Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mississippi ban transgender women from sports

Eldorado

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Lia Thomas has become the first male to win female sports championship. 

What an accomplishment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

sk021822dAPR20220217084504.jpg.b328f766ee1feadc337477b02909bdd2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

jgcCHP.gif

• Haha 5

Meet the REAL winner of the NCAA 500 yard freestyle: University of Virginia swimmer Emma Weyant who is an Olympic silver medalist is hailed as a heroine on social media after coming second to controversial trans rival Lia Thomas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626265/Uni-Virginia-swimmer-hailed-heroine-coming-second-NCAA-final-trans-rival-Lia-Thomas.html

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

attachment.php?attachmentid=6148&d=16476

Notice how they omitted 'Womens'. Guess the picture doesn't lend itself.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

LiaT.jpg

Dude, show the rest of the photo where the born female competitors are all segregated from Lia, and about two feet shorter.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, Myles said:

Lia Thomas has become the first male to win female sports championship.  

I hope she breaks a leg.  

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lia-thomas-protesters-ncaa-women-swimming-victory-atlanta

Until we have that 'emporers new clothes' moment & somebody calls this out for what it really is, I'm afraid this will keep happening.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Until we have that 'emporers new clothes' moment & somebody calls this out for what it really is, I'm afraid this will keep happening.

Until Hu Gkok from China thrashes the American female swimming team in every Olympic event there’ll be no real push back.

• Haha 1

It won’t take long before every womens sports record will be owned by a man. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Until Hu Gkok from China thrashes the American female swimming team in every Olympic event there’ll be no real push back.

Hey, I think you might be onto something there. Perhaps if the whole Chinese women's team at the next Olympics was all 'trans women'  and took every gold going, maybe people would wake up to the absurdity that this whole thing is. Or perhaps that's the plan all along and the USA are going to send a squad of trans athletes. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Hey, I think you might be onto something there. Perhaps if the whole Chinese women's team at the next Olympics was all 'trans women'  and took every gold going, maybe people would wake up to the absurdity that this whole thing is. Or perhaps that's the plan all along and the USA are going to send a squad of trans athletes. 

yup. You have the men's team and the team of men that fall just shy of making the men's team, a men's B-team, so to speak. 

Meanwhile, women's sports will be disappeared. 

• Like 4

Lia Thomas was about #460 as a male swimmer. Imagine if a guy in the top 100 pulls the same stunt?

And there's gold in them there hills! how about getting a full scholarship to a top university. There's $400K for ya.
Or how about winning a gold medal and getting some serious endorsements from the woke companies. 

follow the $$$$! That tells me.,, it'll happen.

• Like 7

On 3/20/2022 at 12:08 AM, preacherman76 said:

It won’t take long before every womens sports record will be owned by a man. 

This has to be addressed by the women and then and only then will this stop. Refuse to compete with and refuse to compete against, just walk off the field.

Once this starts happening then the advertising dollars will dry up and corrections will be made.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It’s hard to deny that the practice of self-identification is increasingly open to abuse — in the UK, as well as in America. Only last week Baroness Nicholson broke the story of the rape of a woman in a female ward by a male-bodied transwoman, who had been allowed in the ward thanks to the acceptance by the NHS of self-identification.

Gender identity ideology often comes packaged in warm and fuzzy clichés. “Trans women are women”; “What impact does it have on your life anyway?”; “Can’t you just be kind?” But for how much longer can we ignore the grave consequences for women when predatory men take advantage of the new rules of this ideology.

https://unherd.com/2022/03/how-gender-self-id-is-being-abused/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/18/2022 at 7:15 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

sk021822dAPR20220217084504.jpg.b328f766ee1feadc337477b02909bdd2.jpg

That's not true. By the time she's an adult there will not be any biological woman swimming competitively. It will be all trans woman. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

That's not true. By the time she's an adult there will not be any biological woman swimming competitively. It will be all trans woman. 

So....men then.

• Like 3

On 3/22/2022 at 3:26 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

It’s hard to deny that the practice of self-identification is increasingly open to abuse — in the UK, as well as in America. Only last week Baroness Nicholson broke the story of the rape of a woman in a female ward by a male-bodied transwoman, who had been allowed in the ward thanks to the acceptance by the NHS of self-identification.

Gender identity ideology often comes packaged in warm and fuzzy clichés. “Trans women are women”; “What impact does it have on your life anyway?”; “Can’t you just be kind?” But for how much longer can we ignore the grave consequences for women when predatory men take advantage of the new rules of this ideology.

https://unherd.com/2022/03/how-gender-self-id-is-being-abused/

You don't need to fear monger. Men already have a bad enough reputation as it is. Don't you know as a man you are a potentially violent/rapist/pedophile/narcissistic/ murderers?

I'd say there is a lot of trans women who aren't the stereotype the more bigoted posters often portray them as. I don't think we should be promoting hate towards anyone. Just like men who really hate the few that ruin it for everyone, we should consider other communities the same courtesy. Putting oneself in another's shoes figuratively speaking. Not high heels. 

