Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Milo Yiannopoulos says he is no longer gay

OverSword

WHAT?!?!?!?

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has come out as “ex-gay” – announcing that he “would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls “conversion therapy” over the next decade, according to a report.

The 36-year-old British political commentator, whose speeches and writings often ridicule political correctness, social justice and feminism, declared himself no longer gay and “sodomy free,” he told LifeSite in an interview.

Yiannopoulos — who once said that sex between 13-year-olds and older men can be “life-affirming” — told the outlet that he is now leading a daily consecration online to St. Joseph.

“When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said.

“Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles,” Yiannopoulos continued.

“That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting.”

Link

• Haha 7

Ohh that’s right, this pork chop was “a thing” a few years ago, wasn’t he?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yiannopoulos — who once said that sex between 13-year-olds and older men can be “life-affirming” — told the outlet that he is now leading a daily consecration online to St. Joseph.

Link

I think that reporting is disingenuous as in the scenario Milo was discussing, he was the 13 year old sleeping with grown men, not the other way around

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh that’s right, this pork chop was “a thing” a few years ago, wasn’t he?

He got in trouble for saying that having sex with a priest at the age of 13 was great or something to that effect.  People got very upset with him because he said it wasn't traumatizing.  The truth is the people that canceled him for that had been gunning for him for a while because he committed the sin of being gay and right wing at the same time.

On subject though, It seems like a strange thing to happen at in your late thirties.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

And it should not matter at all what we think about his opinions. Like everyone else, he is an individual, not an identity. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

On subject though, It seems like a strange thing to happen at in your late thirties.

It tends to be “I’m now closer to retirement age/my friends are starting to die... what have I done to make an impact on the world?” style thoughts. 

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

It tends to be “I’m now closer to retirement age/my friends are starting to die... what have I done to make an impact on the world?” style thoughts. 

Dudes like 36

1 hour ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Must be running out of money, time for a book idea! 

That was my first thought. Needs some publicity 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I think that reporting is disingenuous as in the scenario Milo was discussing, he was the 13 year old sleeping with grown men, not the other way around

I'm a little worried about your username. :unsure2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, acute said:

I'm a little worried about your username. :unsure2:

Maybe see a doctor? Theres all kinds of treatments for anxiety these days! 

• Haha 1

So he wants to do conversion therapy on people?

Sound alike a kook.

Yiannopoulos added that “over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls ‘conversion therapy.’ It does work, albeit not for everybody. As for my other aspirations and plans, well, no change: I’ve always considered abortion to be the pre-eminent moral horror of human history. I’ll keep saying so — even more loudly than before.”

So, he wasn't a gay, he was a heterosexual pervert.............whatever. It's all Greek to me.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Haha 7

On 3/10/2021 at 11:35 PM, OverSword said:

WHAT?!?!?!?

Link

Well it just goes to show that someone choosing to be that way can later choose not to be.

Sexuality isn`t fixed in stone, it can change.

who once said that sex between 13-year-olds and older men can be “life-affirming”

ok

8 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

ok

As discussed in this thread in posts 3 and 4, Milo was abused as a 13 year old. He said that those interactions were "life affirming" as a gay youth.

Thinking about it now, perhaps this is the reason he is "coming out" as straight now.....

More realistically, he wants a new headline about himself

I don't believe that if a man is gay, that he can stop being gay by choosing not to be gay anymore.  I don't think being gay or straight is a choice.