot.

As i said you are rigid and just confirmed it in that reply,  since you refuse to accept that mental illness , imagination and people who cant discern between reality and delusion is the explanation for some claims of paranormal experences.

On the contrary im very much open to being shown proof to back up claims if i were rigid i wouldnt be willing to accept proof not my fault story tellers never have any.

You could end this by presenting proof of your claims...oh, yeah thats right :tu:

20 hours ago, buer5337 said:

have u ever thought that shadow figures arent evil maybe they were wear u live before u even if yo have lived there for a long time without anything happening but they just couldn't take it anymore the point is if u wanna co exist with them try to form a workable relationship with it like give it a name it may not be its name but it will calm u down more also if its in ur room and freaking u out try to say hey put NAME HEAR can u please leave me alone if thats alright and also try to just speak how u would to a person it may not reply but it could move on or just listen 

Come on, you want us to read that and yet there are no sentences.

Please consider your readers.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Thats right i was hallucinating,

There is no such thing as shadow beings only hallucinations and those whose minds cannot or will not discern reality from make believe delusions,

Perhaps if you relaxed the rigid belief of unproven paranormal claims you could get into how the mind the brain functions.

It’s your side of this conversation that is dogmatic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Not exactly wouldnt i have to ignore or denounce presented proof ( which of course tgere never is any )  for that to be correct, either way you only added it because you are a true believer with no proof to present.

Its okay, its far more fun to blindly believe.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

This why is your side unwilling to think that you're wrong? I mean there has been quite a bit of explanations for said phenomena. The only actually issue is the willingness to actually question instead of dogmatically digging in with "It's paranormal". Is it because a different answer might brake the illusion/delusion of the supernatural?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not exactly wouldnt i have to ignore or denounce presented proof ( which of course tgere never is any )  for that to be correct, either way you only added it because you are a true believer with no proof to present.

Its okay, its far more fun to blindly believe.

I don’t know why you can’t seem to grasp this, even though I’ve said it to you 100 times now, I don’t have a belief about it. Any of it. Shadow people, ghosts, etc. I just don’t know. 

Im open to possibilities. First because of personal experiences. And second because when you really dig into much of this there is no solid evidence for what you believe either. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This why is your side unwilling to think that you're wrong? I mean there has been quite a bit of explanations for said phenomena. The only actually issue is the willingness to actually question instead of dogmatically digging in with "It's paranormal". Is it because a different answer might brake the illusion/delusion of the supernatural?

I don’t have a side. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

When two people see it independently it isn't a delusion. I don't know why you think there are two teams against each other, sounds a bit war like and a sign you are not willing to talk without digging in.

Edited by openozy

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t know why you can’t seem to grasp this, even though I’ve said it to you 100 times now, I don’t have a belief about it. Any of it. Shadow people, ghosts, etc. I just don’t know. 

Im open to possibilities. First because of personal experiences. And second because when you really dig into much of this there is no solid evidence for what you believe either. 

So we are not that far apart expect i dont have to jab personal to make my points.

Here is where you failed its not about belief for me its about proof of a story or claim, i am fully open to the possibility any story is true and when its accompanied with proof to back it up then its fact, at least at that moment.

Stories by themselves will never be proof and i do not blindly believe.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

When two people see it independently it isn't a delusion. I don't know why you think there are two teams against each other, sounds a bit war like and a sign you are not willing to talk without digging in.

All we have is a claim 2 people saw the same hallucination, no proof and even if a second person said they saw it too doesnt make it so.

When a large man claims a spooky picked him up turned him upside down and threw him against the wall i am not the only one who would say lets see the damage and hospitial reports of injuries ( no way he wasnt hurt )  and show the damage wasnt staged.

Its a story nothing more nothing less.

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So we are not that far apart expect i dont have to jab personal to make my points.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t have a side. 

Doesn't appear that way. You seem to always lean back on personal experience. 

"I saw it. So it must be real."

Sure and I really did evoke demons to physical appearance. No way that it could've been the product of sleep deprivation and cultivated belief. :whistle:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

"I saw it. So it must be real."

Thats as big a go to for the true believers as "is doesnt work that way" when asked for proof to back up claims.

Its a form of being close minded,

Just because a person sees something even believes its real far from makes it so, if that were the case their would be no such thing as falling for a hoax or hallucinations.

The study of the brain function is far more vast and interesting than to live in a box and cry, i dont know what it really was but it was real and it was paranormal.

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

All we have is a claim 2 people saw the same hallucination, no proof and even if a second person said they saw it too doesnt make it so.

When a large man claims a spooky picked him up turned him upside down and threw him against the wall i am not the only one who would say lets see the damage and hospitial reports of injuries ( no way he wasnt hurt )  and show the damage wasnt staged.

Its a story nothing more nothing less.

I know your stance on anything paranormal, I don't know why you bother, At least you have the manners to reply.

• Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked