Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favourite Grand Theft Auto character?

dream jo

The thing is with ongoing GPU and chip shortages (thanks to the miners and corona) this game wont be a blockbuster unless it is released 2022+

• Like 1

I have just got Michael eating by a shark you don't realise you've got Jaws in the film I've even got Franklin killed by shark jaws in Grand Theft Auto V

Edited by dream jo

I don't know how many times have killed Michael off the last year's my bad driving out loud

He is one of the best console player because he's good heart if it's bad if it hurts someone like said yeah I wondered is like cj I often wonder if Franklin is his son

gta_v_bike_1553865593201.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Niko Bellic.

See the source image

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

If they ever do Grand Theft Auto 6 or 7 they should use Jimmy off guns Jimmy Hopkins off pulley they showed bully they should now as an adult every very interesting the same what a a was like

142_4623.JPG

• 2 months later...

I wonder if they need a grand Theft Auto North North yankton like they did in the beginning of Grand Theft Auto 5 or Grand Theft Auto bullworth play full vs Vale or bullworth town new Coventry are Sky blues like the did bully makes me think

I wonder if Jimmy Hopkins ever becomes advance Theft Auto character to play again I mean in Grand Theft Auto not bully

82.JPG

85.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found a great way of making money on Grand Theft Auto V buy shares in tinkle at the beginning of the game and when Michael Trevor and Franklin but all three and the money you get the Jelly store by shares on tinkle then NZ after 5 missions if it's on Green sell it and then make a lot of money you do and Michael can buy his Cinemas it can can and fight like a bite his businesses to to and tether

I think Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was my favorite back when I played video games. I liked Vice City, but San Andreas was better. I remember Grand Theft Auto IV Liberty City was really short I thought. That's the last Grand Theft Auto I've played.

My favorite thing to do was last as long as I could with 5 stars and get away with it. I remember I would have a good arsenal of RPGs to take down the helicopters, strong guns and plenty of ammo, a bullet proof vest, preferably a motorcycle because they are easier to take out cars with, and to keep my escape route clear to the safe house and paint shops.

Edited by Opus Magnus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2022 at 1:53 AM, Opus Magnus said:

I think Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was my favorite back when I played video games. I liked Vice City, but San Andreas was better. I remember Grand Theft Auto IV Liberty City was really short I thought. That's the last Grand Theft Auto I've played.

My favorite thing to do was last as long as I could with 5 stars and get away with it. I remember I would have a good arsenal of RPGs to take down the helicopters, strong guns and plenty of ammo, a bullet proof vest, preferably a motorcycle because they are easier to take out cars with, and to keep my escape route clear to the safe house and paint shops.

Plus a few tricks of the trade to make one money now on tinkle attack bum on the phones of Franklin and Trevor and Michael and wait a bit till completely green and settling I do I like Grand Theft Auto 5 because of the three characters and it's all got different traits Franklin as a conscience it does Michael Michael sought as a concert but not as a conscience Trevor it does conscience but a does not care about the consequences and I have met people like him in real life if you are scared to get the wrong side of I have Grand Theft Auto with Niko Bellic it does have a conscious sort of and it does because it's been through a lot and he does try to protect Roman is cousin like a brother it does and I'm Grand Theft Auto Lost and demand Johnny is more caring and the lady bully Billy again has got no remorse and and the Ballad of Gay Tony Louis at least he does care about people you just tell people in a plait way it does in Grand Theft Auto III Claude so does not speak or move for some amazing it's wise to do before people you could say it is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas CJ is a lot like Phantom Franklin and Evan says is fun twins father it is Franklin father he is is I like Vice City Tommy vercetti you did hard leave it after clean on and people killing on M People it did email in real life I would never ever get the chance of killing 15 people you might in the UK but not in other countries I like Vice City Stories where Victor Vance was good Victor Vance was good but I play that on a PSP a did but I don't know if I've got that still now I've totally shop or I was placed it I have have and Liberty City Stories there I have played vianni Toni Cipriani it was another good character I played I did it was Jimmy Hopkins of bully of the same Rockstar gaming was a good character I played I wonder who that protest will be on Grand Theft Auto 6 let's have a laugh and I will name him or she I'll I'll call them M&E Dr Colin Andy Andy Dixon mixed race 25 years of age in a jail sentence was 13 but that is my imagination on this coat

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am wondering is it going to be the characters is going to be in Grand Theft Auto six and a voice actors who plays them will be

Just thinking if Grand Theft Auto 6 is 3 characters let me for in Grand Theft Auto V I wonder if it is alright one female one man and Mum's to person we don't know it is is one mystery person who we do not know what it is

Is it be funny if the man is Jimmy Hopkins of bully the school Fulwood Academy bullworth Academy and the flame nail is is Tracy the son of Grand Theft Auto and the mystery person is it could be a man or a lady Trevor's love child

I'm being silly with my imagination is good Overdrive I get a silly thought in my head but it's Grand Theft Auto post I thought I've posted here because appropriate here because concept Autos on the best games in the world and it has a brilliant voice actors is no longer here now