Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mississippi ban transgender women from sports

Eldorado

15 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

Blacks playing pro baseball, women's leagues, special olympics all had to start somewhere and it took time, effort and acceptance. Thanks for considering it as a possibility.

Major apples to oranges.   Blacks, women and disables are real issues.     To equate it would be to allow black males to compete in womens sports.   Or fake disabled people to compete against truly disabled.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Major apples to oranges.   Blacks, women and disables are real issues.     To equate it would be to allow black males to compete in womens sports.   Or fake disabled people to compete against truly disabled.

Hi Myles

You do know that black males were not allowed to play baseball with white males at one time and had to form a league of their own. From what I am seeing in thread on topics like this is it is a real issue of people and will have to be resolved one way or another and all I am hearing is exclusion from either male or female sports completely so that is why I made a suggestion. I am not demanding anything from any of you as this is a discussion forum where everyone's opinion is just as value or valueless as the others. I don't care what you think or do and will let you play with yourself.

Bye

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Rob

I don't know that it is up to me to call them by any name other then what they choose to be called. I do know people from that community either through work because they have jobs, own homes and hire contractor to do work for them or through other people that I know It's a you respect me I respect you thing and that goes for anyone equally.

They choose to be addressed by that terrible LBTG and so on thing?

Can't they be a bit more creative?

• Like 1

Just now, Abramelin said:

They choose to be addressed by that terrible LBTG and so on thing?

Can't they be a bit more creative?

Hi Rob

I guess they had to identify themselves in some way and chose that to be inclusive of their community and maybe at some time in the future they will change it to something else. It's not my community so not likely I will have anything to add to how they wish to represent themselves. All humans are different from each other so to me that is what they are human.

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

Blacks playing pro baseball, women's leagues, special olympics all had to start somewhere and it took time, effort and acceptance. Thanks for considering it as a possibility.

Leroy Burrell was legally blind while also the record holder for the men's 100 metres.  He could've won the medals at the Paralympics too.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

and had to form a league of their own.

There's the answer.  Trans athletes can form a league of their own.  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Transgender UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas recently lost a 100-yard freestyle race to a transgender male swimmer after a string of nearly unopposed victories.

Thomas is a man presenting himself as a woman while his opponent, Iszac Henig, is a woman transitioning to become a man. His loss occurred at UPenn’s tri-meet with the Yale and Dartmouth swim teams, where he won both the 200-year and 500-yard freestyle while scoring fifth in the 100-yard, according to the Daily Mail.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/01/08/trans-male-swimmer-beats-upenn-trans-female-swimmer-lia-thomas/

…another instance of a man out preforming a woman? LOL

seriously though, there are that meny trans people now that they are competing against each other? Maybe the league of their own solution is do able?

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

seriously though, there are that meny trans people now that they are competing against each other? Maybe the league of their own solution is do able?

Hi El

Glad you are willing to see that as viable.

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

Glad you are willing to see that as viable.

I 100% back trans people competing in their own league. Of course they will probably claim anyone who doesn’t watch it and cheer is trans-phobic…..

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I 100% back trans people competing in their own league. Of course they will probably claim anyone who doesn’t watch it and cheer is trans-phobic…..

Hi El

Lots of people know that and actor, musician, etc are gay and still watch them perform so why would sports be any different for someone who loves sports. The other aspect is that people that are athletically talented can  enjoy their gift and compete without discrimination.

PS

I used to get free tickets 3rd row 50 yard line for free and give them away most of the time, I don't watch others play and if they don't want me to play with them I can still have fun doing my own thing. I am not a big sports kind of guy unless it's me burning rubber on a back road.:whistle:

Edited by jmccr8

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

Lots of people know that and actor, musician, etc are gay and still watch them perform so why would sports be any different for someone who loves sports. The other aspect is that people that are athletically talented can  enjoy their gift and compete without discrimination.

