Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted YouTube videos I like

dream jo

Glad to see Beyond Belief is back on Youtube, I been trying to find the whole series for awhile it was being deleted for copyright. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 2:42 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

Glad to see Beyond Belief is back on Youtube, I been trying to find the whole series for awhile it was being deleted for copyright. 

Me too I've got a few of them small short stories on them the nemesis is one of my favourite ones song awful awful man it gets in your head and it was true

Oh man great idea for a thread. I saw a few clips just yesterday that were pretty cool. 

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh man great idea for a thread. I saw a few clips just yesterday that were pretty cool. 

Thank you it's better than rubbish on TV YouTube is my sanity I think I've learnt more of your truth and have a school YouTube is a good teacher

• 2 weeks later...

What about:

Apologies if already posted!
Found it on YouTube years ago somehow…

Edited by Timothy
Edit to embed video.

On 6/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, dream jo said:

This is just for you Jo, watch this video and you can summon Slender Man!!:devil:

Listen for the Bells Jo, if you hear 3 bells ring, Slender Man will visit you tonight. But, be careful this video had been banned from YouTube because on 5 June 2021 some teenagers where joking around and watched the video. Well, they disappeared that night, and YouTube banned this video, I have no idea how it was reposted, but it up again!:devil:

Thanks guys and we'll watch them later I please download them put the it was a big stick watch later

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering why none of your videos are embedding. 

If you click "share" on the videos and copy/paste into the reply box, it should work and we could see what you've posted.

• Like 1