Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4-year-old recalls past life 9/11 experience

UM-Bot

That happened.

This seems consistent with my belief that reincarnation memories are more common in children that died tragically (with their life energy strong) and reincarnated quickly (approximately only three years after death). 

Papameter

Paranormal  65%         Normal  20%          Hoax 15%

Edited by papageorge1

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

This seems consistent with my belief that reincarnation memories are more common in children that died tragically (with their life energy strong) and reincarnated quickly (approximately only three years after death). 

Papameter

Paranormal  65%         Normal  20%          Hoax 15%

Hi Papa

911 was 20 yes ago and she is 4 so that is 16 not 3 yrs

jmccr8

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Papa

911 was 20 yes ago and she is 4 so that is 16 not 3 yrs

jmccr8

Correct. I mistakenly did the math from 2011 not 2001. She was four in 2018. I corrected the post to thirteen years but thirteen years is still a quick reincarnation.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Saru said:

I don't know about this particular story, but I do find reports of very young children recalling specific, verifiable details of a possible past life particularly intriguing.

I keep wondering if we can recall information somehow stored in our genes or DNA or whatever and that in turn gets recalled like it's a memory. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The media is everywhere so it is not at all unusual for a kid to see old articles, images or overhear discussions and unconsciously incorporate that into their minds then make up stories and if topics about dubious past lives are given any credence and attention then that just gives the kid more impetus to babble stupid stuff.

• Like 5

I don't believe a word of it. I didn't believe it when I was a frog either.

• Haha 5

My friends kid suddenly started acting up at home with them. Anything they told her to do or asked her to get involved in she'd start yelling, "you're not my parents".

She was about 2 or 3 years old when it started.

I didn't know this had been happening for weeks when I saw her outbursts one night.

My friends were getting irate and anxious. I asked her who her parents are and she suddenly starts naming a lady and husband. 

A couple of weeks later, she spots her "real mum" in town. But she's old, like 90's (I was told). My friends didn't know this lady but their daughter knew first and last name and original hair colour and she'd lost her daughter. 

It's a complete msytery. 

When their daughter started school she calmed down and now, in her 20's, can't recall any of it. But for 3 or 4 years there were tantrums as she wasn't at the right home.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Interesting story. It's possible the child is making things up or the mother has told her what to say but I find the part about 'the floor getting hot so I stood on a desk' unusual and very specific. I've heard other similar stories and also one from a friend who said her neice once said when she was 3 or 4 to her mother that her other mummy had blonde hair not brown like yours. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

My friends kid suddenly started acting up at home with them. Anything they told her to do or asked her to get involved in she'd start yelling, "you're not my parents".

She was about 2 or 3 years old when it started.

I didn't know this had been happening for weeks when I saw her outbursts one night.

My friends were getting irate and anxious. I asked her who her parents are and she suddenly starts naming a lady and husband. 

A couple of weeks later, she spots her "real mum" in town. But she's old, like 90's (I was told). My friends didn't know this lady but their daughter knew first and last name and original hair colour and she'd lost her daughter. 

It's a complete msytery. 

When their daughter started school she calmed down and now, in her 20's, can't recall any of it. But for 3 or 4 years there were tantrums as she wasn't at the right home.

Did they talk to the old lady and see if it matches up ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

You know, I don't believe in any of this stuff. But I swear when I was a kind I remembered this older couple that we used to visit all of the time and many things about them. I thought they must have been family for sure. But my parents told me that they didn't exist. But for me, whatever I was remembering was just as real as real life. I can still remember the house they lived in and what part of the country they lived in because we used to go there all of the time, but they didn't exist and I've never been there. Weird, no idea what causes memories like this in young children. 

Oh *edit*. I remember that this older couple had given me this ring, a ruby ring. But I didn't have any such ring, but when I was a kid I was obsessed with owning this ruby ring, to the point I would ask my parents where it is and they'd tell me there's no ring, but I remembered standing in front of this big fireplace when they gave it to me and I was so proud of it. This went on until I got my grandparents to buy me a ruby ring and I'd wear it all of the time. Totally weird, but true. 

I recall a car crash. Between my first memories, I was sitting in a red car, back seat. Suddenly kaboooom and everything turns around like a carousels.

My parents never owned a red car, and we have never been involved in a car crash, not even small.

I dont know if reincarnation or maybe the mind of a infant can create some very deep "simulations" that are indistinguishable from the reality, at times.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

yeah Ill second that, did they...?

1 hour ago, NCC1701 said:

A video on Tik Tok is allways scientific proof.

welcome to the new world.....

However reincarnation is not a scientific recognized phenomena.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes. The name matched and then they later discovered she had lost a daughter years earlier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Details see rather vague and she was able to fly when she left the building.

Sounds more like a dream after a 911 documentary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any real sceptic (i.e. not a pseudo-sceptic armchair-warrior) can find out the truth of reincarnation very easily. You simply do a past life regression, note down the facts from the recording, do a bit of detective work, and you have your proof. Turns any sceptic. Like it turned police captain Cpt. Robert Snow, who only went on a PLR to prove it was BS. Except he actually took the time to uncover those facts that he wrote down from the recording. ( Which can be found right here. ) Unlike most, who prefer clinging to their false beliefs rather than have their status quo challenged, lest they find an inconvenient truth. After all, it can't be that they've been wrong about something all their lives, living their days in clueless oblivion, right?

Edited by Rolci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rolci said:

Any real sceptic (i.e. not a pseudo-sceptic armchair-warrior) can find out the truth of reincarnation very easily. You simply do a past life regression, note down the facts from the recording, do a bit of detective work, and you have your proof. Turns any sceptic. Like it turned police captain Cpt. Robert Snow, who only went on a PLR to prove it was BS. Except he actually took the time to uncover those facts that he wrote down from the recording. ( Which can be found right here. ) Unlike most, who prefer clinging to their false beliefs rather than have their status quo challenged, lest they find an inconvenient truth. After all, it can't be that they've been wrong about something all their lives, living their days in clueless oblivion, right?

Anyone with a functioning brain is going to work out cherry picking isn't proof.

Anyway shouldn't you be off selling some homeopathic cures?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Anyone with a functioning brain is going to work out cherry picking isn't proof.

Neither is denial an explanation.  

More specifically on topic, that's too specific story for a 4-year old to come up with, even if it was based on documentaries or things child heard adults are talking about.

It could be "explained" by accusing the mother of completely making everything up, but I don't think everyone is automatically a liar if their experience can't be explained with current materialist dogma.  

• Like 4