Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mississippi ban transgender women from sports

Eldorado

BBC Hired Pronoun Consultants Who Told Staff There Were 150 Different Genders

The Global Butterflies consultants were hired to provide diversity training revolving around the proper use of pronouns.

During the brainwashing sessions, staff were told, “people can self-identify themselves in over 150 ways, and increasing!”

Employees were ordered to include their own gender pronouns in company emails, a list which has now apparently expanded to include newly invented ones such as “xe, xem, xyrs.”

Staffers who insisted on using traditional he/she pronouns were warned they “can create discomfort, stress and anxiety” and lead to depression and suicide risk in trans people.

“If you overhear a colleague using the incorrect pronouns for someone, take them aside and remind them of the correct pronouns,” attendees were told.

A source who leaked the story to the Telegraph after quitting the BBC told the newspaper, “The BBC simply doesn’t understand what’s going on with gender identity ideology,” and has “been pandering to a social contagion amongst young people rather than being the adult in the room.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/06/25/bbc-staff-told-150-genders-diversity-training-sessions/

Good luck with that, sports!

"In today's 50m we have have a toy airplane teeing off against a car muffler!"

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

29 year old Trans competitor beats 13-year-old girl in NYC women’s skateboarding contest

A 29-year-old transgender woman beat a 13-year-old girl to take home the top prize in a skateboarding contest in New York City, reigniting the debate over whether new inclusivity pushes create an unfair advantage in women’s sports.

Ricci Tres, from Los Angeles, who was born a man but now identifies as a woman, won the women’s division of the Boardr Open street skateboarding competition and a $500 prize, with 13-year-old Shiloh Catori, from Florida, coming in second and taking a $250 prize.

Four of the six finalists were under the age of 17, with the youngest being 10-year-old Juri Iikura, who came in fifth. At 29, Tres was the oldest contestant.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/trans-woman-beats-13-year-old-in-womens-skateboarding-contest/

Seems legit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

29 year old Trans competitor beats 13-year-old girl in NYC women’s skateboarding contest

A 29-year-old transgender woman beat a 13-year-old girl to take home the top prize in a skateboarding contest in New York City, reigniting the debate over whether new inclusivity pushes create an unfair advantage in women’s sports.

Ricci Tres, from Los Angeles, who was born a man but now identifies as a woman, won the women’s division of the Boardr Open street skateboarding competition and a $500 prize, with 13-year-old Shiloh Catori, from Florida, coming in second and taking a $250 prize.

Four of the six finalists were under the age of 17, with the youngest being 10-year-old Juri Iikura, who came in fifth. At 29, Tres was the oldest contestant.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/trans-woman-beats-13-year-old-in-womens-skateboarding-contest/

Seems legit.

I hope she feels proud the she is a biological male competing against biologic females.   What an inconsiderate prick.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest Xetan

Why is there such an age disparity in that competition? Seems like it has even more basic issues to figure out...

On 6/27/2022 at 11:59 AM, Myles said:

I hope she feels proud the she is a biological male competing against biologic females.   What an inconsiderate prick.  

LOL.

'I'm not going to go easy on them just because they're kids': Trans skateboarder, 29, defends competing against young girls and insists she doesn't have a physical advantage

Ricci Tres, 29, is a Los Angeles-based transgender woman who was formerly known as Richard Batres, a 2nd Class Petty Officer in the Navy who was married to a woman and has three kids.

This whole country is The Onion anymore.

• Like 3

On 6/28/2022 at 1:12 AM, Zebra3 said:

Seems legit.

And their age advantage didn’t factor in? 
If anything, I’d have thought skateboarding was like gymnastics where cis-females had an advantage! 

No one sees the advantage of having 2 kickstands in cycling either.