Why do you assume trans people are gay or the equivalent of? Really weird stuff to be saying……

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Why do you assume trans people are gay or the equivalent of? Really weird stuff to be saying……

Hi El

It's rum Friday and I still have some gummies to eat at least allow me a clerical error and was assuming It was part of the LBGTA community so did not think to make the distinction for you specifically.:tu:

@jmccr8Well if it makes sense onto you after your rum and gummies, go with it. Myself on the other hand doesn’t quite understand how people’s sexual orientation “LGB” is synonymous with someone’s gender? It almost like the people making that correlation don’t believe a trans women is a woman, and are punching them down from a gender identity to a sexual orientation.

Edited by el midgetron

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

@jmccr8Well if it makes sense onto you after your rum and gummies, go with it. Myself on the other hand doesn’t quite understand how people’s sexual orientation “LGB” is synonymous with someone’s gender? It almost like the people making that correlation don’t believe a trans women is a woman, and are punching them down from a gender identity to a sexual orientation.

Hi El

It's not my world I just live here.:lol:

On 12/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, Myles said:

very good analogy, Myles. 

we could lose women's sports if people don't ban this stuff. my opinion 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/01/08/trans-male-swimmer-beats-upenn-trans-female-swimmer-lia-thomas/

…another instance of a man out preforming a woman? LOL

So let me get this right.

we have a trans woman in a swim race going against a trans man in that race. Is this right? 

is anybody with signs going to point all this out for us?? any instructions on who to cheer for??? 

sports are complicated :hmm:

At a basic level  it is humans competing against other humans. Almost every sport has criteria for weight class or age or skill level or something.  As long as a human is competing against another of nearly equal stats and skill, the outcome is not certain and there is an element of striving and excellence that may determine the winner.  Its enjoyable to watch someone performing at their best and putting their heart into it.  Even if it is at a low level that does not hold interest for many spectators, the contestants get better and improve each other.  That seems like a good outcome for sports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

A teammate of famed transgender UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas – a man living as a woman – claims that he recently colluded with another transgender swimmer to lose a race for optics.

Earlier this month, after a string of victories put him on a path to winning the championship, Lia Thomas inexplicably lost to Yale transgender swimmer Iszac Henig at UPenn’s tri-meet with the Yale and Dartmouth swim teams. Henig is a biological woman currently transitioning to live as a man, and though she had her breasts removed, she reportedly delayed hormone treatments to compete in women’s swimming before graduation.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a teammate of Thomas claims that the two colluded with each other as a way to hit back at anti-trans critics.

“Looking at [Lia’s] time, I don’t think she was trying,” the Penn swimmer told OutKick. “I know they’re friends, and I know they were talking before the meet. I think she let her win to prove the point that, ‘Oh see, a female-to-male beat me.’

“I can’t say for sure, but I wouldn’t be shocked if I found out that was 100% true,” the teammate added.

The teammate recalled saying to a friend during one of the races that Thomas did not appear to be trying.

“I was on deck and said to a friend, ‘She’s literally not trying.’ You could just tell,” the teammate said. “It was blatantly obvious. I was watching the 200 free, and she was literally keeping pace with the other girls.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/19/teammate-alleges-lia-thomas-intentionally-lost-to-female-trans-swimmer/

Even if only for a short while that it may last, I am grateful that Mississippi got this one swipe in at the WOKES and brokes

Good job :tu:

ransgender UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas racked up even more major wins Saturday, smashing women female opponents with wins in the 100-meter and 200-meter freestyle races against Harvard.

The 22-year-old Thomas won the 100-yard race in 50.55 seconds, with her closest competitor coming in at a full second later at 51.51. Thomas then won the 200-yard race with a 1:47.08 finish. The second-place swimmer finished nearly a second behind at 1:48.4.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/01/23/trans-upenn-swimmer-lia-thomas-racks-up-two-big-wins-against-harvard/

• 4 weeks later...

The male is still beating the females.  She should be so proud of herself.:unsure2:

Thomas was barely in first place after the first leg, finishing with a 1:44.50 while Henig had a 1:44.65.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lia-thomas-penn-ivy-league-championships-3rd-place-finish-800-free

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked