Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden admin want a war

Enigmas

"The American people are really going to regret putting the warmongers back in control. Joe Biden has been in the White House for less than two months, and the warmongers that Biden has surrounded himself with have been feverishly setting the stage for the next war in the Middle East. "

Please help prevent war by letting people know about their plans. They can only go to war by manipulation of the public opinion.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/9-signs-chess-pieces-are-being-moved-place-major-war-middle-east

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Enigmas said:

They can only go to war by manipulation of the public opinion.

That was only a requirement when voting mattered...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, and then said:

That was only a requirement when voting mattered...

Hmm.. I dunno @and then. I didn't find the ZeroHedge article very convincing ? I can't see Biden going to war anytime soon ? 

• Like 8

There have been 30 “defensive” Democratic war years, for about 15% of the total.

There have been 25 “defensive” Republican war years, for about 12.5% of the total.

There have been 64 “offensive” Democratic war years, for about 32% of the total.

There have been 81 “offensive” Republican war years, for about 40.5% of the total.

So, Democrats are very slightly more likely to have been involved in “defensive” wars — wars launched in response to blatant acts of war, or sanctioned by a broad political alliance for humanitarian or political reasons .

Republicans are more slightly likely to have been involved in “offensive” wars — wars of imperialism, or wars launched without reasonable attempts to deescalate a political conflict.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/7/19/1549622/-Are-Democratic-presidents-more-warlike-than-Republicans

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. I dunno @and then. I didn't find the ZeroHedge article very convincing ? I can't see Biden going to war anytime soon ? 

I wasn't supporting the piece, merely reminding the poster that when a government has no fear of being held accountable to the people, it/they can do as they please.  The only part of the article I agree with is the comment by Israel's leaders that they'll go it alone against Tehran if they're forced to.

• Like 2

If this is about him bombing those partisans, they shot at us first, and if he hadn't bombed them you'd be calling him a coward who's willing to let servicemen die.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

If this is about him bombing those partisans, they shot at us first, and if he hadn't bombed them you'd be calling him a coward who's willing to let servicemen die.

I agree.  How is that different from what the Left did to Trump over him "not responding" when the Russians "paid bounties" to the Taliban for dead U.S. soldiers?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree.  How is that different from what the Left did to Trump over him "not responding" when the Russians "paid bounties" to the Taliban for dead U.S. soldiers?  

Well we didn't want him to bomb a burgeoning superpower, but chastising and some sanctions would of been nice. 

We get off cheap. We don't have to pay our proxies to kill Russian advisers they catch in the field, helping their enemies. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Enigmas said:

I usually look at the content first. You know like when you pick a book. 

Yeah...but a lot of people go by the author or publisher.

Are you honestly saying you would glance at every Mills & Boon book before deciding whether, or not, it's for you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Enigmas said:

I usually look at the content first. You know like when you pick a book. 

I'm a field scientist, who is also a operations manager, so I'm a background experience guy. :yes:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

ZeroHedge     pffft   Waste of  time...doom and gloom...

• Like 4

I have been told this spiritually several times so it´s more than likely true. The Covid fascism does not seem to work well enough so...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Enigmas said:

I have been told this spiritually several times so it´s more than likely true. The Covid fascism does not seem to work well enough so...

So you talk to voices too.

Awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, Hammerclaw said:

We get off cheap. We don't have to pay our proxies to kill Russian advisers they catch in the field, helping their enemies. 

It does seem to be an elemental part of the "game".  You pays your money and you takes your chances ;) 

On 3/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

Well we didn't want him to bomb a burgeoning superpower, but chastising and some sanctions would of been nice. 

He already had the most stringent sanctions regime against Russia that we've seen since the wall fell.  Also, I've seen a LOT of folks on the Left demanding ACTION or saying he was Putin's puppet. 

2 hours ago, Enigmas said:

I have been told this spiritually several times so it´s more than likely true. 

Well, that tells me all i need to know

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Well, that tells me all i need to know

YEAH!  How DARE the new guy come to a site called "Unexplained Mysteries" and speak of mysterious things.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, and then said:

YEAH!  How DARE the new guy come to a site called "Unexplained Mysteries" and speak of mysterious things.  

Did you not notice that this is the "News, politics, and current affairs" section? Not the "my magic spirit guide told me biden is evil" section? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't think there's anything mysterious about listening to spiritual advice. It's just more malarkey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3