Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A disturbing new expose on Woo hunters

Hanslune

The search for healthy and mentally nutritious woo can be a lifelong hunt. It often begins around puberty and dies out by the time of the High School prom. Yet, for some of the more deeply infected it continues on. Seeking it in the dark corners of the world, festering in the shadows of science and sloughing off of religion.

While it could be found in published books it was mainly found it magazines and on blue mimeographs, billboards, flyers and lectures.

The advent of the Internet has been a great boon so much so that one finds oneself beset by a continuous, never ending and repeating, tsunamis of woo.

In the old days as I noted above finding woo was more difficult and here is a vintage photograph of a young Harte and wife-to-be in search of woo. Using the latest (for 1960's) woo finders. (Mark III's).

eUdXf10.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Other than the rude use of woo... what's supposed to be the new expose? Or did you just start this thread to bait with?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rashore said:

Other than the rude use of woo... what's supposed to be the new expose? Or did you just start this thread to bait with?

Sorry just  use of irrelevant comedy

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Sorry just  use of irrelevant comedy

Ok, then if it's a joke,I'll move it to the jokes and humor section.

In my youth, I needed a higher level of wootrition than I do these days. As Hans said, it was much harder to find back then as well.

Harte

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Harte said:

In my youth, I needed a higher level of wootrition than I do these days. As Hans said, it was much harder to find back then as well.

Harte

The image placed here in your honor sir - for your service in finding woo for us all.

• Haha 1

There should be a show, Woo Hunters. I'd pay to see that. It could be in the slot between Ghost Hunters and Ancient Aliens. 

If it was in that time slot, the logo would be two silhouettes, one facing left and the other right.

Harte

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2021 at 5:56 PM, Harte said:

If it was in that time slot, the logo would be two silhouettes, one facing left and the other right.

Harte

179691250_5415489068493414_2568662267355

A clandestine cartoon highlighting a common incident in Harte's actual life.

• Haha 1