Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sidney Powell - No reasonable person shoulda been suckered

ChrLzs

6 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Release the kraken!!!!! 

:D

I'll drink to that!

Release the Kraken (black spiced rum) in Australia! » EFTM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Remember when coke said it was ridiculous of people to think that their vitamin water actually was healthy? 

Reminds me of that debacle a bit. Just funnier. I wonder if anyone would be silly enough to hire her again for anything at all? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

You weren't taken in, were you, Acidhead...  That would have been embarrassing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Am I wrong in my delight on how this is all unravelling, and where it is, inevitably, heading?

I shall refrain from saying I told you so ... but oops I just did.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Am I wrong in my delight on how this is all unravelling, and where it is, inevitably, heading?

I shall refrain from saying I told you so ... but oops I just did.

Its gonna be dark.  Keep in mind that if one is not a reasonable person, no epiphany will occur. Further entrenchment, blaming of the Democrats and MSM not to mention absolute certainty that the deep state got to her will occur. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Previously, I thought Sydney Powell believed what she was saying and was unreasonable.  To find out she helped incite a riot to occupy the capital  for a lark,  or more probably to please Donald Trump and gain wealth, connections, and power is a lot more sinister.  She used people and might have endangered them not to mention doing harm to the confidence in elections  for personal gain.

I truly wonder how almost one million of Trumps Supporters feel now. I think there are two ways this can go. All the intelligent and reasonable people who supported all those calms will be embarrassed and start thinking for themselves again. The rest will be unable to understand what she is saying really means, which disqualifies them from the first group as far as intelligence and ever being able to think for themselves again go's. I want to believe that most of his supporters will realize they were duped and given misinformation so a lot of nonsense can be finally put to bed, I suppose time will tell.

Take Care Tate.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Its gonna be dark.  Keep in mind that if one is not a reasonable person, no epiphany will occur. Further entrenchment, blaming of the Democrats and MSM not to mention absolute certainty that the deep state got to her will occur. 

Very very sad, but nothing is more true. Hopefully people on this forum can see this for what it really was now, and that old tired debate can finally end. :mellow:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Previously, I thought Sydney Powell believed what she was saying and was unreasonable.  To find out she helped incite a riot to occupy the capital  for a lark,  or more probably to please Donald Trump and gain wealth, connections, and power is a lot more sinister.  She used people and might have endangered them not to mention doing harm to the confidence in elections  for personal gain.

But, but, these cases should've been allowed to go through the entire court process to appease unreasonable disenfranchised people.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Very very sad, but nothing is more true. Hopefully people on this forum can see this for what it really was now, and that old tired debate can finally end. 

Here is my confession. I really disliked  Hillary.  For about two weeks, I thought Donald Trump might be my guy.  He was brash but unknown to me, so I did a little google research.  There was a lot out there. He was sometimes the darling of the media, a rich successful playboy, well connected and moving in all the right circles.  There was a darker side to him too.  I found some of his interviews on Stern and on TV, I read  some of  his book and a lot of articles about him written long before he became president.  More than one noted his counterpunching reputation his unwillingness to let an affront get past him without responding and his willingness to to anything to get what he wants. 

It would not be surprising to me if  Donald Trump is perfectly aware that he lost the election and was not cheated but is using that lie to get what he wants.  It kinda fits with his whole history.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Of course MSNBC (and other similar MSM outlets) are going to spin this in a one dimensional way -

I've just had a quick look to see what's going on and it looks like Sidney Powell is in the fight of her life in her legal battle against not just the Dominion Voting Machine company but by association the whole Deep State and their supporters...

Another way to look at the words she presented is this...

https://twitter.com/BereftOfTheDial/status/1374151854108651525/photo/1

(you need to click on the Tracybeanz tweet bit to read the whole thing...)

I can't copy and paste it so if it disappears it is basically saying that it is a legal maneuver and that Dominion will have to argue that he claims were believable if they counter her point...

and see this for another bit of Powell's legal defense... against malice -

she says she' believed the allegations then and she believes them now...'

Sidney Powell is fighting to save her career, reputation and legacy - 

She is basically being punished for daring to speak out - and for being a prominent figure in support of Trump....

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It would not be surprising to me if  Donald Trump is perfectly aware that he lost the election and was not cheated but is using that lie to get what he wants.  It kinda fits with his whole history.

I have always thought this to be the case.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I truly wonder how almost one million of Trumps Supporters feel now.

After seeing how the MSM negatively and viciously twisted everything when it came to Trump for 4 years + (and still do)..... I think this will just be viewed by Trump supporters as more of the same...

Trump could do no right and Biden can do no wrong - 

That's the underlying MSM message... 

