Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my daughters' experiences

shroomrock

I live in Corona, CA in the Parcwood Apts. We have lived here for a year and a half and my 13 yr old daughter has told me of numerous encounters she's had with children that appear in her and her sisters room. Some are crying for their mommy and others hid in her closet. She says they sleep with her sister because they feel safe there. She says some of them talk to her and tell her their names. She tells them they can stay as long as they like and sometimes they go for rides in the car with us. She says they want to talk to her mom but the are afraid that they will scare me. She tells them that their mom is waiting for them just follow the light. They do after a day to a few days when she says they start fading away. Some are mean and scare her and now she mostly sleeps in the living room because it hurts to see these little ones, knowing they are dead and she believes here room is the passageway from this life and the beyond. Her room is always very very cold even in the summertime. We don't talk about them much anymore, but I know it bothers her that they have picked her room to travel through and that she doesn't have the answers to their questions. One boy she said had an ax in his head. At first she felt obligated to be there for them, now she's become afraid of them I think. Anyone have any answers or advice I can give her? Her name is Gabby by the way. Thank You for reading this and if anyone has similar experiences I'd like to hear them. Yours Truely, Shroomrock of Corona, CA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ibelieveinufos

• Sarefan2

• AngelWings

• shroomrock

Top Posters In This Topic

crying.gif

I have no expierences with anything like this...but I wanted to say I'm so sorry your daughter is going through this.

I hope someone here can help you.

Hi shroomrock,

Have your tried Holy water yet?

Light white candles, sprinkle Holy water and tell them (if your daughter knows their names, have her call them by their names) to go to God, to go to their parents, go to the Light.

This is the easiest way to send them on their way.

Poor thing, I am sure she is so exausted. I hope this helps her.(((HUGS))) crying.gif

Edited by Sarefan2

I'd get in contact with a local spiritual church/ group.

It sounds like Gabby may have a gift and the group will hopefully be able to help her with handling it.

You should record the room. Night vision cam and Mic it. Also a boy dying due to an axe in the head should be a well publicized story. You would probably find an article or something about an incident like that in your area pretty easy. It would help back your story. With some real evidence you could probably get some one out there to help you at no cost. I'm in no way doubting you but with that much activity it shouldn't be difficult to get some evidence.

"She says they sleep with her sister"

so you are trying to say these "ghosts" have sex with this girl??! dude!! i know people enjoy making up stories (thas what this site is aboot) but thas pushing the boundries of human decency too far!!!

and even if gabby really DID tell u this little porkey... tell her to stop.. you know... asking for attention and tell her you'll fix the vent in her room thas makin it all cold like - children like to lie - gabby is enjoying this lie.

but if gabby (if thats her real name) didnt tell u this story and ur making up a story about ghoulies raping girls or havin sex with em you shud go see your doc man man...............

dude... just buy gabby (if thats her real name) a playstation with a sensible game that wont make her create stories about ghosts

" man man...............

dude... just buy gabby (if thats her real name) a playstation with a sensible game that wont make her create stories about ghosts

498358[/snapback]

Resident Evil or Silent Hill perhaps ? no.gif

ibelieveinufos : She didn't mean having sex with her sister, but sleeping in the same bed. angry.gif

How could you think a thing like that ! Everybody is not Michael Jackson blink.gif

Poor girl. She schould tell them to go away. I think that the spirits make themselfs confi when she tells them that they were welcome to your house.

I hope you will find an answer.

Bless you

confi?

i hope you mean comfy caus 'confi' is the latin word for rape!!

unless you were also making fun of this silly story then lol your confi joke is quite funny hehe ha ha

i suggest that gabby goes to jesus caus after all jesus is still alive and he sorts out peoples problems and makes people smile and causes conutries to bomb each other ...... hold on..... maybe jesus isnt the answer

o well

tell gabby to stop tellin fibbs

I live in Corona, CA in the Parcwood Apts.  We have lived here for a year and a half and my 13 yr old daughter has told me of numerous encounters she's had with children that appear in her and her sisters room.  Some are crying for their mommy and others hid in her closet.  She says they sleep with her sister because they feel safe there.  She says some of them talk to her and tell her their names.  She tells them they can stay as long as they like and sometimes they go for rides in the car with us.  She says they want to talk to her mom but the are afraid that they will scare me.  She tells them that their mom is waiting for them just follow the light.  They do after a day to a few days when she says they start fading away.  Some are mean and scare her and now she mostly sleeps in the living room because it hurts to see these little ones, knowing they are dead and she believes here room is the passageway from this life and the beyond.  Her room is always very very cold even in the summertime.  We don't talk about them much anymore, but I know it bothers her that they have picked her room to travel through and that she doesn't have the answers to their questions.  One boy she said had an ax in his head.  At first she felt obligated to be there for them, now she's become afraid of them I think.  Anyone have any answers or advice I can give her?  Her name is Gabby by the way.  Thank You for reading this and if anyone has similar experiences I'd like to hear them.  Yours Truely,  Shroomrock of Corona, CA

494822[/snapback]

My son's girlfriend is having strange experiences in her house in Utah. She lives with her friend and her friend has seen things in that house since she was little. My son's girlfriend says her little girl sits on the steps and talks to a little girl that no one can see. They have seen shadows, feet under doors, things moving. The little boy can't even sleep in a certain room because he wakes up screaming. I am not sure what is going on there either!