Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former intelligence chief: "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things"

Not Invented Here

"There are a lot more sightings than have been made public," Ratcliffe said. "Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain. Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom."

"When we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is, it's not just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence collection," Ratcliffe said. "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things, and ... some of these are unexplained phenomenon, and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public."

Former CIA Director John Brennan said on a podcast with U.S. economist Tyler Cowen in December that the videos from Navy pilots "are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them."

Brennan also said he thinks "some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-intelligence-chief-quite-a-few-more-ufos-detected-than-public-knows

https://thedebrief.org/the-decades-long-ufo-taboo-the-biden-administration-will-have-to-face/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Served under trump, so hes looking for work?

Besides the remark about "different form of life" there is nothing to suggest aliens and then on the other hand be it aliens or some other country not thrilled with us being totally ignorant to whats flying in our friendly skies isnt so reassuring that we are ready for much or anything,

When an "on hoof" goat boy and other barnyard oddities can riot into the capital building that tells me if anything or anyone tries to attack us from the sky we are doomed.

Edited by the13bats

That's a remarkable admission by Mr. John Brennan, former head of Central Intelligence.

Objects detected by multiple sensors, which tends to confirm their objective reality. 

Objects displaying evidence of technology beyond our capabilities. So, not at all likely to be natural phenomena, or some aircraft, or spacecraft, made on Earth.

He even admits the possibility that other forms of life are connected with these objects. That's a very reasonable inference, given the above observations. That would necessarily be intelligent life, more technically advanced than ourselves. Obviously not from anywhere around here. 

UFOs have been reported, in forms still recognizable today, for 80 years, or longer. It seems that if attack or invasion were their plan,  they might have gotten around to it by now!

Edited by bison
corrected spelling, exposition.
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, bison said:

Objects displaying evidence of technology beyond our capabilities. So, not at all likely to be natural phenomena, or some aircraft, or spacecraft, made on Earth.

That is suggested by a lot of people but not proven,

20 years ago the RC group had night flight in the summer this was mostly non LED type lighting but we still came up with some wild stuff and after these night flights there would be UFO reports and sure enough a lot of those reports said it couldnt be this or that because of how it flew, and it was just an rc plane or chopper.

Also there is no way to speculate what secrets ours or other military have and how it can or can not fly,

The thing that really stands out UFO reports never have the object leaving our atmosphere and intering space or coming in from space if these are craft from another planet that seems very odd 

• Like 2

Wow, just wow. 

Quite an admission. Backed up with multiple sensors.

Starting to stack in favour of ... something is out there. And it is doing stuff we cannot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

That is suggested by a lot of people but not proven,

20 years ago the RC group had night flight in the summer this was mostly non LED type lighting but we still came up with some wild stuff and after these night flights there would be UFO reports and sure enough a lot of those reports said it couldnt be this or that because of how it flew, and it was just an rc plane or chopper.

Also there is no way to speculate what secrets ours or other military have and how it can or can not fly,

The thing that really stands out UFO reports never have the object leaving our atmosphere and intering space or coming in from space if these are craft from another planet that seems very odd 

I concede that it is possible for mundane objects to be mistaken, by random witnesses, for spacecraft that exceed our technical abilities. It's also reasonable that our present military flight capabilities could exceed what the public is allowed to know.

Having said that, one should bear in mind that Mr. Brennan, as head of Central Intelligence, was in a unique position. He would presumably have had access to the sort of expert analyses that could distinguish between remote controlled model aircraft and a genuine mystery.

He would also have had access, it seems likely, to classified information, at least in summary form, about the capabilities of United States' and other nations' aircraft.

Mr. Brennan is still willing to assert the existence of objects, apparently technological in nature, which can fly in a manner quite beyond our capabilities. UFOs have been asserted to do so for decades, and even in professional military reports.

If we had such technology then, it seems that this should be clear by now. Military secrets do not remain secrets for long. Other nations work out, or at least manage to learn about the same technologies, and the need for secrecy is ended. We've seen this happen, again and again, over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More disclosure before June 01. Hopefully they will continue with the FLIR imagery from the Nimitz FA-18F's and show the whole footage, and things Radcliffe and Brennan described as well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

More disclosure before June 01. Hopefully they will continue with the FLIR imagery from the Nimitz FA-18F's and show the whole footage, and things Radcliffe and Brennan described as well.

Brennnan, lol. I wonder if there are any right wing terrorists or libertarians riding in those UFOs?

On 3/20/2021 at 4:59 AM, Timothy said:

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Common sense. 

Objects breaking the sound barrier without a sonic boom. Nothing to see here, right?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

Objects breaking the sound barrier without a sonic boom. Nothing to see here, right?

Those objects are from one of those other dimensions and their physical laws trump ours, because reasons, mostly paranormal. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Those objects are from one of those other dimensions and their physical laws trump ours, because reasons, mostly paranormal. 

You speak with certainty. How did you become certain?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

You speak with certainty. How did you become certain?

I learned the truth about Sheepfoot. 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:47 AM, Not Invented Here said:

some of these are unexplained phenomenon, and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public

Yeah great, prove it, Ratcliffe! Oh you can't, nothing new there then-- same ol' crap. Boring zzzzzzz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Allegedly, unless I've missed something there's nothing to back this claim up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Allegedly, unless I've missed something there's nothing to back this claim up.

Yes, allegedly. If true, then there is nothing ordinary about it.

10 hours ago, bison said:

I concede that it is possible for mundane objects to be mistaken, by random witnesses, for spacecraft that exceed our technical abilities. It's also reasonable that our present military flight capabilities could exceed what the public is allowed to know.

Having said that, one should bear in mind that Mr. Brennan, as head of Central Intelligence, was in a unique position. He would presumably have had access to the sort of expert analyses that could distinguish between remote controlled model aircraft and a genuine mystery.

He would also have had access, it seems likely, to classified information, at least in summary form, about the capabilities of United States' and other nations' aircraft.

Mr. Brennan is still willing to assert the existence of objects, apparently technological in nature, which can fly in a manner quite beyond our capabilities. UFOs have been asserted to do so for decades, and even in professional military reports.

If we had such technology then, it seems that this should be clear by now. Military secrets do not remain secrets for long. Other nations work out, or at least manage to learn about the same technologies, and the need for secrecy is ended. We've seen this happen, again and again, over the years. 

Thats your take on it your opinions not any proven facts, its just what you want to believe, i dont share your beliefs.

i would like to point out that its arrogant to assume that brennan or anyone on our side knows the capabilities of other countries secret weapons.

When i was a child i placed undeserved respect, credibilty and intregrity on some people, like some teachers, doctors, police, preachers, even sime actors, like i same i was a small naive child and i learned those are just people to, who brennan was means little to me,

When people make extrodarnary claims a rational thinking person says, nice story show me the proof, we have no proof with this so not really much to discuss here.

12 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Just computing my disinformation-agent response. 

I’ll be back shortly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Disinformation computation complete.

Please provide your favorite story about what you’re claiming. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Disinformation computation complete.

Please provide your favorite story about what you’re claiming. 

I didn't make a claim.  You did.  I'm not claiming these objects exist. You are claiming that there is nothing extraordinary going on here.  Feel free to substantiate your claim.

17 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

No, nothing to hear here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

I didn't make a claim.  You did.  I'm not claiming these objects exist. You are claiming that there is nothing extraordinary going on here.  Feel free to substantiate your claim.

Um actually...

18 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

So if an object doesnt exist and you make no claims that they do then a nonexistent object wouldnt break the sound barrier or create a sonic boom, its nonexistent and in the most basic sense you were very much correct that there is nothing to see here as with a nonexistent object there isnt anyrhing to see it doesnt exist, in other words for something to be going on we need an existing object.

So it certainly isnt anything extraordinary it doesnt exist.

Now if whoever and i do not know who it was made some grandiose claim that some object broke the sound barrier and created no sonic boom we are not gullible idiots we would need a lot of colabarating proof of that claim otherwise its just a story nothing more.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2021 at 7:34 AM, the13bats said:

Thats because most of them crash as soon as they get here :lol:   

In fact, UFOs have been shown to be most dangerous form of transport there is.

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Radar glitches (whether occurring accidentally or deliberate) never create sonic booms however fast they move ;)  

• Thanks 6