Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former intelligence chief: "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things"

Not Invented Here

20 minutes ago, Essan said:

Thats because most of them crash as soon as they get here :lol:   

In fact, UFOs have been shown to be most dangerous form of transport there is.

Yep they can travel millions of light years yet get to this rock and everything goes kaput.

Yet never do we find a bumper, hubcap, door trim,

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Essan said:

Radar glitches (whether occurring accidentally or deliberate) never create sonic booms however fast they move ;)  

So you want to ascribe a phenomenon corroborated by multiple sensors as a glitch. Why do you think that is a reasonable thing to do?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, SeekTruth said:

So you want to ascribe a phenomenon corroborated by multiple sensors as a glitch. Why do you think that is a reasonable thing to do?

Would you please list these alleged multiple sensors, the type etc and the colabarating proof they were in use.

• Like 2

Don't we have satellites in space with high enough resolution to read a postage stamp on the ground from space? Why wouldn't a satellite be able to collaborate a pilot's sighting? The Nimitz encounter did track the "tic-tac" coming in from space and interacting with a large sphere that came up to meet it from within the ocean. Those involved in sharing information pertaining to the three videos covered by the NY Times have noted these UAPs are highly capable whether traveling in space, air or water. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Um actually...

So if an object doesnt exist and you make no claims that they do then a nonexistent object wouldnt break the sound barrier or create a sonic boom, its nonexistent and in the most basic sense you were very much correct that there is nothing to see here as with a nonexistent object there isnt anyrhing to see it doesnt exist, in other words for something to be going on we need an existing object.

So it certainly isnt anything extraordinary it doesnt exist.

Now if whoever and i do not know who it was made some grandiose claim that some object broke the sound barrier and created no sonic boom we are not gullible idiots we would need a lot of colabarating proof of that claim otherwise its just a story nothing more.

Oh man I wonder how many of these kind of people's heads will implode when they realize that it is the same governments who's nonsensical rhetoric you regurgitate that has been dropping the proof of the things they vehemently denied. Silly "sceptics". 

In fact I am pretty sure he is correct about the sonic boom. You will understand when you fully grasp where the objects come from and how they transcend into our physical realm from thier LOCAL but seperate environment. Sonic booms are irrelevant when you can shift phases of matter into levels unobservable to us, such as the transition between our "dimensions", or groupings of matter expressions within certain ranges of frequency similar enough to interact. Of course there is no boom when the matter isnt interacting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

Don't we have satellites in space with high enough resolution to read a postage stamp on the ground from space? Why wouldn't a satellite be able to collaborate a pilot's sighting?

Satellites don't look everywhere all the time. Also, there are clouds which get in the way.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yep they can travel millions of light years yet get to this rock and everything goes kaput.

Yet never do we find a bumper, hubcap, door trim,

never lol you should read about the NSA's investigation into the CIA's cover up of roswell. Very interesting and definitely proven that it was a coverup. The NSA spies on everyone and intercepted stories worldwide and in turn were provided info on things such as the Russian pilot who was killed by a UFO. His family didn't think it was so imaginary. What about the battle of LA and all the shrapnel that showered the city? Looots of people found those remains, bit by bit. The NSA have found other governments to be more forthcoming about these situations than our own and actively investigated the CIA's UFO disinformation campaign and coverups. The information is readily available to anyone who dares to read thier disclosures, and if you are still stuck in the 50s and completely unaware of the campaign the CIA has been on to brainwash the weakminded and gullible into repeating the mindsets and terms they coined like "conspiracy theorist"  than there isn't much I can say that you will learn from because if you refuse to go and read the actual statements from people like the NSA calling the bull**** than you are probably brainwashed past the point of being capably educated on the matter.

But also consider how many of our craft have returned from interstellar travel. Different planets each have different environments to cope with its hardly a surprise if there was some trial and error and now that we have secret agencies using tax dollars to replicate the devices im sure it accounts for the increase in sightings. In fact i saw one that quite clearly gave me the impression that it was shabbily incapable of leaving the atmosphere and inhabited by humans in relation to an agency who quite clearly had a great deal of unpublicized technology in there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We all haven�t heard this scenario before. This is just a modern version of �government disclosure.� There will be zero proof of anything, just more questions. Full disclosure within 3 months lol righttttttt. That just means a stack of papers with tons of lines blacked out and no real info included, only what they already stated. Give me a freakin breaK.

2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

never lol you should read about the NSA's investigation into the CIA's cover up of roswell. Very interesting and definitely proven that it was a coverup. The NSA spies on everyone and intercepted stories worldwide and in turn were provided info on things such as the Russian pilot who was killed by a UFO. His family didn't think it was so imaginary. What about the battle of LA and all the shrapnel that showered the city? Looots of people found those remains, bit by bit. The NSA have found other governments to be more forthcoming about these situations than our own and actively investigated the CIA's UFO disinformation campaign and coverups. The information is readily available to anyone who dares to read thier disclosures, and if you are still stuck in the 50s and completely unaware of the campaign the CIA has been on to brainwash the weakminded and gullible into repeating the mindsets and terms they coined like "conspiracy theorist"  than there isn't much I can say that you will learn from because if you refuse to go and read the actual statements from people like the NSA calling the bull**** than you are probably brainwashed past the point of being capably educated on the matter.

But also consider how many of our craft have returned from interstellar travel. Different planets each have different environments to cope with its hardly a surprise if there was some trial and error and now that we have secret agencies using tax dollars to replicate the devices im sure it accounts for the increase in sightings. In fact i saw one that quite clearly gave me the impression that it was shabbily incapable of leaving the atmosphere and inhabited by humans in relation to an agency who quite clearly had a great deal of unpublicized technology in there.