• Haha 1

The following video is from an Australian political commentator. She breaks down the FINA decision to bar trans women who have gone through puberty and outlines the reasoning that the decision makers used, with their quotes and credentials. You can watch the whole thing if you like, but if you are short for time skip to the 5:45 timecode, the first 5 minutes are just setting the stage and offering opinions. At 5:45 in the video the commentator lists down statistics and quotes from those who actually made the decision to remove trans competitors from women's swimming. She is a conservative so expect a conservative slant, but the sources she uses are all from the swimming governing body. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And their age advantage didn’t factor in? 
If anything, I’d have thought skateboarding was like gymnastics where cis-females had an advantage! 

i'm guessing being a 29 year old biological male who is an ex combat veteran with 3 kids gives him an advantage over little girls.   What a prick he/she is.  

• Like 4

On 6/27/2022 at 10:59 AM, Myles said:

From the pictures, he seemed insanely happy bearing the little girl and taking the prize money.

So, I think he is proud. In this modern world he has no reason not to. 

On 6/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, Myles said:

I can watch a St. Louis Cardinals game because I am a fan.  I will say that I am usually also doing something else while the game is on.  I was bummed that they put the DH in the National League, ruined it a bit for me.   I am a fan of small ball and strategy.

I'm a diehard red sox fan by birth, but I chose to also be a St. Louis Cardinals fan back in the early 80's. It's my altra ego team. they did something the sox couldn't do, WIN,
So since then, the red sox have won 4 world series, 2 against the Cardinals. lol! - now the Cards and Sox are 2-2 in world series play.

I also like NFL football, NHL hockey, college basketball, curling, some Euro soccer.  good seeing ya, Myles

• Like 1

'The absolute dumbest time to be alive': Toronto Police Service announces 'Missing Woman' described as having a 'full goatee'

The post highlights the absurdity of radical gender ideology, but leftists in the U.S. and abroad continue to peddle the ridiculous concepts that fly in the face of reality.

Apparently, observing Canada’s gender identification rules is more important than accurately describing a missing person.
Edited by Zebra3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

A teen girl who was medically treated to “transition” into a boy, including having a double mastectomy, testified about the damage done to her future.

“I will never be able to breastfeed a child,” Chloe Cole said Tuesday at a California Assembly hearing on legislation that would make the state a “sanctuary” for minors seeking to alter their biological sex through drugs and surgery…..

…..Cole said that when her parents sought help when she told them at age 13 that she wanted to be a boy, they were pressured to agree with her.

“My parents were given the threat of suicide as a reason to move me forward in my transition,” Cole said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/teen-testifies-opposition-gender-affirming-medical-treatment-regrets-double-mastectomy/

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

A teen girl who was medically treated to “transition” into a boy, including having a double mastectomy, testified about the damage done to her future.

“I will never be able to breastfeed a child,” Chloe Cole said Tuesday at a California Assembly hearing on legislation that would make the state a “sanctuary” for minors seeking to alter their biological sex through drugs and surgery…..

…..Cole said that when her parents sought help when she told them at age 13 that she wanted to be a boy, they were pressured to agree with her.

“My parents were given the threat of suicide as a reason to move me forward in my transition,” Cole said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/teen-testifies-opposition-gender-affirming-medical-treatment-regrets-double-mastectomy/

If you want an in-depth look at transgender care.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-the-science-on-gender-affirming-care-for-transgender-kids-really-shows/

There is a small number that do regret transitioning. Not the vast majority. But it is unfortunate for a small number. 

No one should be pressuring anyone to transition. 

However, trying to ban access to gender affirming care because of a minority of regrets is not the correct way to go. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

'The absolute dumbest time to be alive': Toronto Police Service announces 'Missing Woman' described as having a 'full goatee'

The post highlights the absurdity of radical gender ideology, but leftists in the U.S. and abroad continue to peddle the ridiculous concepts that fly in the face of reality.

Apparently, observing Canada’s gender identification rules is more important than accurately describing a missing person.

Cis-women can grow beards you know. 

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

If you want an in-depth look at transgender care.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-the-science-on-gender-affirming-care-for-transgender-kids-really-shows/

There is a small number that do regret transitioning. Not the vast majority. But it is unfortunate for a small number. 

No one should be pressuring anyone to transition. 