This incident has caused Mississippi to make a law about it. Perhaps someone might finally grow a set and actually address the issue.

Testosterone is a chemical. It's advantageous to greater bone and muscle mass. It's clearly where athletes like Lia gain a tremendous advantage.

Other performance enhancing substances are illegal. 

There's a sensible argument here to consider testosterone 'natural doping'. It's an identifiable unfair advantage. 

That this has made headlines might hopefully highlight that fact. But hysterical finger pointing isn't helping that process. There's no need to hate, but I'm sure enough agree that these scales need adjusting. There's feelings, and then there's hard evidence. IMHO, testosterone is hard evidence that 'natural doping' not only occurs but needs to be accounted for in sports to be truly fair. 

I get that you don't like it. You're not alone. Just don't be a Midge about it. Rather than attack trans women, the people who make the rules are who need to be addressed. One state has taken this into their own hands. If they didn't have good reason it would have to be reversed and the law would not have passed. I assume they put forth a fair and sensible argument. If others follow suit, perhaps the national board responsible, and the Olympic committee as well could make natural doping as illegal as taking a performance enhancing drug. After all, that's the real issue here. Sport should be fair. Performance enhancing substances change that.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You don't need to fear monger. Men already have a bad enough reputation as it is. Don't you know as a man you are a potentially violent/rapist/pedophile/narcissistic/ murderers?

I'd say there is a lot of trans women who aren't the stereotype the more bigoted posters often portray them as. I don't think we should be promoting hate towards anyone. Just like men who really hate the few that ruin it for everyone, we should consider other communities the same courtesy. Putting oneself in another's shoes figuratively speaking. Not high heels. 

This incident has caused Mississippi to make a law about it. Perhaps someone might finally grow a set and actually address the issue.

Testosterone is a chemical. It's advantageous to greater bone and muscle mass. It's clearly where athletes like Lia gain a tremendous advantage.

Other performance enhancing substances are illegal. 

There's a sensible argument here to consider testosterone 'natural doping'. It's an identifiable unfair advantage. 

That this has made headlines might hopefully highlight that fact. But hysterical finger pointing isn't helping that process. There's no need to hate, but I'm sure enough agree that these scales need adjusting. There's feelings, and then there's hard evidence. IMHO, testosterone is hard evidence that 'natural doping' not only occurs but needs to be accounted for in sports to be truly fair. 

I get that you don't like it. You're not alone. Just don't be a Midge about it. Rather than attack trans women, the people who make the rules are who need to be addressed. One state has taken this into their own hands. If they didn't have good reason it would have to be reversed and the law would not have passed. I assume they put forth a fair and sensible argument. If others follow suit, perhaps the national board responsible, and the Olympic committee as well could make natural doping as illegal as taking a performance enhancing drug. After all, that's the real issue here. Sport should be fair. Performance enhancing substances change that.

You keep using the word 'hate'

8ea4715aaa878adb70df3c95611631a5--princess-bride-quotes-the-princess-bride.jpg.201535d23a62c45580e4abe11f42f309.jpg

To point out the bleeding obvious & not go along with the fiction does not constitute hate. And to conflate disbelief of this fiction with 'hate' is purposefully misleading.

I do not believe Jesus fed thousands of people with 5 fishes & 2 loaves of bread, presumably that makes you think I hate all christians.....nope.

Stop pretending that just because somebody doesn't go along with somebody elses belief system they automatically 'hate' them. It's just another trick to sway the opinions of others & muddy the waters.

ps. There are obvious consequences to physical men taking part in female sports or being allowed into female prisons or female hospital wards.....that you don't want to acknowledge those consequences is your choice, but those consequences are still there whether you like it or not.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

You keep using the word 'hate'

8ea4715aaa878adb70df3c95611631a5--princess-bride-quotes-the-princess-bride.jpg.201535d23a62c45580e4abe11f42f309.jpg

To point out the bleeding obvious & not go along with the fiction does not constitute hate. And to conflate disbelief of this fiction with 'hate' is purposefully misleading.

I do not believe Jesus fed thousands of people with 5 fishes & 2 loaves of bread, presumably that makes you think I hate all christians.....nope.

Stop pretending that just because somebody doesn't go along with somebody elses belief system they automatically 'hate' them. It's just another trick to sway the opinions of others & muddy the waters.

ps. There are obvious consequences to physical men taking part in female sports or being allowed into female prisons or female hospital wards.....that you don't want to acknowledge those consequences is your choice, but those consequences are still there whether you like it or not.

pps.  https://unherd.com/2022/03/how-gender-self-id-is-being-abused/

I do "hate" that Lia is fine with taking things away from biological females who have trained all their lives.   She is a piece of garbage for doing it.  

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So....men then.

Uhhh... yeah... I guess so... Sucks to be a woman swimmer in that timeline. I wonder if Doctor Strange could fix it somehow.

• Haha 2

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked