Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained thing in a TikTok

ExoPaul

Browsing TikTok as you do and came across this Brother and Sister who are doing the latest viral dance. In the background there appears to be a mystery shape that comes and goes for a split second. Going by the comments they never realised until someone in the comments asked who it was, and they claim that they were alone in the house. 
The video appears legit in that they are just messing around and don't notice anything while filming. And when slowed down the "figure" seems unusual for a person and is completely black like a shadow, although it does appear to appear from a door and quickly hides again similar to someone not wanting to be on video. 

Have a look and see what you think. The unexplained figure appears at the top of the stairs near the back of the room in front of the door, and appears as soon as the song gets to "Hey Now.... Hey Now...." 

https://www.tiktok.com/@jaytrenbe/video/6938949231331921154?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6891645321832384005

• Like 1

I see it but you have to be very observant. Could be a shadow of something outside?? Don't know the layout of the place.  I would also like to know if there's been anything else suspicious. It doesn't look to be a hoax.

Let's do it based on the limited information:

Papameter Reading

40% Paranormal   50% Normal     10% Hoax

• Like 1

Surely a person would not be completely black though? There would be features, shading, etc. It isn't like the hallway is pitch black so you should be able to see something of detail. 

My feeling is it could be a technical glitch or a strange effect caused by a person going past the door from the outside. 

If the person was wearing black, who knows. It's not a well lit area.

I can only watch it so many times before I want to puke from the stupid dancing, so no deep analysis here.

:sleepy:

When I see a brother and sister dancing like that together, I'm going to assume their son made an appearance 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The biggest unexplained mystery on tiktok is why anyone watches it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2