Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Five Eyes intelligence alliance mystery

Eldorado

eventy-five years ago, the United States and the United Kingdom signed a unique secret alliance. To this day, no other countries share classified information, work together to gather information, and integrate staff across their agencies to the same extent. Following the dealignment of the former settler colonies with British foreign policy after the Second World War, the relationship has since grown to also include Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. We know it today as the Five Eyes.

Remarkably little is known about the intelligence alliance. No single document exists in public knowledge to serve as a blueprint for the agreement. If such a document does exist, it is still highly classified. Last week, GCHQ and the NSA released a rare joint statement: “This alliance defines how we share communication, translation, analysis, and code-breaking information, and has helped protect our countries and allies for decades.”

Full story at National Interest: Link

• Like 4

It  purportedly serves as a backdoor means to snoop on the citizens without technically breaking laws in place to protect them from their own governments.  If CIA wants to spy on a U.S. citizen, it simply contacts MI5 or MI6 and they handle it for them.  No laws broken, voila`

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, and then said:

It  purportedly serves as a backdoor means to snoop on the citizens without technically breaking laws in place to protect them from their own governments.  If CIA wants to spy on a U.S. citizen, it simply contacts MI5 or MI6 and they handle it for them.  No laws broken, voila`

This came out 6 or 7 years ago.

They also collect and store every internet users "metadata" 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 8:57 AM, Eldorado said:

“This alliance defines how we share communication, translation, analysis, and code-breaking information, and has helped protect our countries and allies for decades.”

I cannot imagine a more obvious lack of "communication," "translation," "analysis," or "code-breaking" below ..... than the clear forecast of "Death to America." 

Thread Title - "Consider All Communications Monitored, How to stop the FBI from reading your emails" - Post 36 - May 15, 2013

What they're really listening for, are the Sons of Thunder.

So let them listen to screaming shards of glass.

Raptor Witness

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

Edited September 22, 2014 by Raptor Witness

The £250k US Spy Challenge

for prospective geopolitical forecasters

By Eldorado, May 18, 2019 in United States and the Americas

Posted August 6, 2019 - Post #16

..... There are many who cry out “Death to America,” on earth, but few who can bring it.

The answer to my proposed question #4, above, according to the honored said Higher Power, is “death by self inflicted fire.”

“Take on Me” says the Higher Power ..... and from out of our own midst comes the Destroyer of U.S.

So the ultimate fallacy are the concerns raised by the contest questions posed in the first place. 

They are far from the mark.

Edited August 6, 2019 by Raptor Witness

.... The spy masters in the state of confusion are no doubt saying to themselves, no one could possibly consider the questions here to be reasonable.

Yet, what has appeared, is in fact a “blood storm,“ from the East, of unparalleled destructive power.

48431732876_952c8639c6_c.jpg

Source 8-1-2019

“Now I command......” is not something we hear every day, and while it may be convenient to wish it all away, the truth of what is happening, will sweep away wishful thinking ...

• Haha 1

If it's secret how does anyone know about it?

Overall an amazing assortment of paranoia, entry level fanaticism and borderline insanity on display. Thank you for the entertainment all!:tu:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Trelane said:

Overall an amazing assortment of paranoia, entry level fanaticism and borderline insanity on display. Thank you for the entertainment all!:tu:

Right... because our governments would NEVER break their own laws or surveil their citizens, right?  Or do I misunderstand your statement?  Hell... Obama's administration didn't stop with average U.S. citizens, his thugs went after members of Congress over their stance on the Iran nuke travesty.  Or was all that info insanity?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, and then said:

Right... because our governments would NEVER break their own laws or surveil their citizens, right?  Or do I misunderstand your statement?  Hell... Obama's administration didn't stop with average U.S. citizens, his thugs went after members of Congress over their stance on the Iran nuke travesty.  Or was all that info insanity?

Is Bo allowed?

• Haha 1

Only if it's '10'

a4308766-7d63-4775-98c6-f4c3dfd77c8d.JPG

~

• Haha 3

On 6/5/2021 at 8:21 AM, Trelane said:

This applies equally to literally /every/ conspiridiotcy.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 2