However, trying to ban access to gender affirming care because of a minority of regrets is not the correct way to go. 

This isn’t “gender affirming care”…, Double mastectomy at age 15? Sterilization for prepubescent children? It’s disgusting what is being done to children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

This isn’t “gender affirming care”…, Double mastectomy at age 15? Sterilization for prepubescent children? It’s disgusting what is being done to children.

15 goes against the Endocrine society guidelines. They recommend surgery shouldn't be considered as an option until atleast 16. 

Not something anyone should rush into. But if you want to read the link, it goes into details of how most people who do do surgery (which is a minority of non-binary people) are happy with the results. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

15 goes against the Endocrine society guidelines. They recommend surgery shouldn't be considered as an option until atleast 16. 

….ffs….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

National Public Radio (NPR) used July 4 to broadcast a segment about “queer” sex education, which promotes m********ion, redefines sex, and denounces the “terrible lie” that sexually transmitted diseases make one “dirty.”

The story is part of the left-wing media’s “Life Kit” series, which it describes as “service journalism.” This report is titled, “The importance of inclusion in sex education.”

NPR framed the story by connecting it to Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, which it called the “Don’t Say Gay” legislation.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/07/06/npr-wants-queer-youth-date-yourself-redefine-sex-stis-not-dirty/

Defund or depoliticize NPR. Long over due, 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 12:11 PM, el midgetron said:

California...

'Nuff said.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:40 PM, el midgetron said:

When they used to sterilize the mentally handicapped, thry said it was for their own good then also. Said it would increase their quality of life.

They said much the same about lobotomies back in the day. 

They used to circumcise every boy after birth in the US, because it was "cleaner". Said it was for the boys own good.

We, of course, have grown beyond such barbarism. I wonder what they'll say about gender surgery and teenagers in 15, or 20, years?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When I was 13 I sometimes wished I was a boy but it had nothing to do with me wanting to change my gender, it had to do with the privledges my younger brother had that I could not because "you are a girl".   Also, there is the fact (yes Fact) that 13 year old girls are not sane, no life changing decision should ever be made for a 12 to 15 year old girl based on something she says.  No girl in that age group feels secure about their body or themselves and no major change should happen until they are 25 after their brain is fully formed.  

The same goes for 13 to 16 year old boys, they are hormonally insane and nothing they say should be used to base some life change on them.  When they are 25 and their brain is finished forming then let them do what they want with their body. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LGBT activists are pushing to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as “male” or “female,” arguing that scientists cannot know how an ancient individuals identified themselves.

Canadian Master’s degree candidate Emma Palladino took to Twitter earlier this month to point out that transgender individuals “can’t escape” their sex, not because it’s physically impossible to change one’s sex, but because archaeologists who find their bones one day “will assign you the same gender as you had at birth.”….……

……As scientists examine possible evidence of female hunters at an ancient site in Peru, Raff suggests that we have no idea whether a 9,000-year-old biologically female Peruvian hunter had considered herself female, and claims that the concept of only being male or female was “imposed by Christian colonizers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/07/18/lgbt-activists-push-to-bar-anthropologists-from-identifying-human-remains-as-male-or-female/

These are the people claiming they want to teach “real history”.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

LGBT activists are pushing to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as “male” or “female,” arguing that scientists cannot know how an ancient individuals identified themselves.

Canadian Master’s degree candidate Emma Palladino took to Twitter earlier this month to point out that transgender individuals “can’t escape” their sex, not because it’s physically impossible to change one’s sex, but because archaeologists who find their bones one day “will assign you the same gender as you had at birth.”….……

……As scientists examine possible evidence of female hunters at an ancient site in Peru, Raff suggests that we have no idea whether a 9,000-year-old biologically female Peruvian hunter had considered herself female, and claims that the concept of only being male or female was “imposed by Christian colonizers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/07/18/lgbt-activists-push-to-bar-anthropologists-from-identifying-human-remains-as-male-or-female/

These are the people claiming they want to teach “real history”.

How is anthropology related to sport? 

• The topic was locked