Have you actually read the CIA and FBI reports relating to Roswell? I think you haven't but have watched a video or documentary that alleges "secret information withheld". If you have can you please provide the link to those documents because they sound far different than the ones I've read. 

The only craft that have entered interstellar space are Voyager 1 and 2. Unfortunately, they won't be returning. That is unless we get a V'Ger scenario.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/interstellar-space-weirder-than-expected-nasa-voyager-2-reveals#:~:text=In the blackness of

5 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

What sensors? All that has been documented are claims. Uncorroborated claims by personnel who are no longer in the military. People who now curiously find themselves in a very nice post retirement money making gig on the UFO believers circuit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, Not Invented Here said:

"There are a lot more sightings than have been made public," Ratcliffe said. "Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain. Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom."

"When we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is, it's not just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence collection," Ratcliffe said. "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things, and ... some of these are unexplained phenomenon, and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public."

Former CIA Director John Brennan said on a podcast with U.S. economist Tyler Cowen in December that the videos from Navy pilots "are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them."

Brennan also said he thinks "some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-intelligence-chief-quite-a-few-more-ufos-detected-than-public-knows

https://thedebrief.org/the-decades-long-ufo-taboo-the-biden-administration-will-have-to-face/

I think the more down to earth and eyebrow raising item is that these two individuals feel so free to make public statements like this which may or may not be violations of their security clearances and possible NDAs. Very curious for these two to make rather  "out-there" claims without possibly having proper clearance to speak publicly on highly sensitive security items.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

If i can see genuine video evidence then I may change my opinion,  But at the moment there is more proof of Yetis living in Sherwood Forest ;)    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, astrobeing said:

Satellites don't look everywhere all the time. Also, there are clouds which get in the way.

Clouds may be the reason 9 out of 10 alien space craft crash

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Essan said:

If i can see genuine video evidence then I may change my opinion,  But at the moment there is more proof of Yetis living in Sherwood Forest ;)    

Unfortunately, due to gentrification the Yetis were displaced and now find themselves in the same predicament in the PNW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

I think the more down to earth and eyebrow raising item is that these two individuals feel so free to make public statements like this which may or may not be violations of their security clearances and possible NDAs. Very curious for these two to make rather  "out-there" claims without possibly having proper clearance to speak publicly on highly sensitive security items.

I assume that they are not at all involved in any TV programme, book, or any other form of publicity that may result in them getting more then 50p as a result of their revelations, nor expecting to do so in then  next 100 years.   Otherwise,  ....  ;)     

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

I assume that they are not at all involved in any TV programme, book, or any other form of publicity that may result in them getting more then 50p as a result of their revelations, nor expecting to do so in then  next 100 years.   Otherwise,  ....  ;)     

Well likely not now. The current move for a lot of the intelligence and military "experts" is to wait until their retirements have been finalized so there's no repercussions. I can't seem to find one person actively serving, in those positions who would make statements like this. 

Those "experts" once retired, can make claims as long as it doesn't disclose sensitive information they had direct knowledge of. SO they usually do a lot of generalizations and use terms the average person wouldn't know is absolute nonsense. If it sells books and convention tickets, who cares right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You have to be a complete moron if you don’t believe.  Evidence has been around for decades.  Nothing new here move along.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

If it sells books and convention tickets, who cares right?

And it might land them a slot on the History Channel. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

You have to be a complete moron if you don’t believe.  Evidence has been around for decades.  Nothing new here move along.

So... the debate is over? The science is settled? 

11 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I stopped reading the second i saw you actually sight "roswell" a very well debunked case that was embellished decades later by attention and profit seekers,

Go read mac brazels orginal report...weather balloon and radar target wreckage nothing more no cover up needed.

When you talk of ct and brain washed idiots take a look in a mirror.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Oh man I wonder how many of these kind of people's heads will implode when they realize that it is the same governments who's nonsensical rhetoric you regurgitate that has been dropping the proof of the things they vehemently denied. Silly "sceptics". 

In fact I am pretty sure he is correct about the sonic boom. You will understand when you fully grasp where the objects come from and how they transcend into our physical realm from thier LOCAL but seperate environment. Sonic booms are irrelevant when you can shift phases of matter into levels unobservable to us, such as the transition between our "dimensions", or groupings of matter expressions within certain ranges of frequency similar enough to interact. Of course there is no boom when the matter isnt interacting.

Will you prove any of this claims or will it be like your other claims, just stories with nothing to back them up...

Tell us the one about smoking dope and drinking but the alleged ufo you saw was really an alien ship.

Edited by the13bats
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

Isn't that the same argument creationists use?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, Nnicolette said:

I remember when the skeptics shot down anyone who believed that area 51 was real. Look where we are now.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Trelane said:

You post is extremely ironic. You refuse to believe that aliens are real, and here, yet you think these guys should be charged for speaking up? Which is it?

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

Will you prove any of this claims or will it be like your other claims, just stories with nothing to back them up...

Tell us the one about smoking dope and drinking but the alleged ufo you saw was really an alien ship.

Your being rude, bats. You're better than that. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 3:27 AM, bison said:

Objects displaying evidence of technology beyond our capabilities. So, not at all likely to be natural phenomena, or some aircraft, or spacecraft, made on Earth.

That is not what Ratcliffe said.

The Sun displays activity beyond the capabilities of our technology too.

Edited by Golden Duck