Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favourite Grand Theft Auto character?

dream jo

what what is your favourite Grand Theft Auto character you have ever played I've got so much to choose from I find it hard to choose I love playing Claude in Grand Theft Auto V

I love playing Toni Cipriani in Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

I loved playing CJ in Grand Theft Auto Santiago

I loved playing Tommy vercetti in in Grand Theft Auto Vice City

I love playing Victor Vance in Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

I loved playing Niko Bellic in Grand Theft Auto V I did

did I like clean Johnny in Grand Theft Auto Lost and demand

I liked playing Luis Lopez in Grand Theft Auto Tony in Ballad of Gay Tony

I like playing Franklin Clinton in Grand Theft Auto V the most I do

second one is Michael de Santa

Trevor Philips he scares me but I still play him

• Like 1

I loved playing c.j in san andreas Was it ?also near the end of the game where everybody was rioting,good twist.

Gta V michael then franklin,trevor was annoying at first but grew on you as time passed.saying that ,on the last level when you have to save either michael or franklin.i saved franklin.

I didn't enjoy playing gta 4 ,it was too dark and gloomy and nico and other characters reminded me of borat.

• Like 2

Mainly played the original 2 GTA games back in the Windows 98 days, but from the more recent releases I would say Trevor was the most interesting character (from what I've played) because of his mood swings which were wild and unpredictable and he always acted on impulse which made him feel like a real living character.  It kind of felt like the other characters were written with a tidy script, but Trevor was given his own pen and was writing his own script as he went along.  Never knew what he was going to do next.  What I liked about the 3 character mode is that when I was not playing as Trevor I still felt like he was living his life and doing crazy things off camera and that he was alive in that world even when the console was turned off - like a character zapped into TRON and creating chaos in that world.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Mainly played the original 2 GTA games back in the Windows 98 days, but from the more recent releases I would say Trevor was the most interesting character (from what I've played) because of his mood swings which were wild and unpredictable and he always acted on impulse which made him feel like a real living character.  It kind of felt like the other characters were written with a tidy script, but Trevor was given his own pen and was writing his own script as he went along.  Never knew what he was going to do next.  What I liked about the 3 character mode is that when I was not playing as Trevor I still felt like he was living his life and doing crazy things off camera and that he was alive in that world even when the console was turned off - like a character zapped into TRON and creating chaos in that world.

I know what you mean about trevor.id drop trevor off at home then play as franklin or michael for a while.later on id switch back to trevor,and i used to think "i wonder what trevors been up to since i last seen him" .normally i found him drunk in the middle of the road or attacking someone on the beach.

Also the game character looked just like the character he played in the walking dead.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to What is your favourite Grand Theft Auto character?

I saw the first Grand Theft Auto game I played was Grand Theft Auto  3 it was that I play Claude and I account Salvatore I had to kill Salvatore everything was the weird thing was I actually like the old man till I found out it was a psychopath

Then Mafia you was after me in the game I even dreamed of a Mafia after me playing this game I did but it was when the first characters I played I just wished advice had a voice like the other characters oh I love so much

Even men I know once saying I played it still plays in my head on off a car to get crushed to crush the dead body JS that put me a bit laugh out loud but I'm not as a game but what a good game but of all advanced Theft Auto games and characters you could see

Claude from GTA III was a cool character because his silence allowed the player to almost use him as an avatar in the game. My all time favorite remains Tommy Vercetti from Vice City. I still love that damn game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Trelane said:

Claude from GTA III was a cool character because his silence allowed the player to almost use him as an avatar in the game. My all time favorite remains Tommy Vercetti from Vice City. I still love that damn game.

I love Tommy vercetti too I do do I even loved soundtrack on the game I did I wish you a bring back always Grand Theft Auto games as a limited edition it'd be good if they did

I love when yes said Tommy vercetti is an innocent man every time he got busted

• Like 1

I know that game is related to Grand Theft Auto the game bully will you play Jimmy Hopkins that is another good character I love to play I forgot to mention earlier on but you'll be Hopkins is a good character to shame it was not in Grand Theft Auto V as a character or or someone 12 do in one of the missions but don't kill him you might be in Grand Theft Auto 6 to me off guns as the main character I think that will be good

I know I played in Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories on the PlayStation 2 and the PS I did long time ago I never go game but I never got to play on the Xbox like Grand Theft Auto Vice City I wish got a plan Xbox and run Theft Auto Vice City Stories I will still got a print Xbox I do do

I personally enjoyed playing CJ in San Andreas and Tommy Vercetti in Vice City. I though Claude from Grand Theft Auto 3 was ok, just wish they would have gave him a dialogue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I personally enjoyed playing CJ in San Andreas and Tommy Vercetti in Vice City. I though Claude from Grand Theft Auto 3 was ok, just wish they would have gave him a dialogue. 

Yes c j he was one of the best ones he was like Tommy vercetti I just wish Claude and Grand Theft Auto V had a voice and a change of clothes but c j there was more to do with him like t Tommy vercetti there was more to do what activity is with the character which you could get inside their head

Like me club Belek Niko Bellic you could get inside his head to to which was good like the three grand Theft Auto characters in Grand Theft Auto V you can get inside their head I've just played Michael in Grand Theft Auto V and I've just get them eaten by a shark

Like the kid Jimmy Hopkins you can get inside his head Ed like Grand Theft Auto it's rock star game

But Claude I wish I could have got inside his head so I can play the character but I could have

I liked Niko Bellic , when he go all ballistic and start swearing at people . " **** you , i'm gonna kill you" , saying things like that.

• Like 1

Just now, razman said:

I liked Niko Bellic , when he go all ballistic and start swearing at people . " **** you , i'm gonna kill you" , saying things like that.

Me too Avon and dreams I've even had dreams of Niko Bellic I have at least you can get inside is head you can on on on but a very good character you can play play

Must off tonight if playing Michael Clayton is submarine parts for Abigail which I let her get away I did but at least I did it I did Grand Theft Auto 6 will be in North yankton but it's snowing all the time makes me think we've and Vice City I'd Liberty City and sunflower some areas we have sodamy Hopkins I want to send Jimmy Hopkins become a grand Theft Auto for an organist character I would

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I played Michael in Grand Theft Auto this night and I am still a convoy for the change funny thing was it was easier him doing it then feather and Trevor that was

• 2 weeks later...

I am just thinking have you noticed Grand Theft Auto IV and V and lost and demand and the Ballad of Gay Tony they all look like realistic people compared to the Grand Theft Auto 3 Vice City Vice City Stories Liberty City Stories when Grand Theft Auto 6 comes out I am wondering what what what the graphics and a pipe will be like the counters would be playing

I wonder if anyone looks like fun of 5 characters in real life or for or vice or find again 20 characters Ballad of Gay Tony characters or of random encounters because

Still playing this game but I'm trying to do things differently this time I'm each character I am playing differently even though Trevor scares me

45 (75).jpg

This game is so addictive va there's so many different endings on different parts of the game

45 (64).jpg

On 5/24/2021 at 5:38 AM, Golden Duck said:

Mine

0_ps4.png

Have you played Grand Theft Auto online I know I have 

81 (63).jpg

82 (61).jpg