Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden trips three times climbing stairs

Eldorado

Septuagenarian Joe Biden fell three times attempting to board Air Force One on his way to Atlanta.

The 78-year-old, America’s oldest president, recovered to give a salute at the top of the stairs before departing to meet with Asian American community leaders in the wake of the massage parlour massacre.

The triple tumble comes amid question over the ageing president’s fitness for office after confusing his vice president as “president Harris”, and Russian president Vladimir Putin wishing him “good health”.

Full report: MSN

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Remember when trump slipped going down a wet ramp and the media made a big deal out of it for a week?   I can hardly wait to see how they go after biden for this.

I too did thought of that, but you need to understand that Biden was successfully being targeted by a sniper, Trump was competing with a snail.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Remember when trump slipped going down a wet ramp and the media made a big deal out of it for a week?   I can hardly wait to see how they go after biden for this.

You must be too young to remember how much trouble Gerald Ford had getting on and off Air Force One.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Septuagenarian Joe Biden fell three times attempting to board Air Force One on his way to Atlanta.

The 78-year-old, America’s oldest president, recovered to give a salute at the top of the stairs before departing to meet with Asian American community leaders in the wake of the massage parlour massacre.

The triple tumble comes amid question over the ageing president’s fitness for office after confusing his vice president as “president Harris”, and Russian president Vladimir Putin wishing him “good health”.

Full report: MSN

Its his Parkinsons disease.

As they would have said about Trump! lmao

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You must be too young to remember how much trouble Gerald Ford had getting on and off Air Force One.  

How did FDR manage it?

(I'm genuinely curious.  Was there a hoist of some kind used?)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

After looking at the footage, it doesn't look like anything alarming. Hell, I've tripped like that and far worse at my parent's house.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

After looking at the footage, it doesn't look like anything alarming. Hell, I've tripped like that and far worse at my parent's house.

It is safer tripping up stairs than downstairs, I have done both in my time.

• Like 4

It was funny to see.  Someone will put it to music.    

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, I'm not.  But ford was a republican and this is a different time with a different style of press (propaganda)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

That’s was not that bad... I’ve managed to trip over air all the time!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No, I'm not.  But ford was a republican and this is a different time with a different style of press (propaganda)

No it's not.  Ford was made fun constantly because of his clumsyness, in fact I don't remember much media coverage of his policies, just his falls and trips up and down stairs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No it's not.  Ford was made fun constantly because of his clumsyness, in fact I don't remember much media coverage of his policies, just his falls and trips up and down stairs.

Yes it is.  The press didn't used to be so blatantly biased in favor of the democrats.  If you can't agree with that then we are going to have to disagree.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes it is.  The press didn't used to be so blatantly biased in favor of the democrats.  If you can't agree with that then we are going to have to disagree.

No, they were biased in favor of republicans.  I remember people saying to me that Reagan was the best president we had ever had.  Really, Reagan, with alzheimers.  That is very telling, that maybe what we need in our presidential puppet is someone who is an expert at memorizing scripts and being lovely on camera and it doesn't matter what party they represent (you know we haven't had a president that represents the people in decades or maybe almost 100 years)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, they were biased in favor of republicans.  I remember people saying to me that Reagan was the best president we had ever had.  Really, Reagan, with alzheimers.  That is very telling, that maybe what we need in our presidential puppet is someone who is an expert at memorizing scripts and being lovely on camera and it doesn't matter what party they represent (you know we haven't had a president that represents the people in decades or maybe almost 100 years)

That was after after Carter.  During Nixon/Ford it was different.  But be that as it may the news coverage in general was much more neutral then and now it has very clearly become much more partisan in favor of democrats.  Like I said if you can't see that then we will just have to disagree.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

You can't be serious.  Only Fox is right of center.  MSNBC, CNN, NBC, & ABC are varying degrees of left.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

President Reagan wasn't diagnosed with Alzheimer's until 5 years after he left office.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, raistlan316 said:

You can't be serious.  Only Fox is right of center.  MSNBC, CNN, NBC, & ABC are varying degrees of left.

You obviously are too young to remember when Fox News didn't exist, when Reagan was president we had 3 networks NBC, CBS & ABC.   Cable was brand new.    And Fox is not the only network right of center.   There is CBN for one.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

President Reagan wasn't diagnosed with Alzheimer's until 5 years after he left office.

So we are told, but why was Nancy allowed to always be by his side, whispering in his ear when he got off track?   Alzheimers does not just set in suddenly, it is a long term degenerative disease.   The diagnosis was not public knowledge until 5 years after he left office.  

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

That was after after Carter.  During Nixon/Ford it was different.  But be that as it may the news coverage in general was much more neutral then and now it has very clearly become much more partisan in favor of democrats.  Like I said if you can't see that then we will just have to disagree.

Maybe itr changes depending is on who is in power and who needs to be ridiculed to keep them in balance.

• Like 1