Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favourite Grand Theft Auto character?

dream jo

The thing is with ongoing GPU and chip shortages (thanks to the miners and corona) this game wont be a blockbuster unless it is released 2022+

• Like 1

I have just got Michael eating by a shark you don't realise you've got Jaws in the film I've even got Franklin killed by shark jaws in Grand Theft Auto V

Edited by dream jo

I don't know how many times have killed Michael off the last year's my bad driving out loud

He is one of the best console player because he's good heart if it's bad if it hurts someone like said yeah I wondered is like cj I often wonder if Franklin is his son

gta_v_bike_1553865593201.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Niko Bellic.

See the source image

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

If they ever do Grand Theft Auto 6 or 7 they should use Jimmy off guns Jimmy Hopkins off pulley they showed bully they should now as an adult every very interesting the same what a a was like

142_4623.JPG

• 2 months later...

I wonder if they need a grand Theft Auto North North yankton like they did in the beginning of Grand Theft Auto 5 or Grand Theft Auto bullworth play full vs Vale or bullworth town new Coventry are Sky blues like the did bully makes me think

I wonder if Jimmy Hopkins ever becomes advance Theft Auto character to play again I mean in Grand Theft Auto not bully

82.JPG

85.JPG

• 1 month later...