Personally I view this latest 'shock horror pass the smelling salts 'revelation'... as part and parcel of the general psychological operation against Trump and American Sovereignty.. 

Powell is in a messy legal battle and I think Trump Supporters will understand this... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Here is my confession. I really disliked  Hillary.  For about two weeks, I thought Donald Trump might be my guy.  He was brash but unknown to me, so I did a little google research.  There was a lot out there. He was sometimes the darling of the media, a rich successful playboy, well connected and moving in all the right circles.  There was a darker side to him too.  I found some of his interviews on Stern and on TV, I read  some of  his book and a lot of articles about him written long before he became president.  More than one noted his counterpunching reputation his unwillingness to let an affront get past him without responding and his willingness to to anything to get what he wants. 

Thanks for opening up Tate, now I don't feel alone. I also had and still have no use for Hillary. But, I was not surprised when Trump ran for President, he had already stated his intentions to do so back in 2012 when picked up and ran with the Obama birther  scandal. That made me take notice of him, so I also started to research the guy and what I found was a very racist back ground along with everything you stated above. 

Him and his father back in the 1970s, had denied Black Americans the right to rent apartments on property they owned. They were tried for unfair housing practices and discrimination. The evidence found proved they were guilty, but because of political connections they were only forced to change the way they treated minority's, which completely disproves what Trump said in a book he later wrote where he talked about the issue.  https://apnews.com/article/6349efef6986435b95411dc2e8f8f2c4

But this was only part of penchant for racist remarks and actions through 70s, 80s and 90s. All of these situations occurred before he even ran for President so none of it can be called a political attack against him.  https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/ 

The jump to 2012 when Trump took the Birther Conspiracy and ran with, during this time frame he was also becoming relevant to the Republican Party. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-perpetuated-birther-movement-years/story?id=42138176 

Then you have his statements concerning Dave Duke and his endorsement of Trumps run for President.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/01/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/

Tate when I put all of this together I knew I would be unable to support him in anyway. It is amazing to me that more people who choose a candidate don't both to research him or her. 

Thanks for your post Tate it is very refreshing to know others do their due diligence before they support a candidate.:tu:

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, bee said:

After seeing how the MSM negatively and viciously twisted everything when it came to Trump for 4 years + (and still do)..... I think this will just be viewed by Trump supporters as more of the same...

Trump could do no right and Biden can do no wrong - 

That's the underlying MSM message... 

Personally I view this latest 'shock horror pass the smelling salts 'revelation'... as part and parcel of the general psychological operation against Trump and American Sovereignty.. 

Powell is in a messy legal battle and I think Trump Supporters will understand this... 

I hope your wrong Bee, because if people do as you put it understand that the entire situation wasn't misinformation and attempt to steal a Presidency. Then they should continue to send him their hard earned money in the form of donations. Anyway Bee, I will still feel sorry for them, even though they are unable to see the forest through the trees they are still Americans and I will still hope they realize the mistake they have made some day.

JIMO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

Of course MSNBC (and other similar MSM outlets) are going to spin this in a one dimensional way -

I've just had a quick look to see what's going on and it looks like Sidney Powell is in the fight of her life in her legal battle against not just the Dominion Voting Machine company but by association the whole Deep State and their supporters...

Another way to look at the words she presented is this...

https://twitter.com/BereftOfTheDial/status/1374151854108651525/photo/1

(you need to click on the Tracybeanz tweet bit to read the whole thing...)

I can't copy and paste it so if it disappears it is basically saying that it is a legal maneuver and that Dominion will have to argue that he claims were believable if they counter her point...

and see this for another bit of Powell's legal defense... against malice -

she says she' believed the allegations then and she believes them now...'

Sidney Powell is fighting to save her career, reputation and legacy - 

She is basically being punished for daring to speak out - and for being a prominent figure in support of Trump....

Bee, Sidney Powell is the SS Titanic. But, I certainly do agree she is in the fight of life, one of her own making. When she loses this battle, and the odds are good she will, this will send a message to all the other fabricators of misinformation and Conspiracy Theories that their behavior will no longer be tolerated. 

Bee, what do you want to bet, that Rudy Gulliani is also heading for a disaster of his own making for the same reasons. You know when you really think about it, they both are nothing but discarded Trump train wrecks that will go down inflames. But, that is just another fact of life for Trumps inner circle, he will take, take, take and when your no longer of any use under the Bus you go,

Bee this has nothing to do with the MSM, or the Deep State these are facts life that have not been fabricated in anyway, kind of sad really.:(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Bee, Sidney Powell is the SS Titanic. But, I certainly do agree she is in the fight of life, one of her own making. When she loses this battle, and the odds are good she will, this will send a message to all the other fabricators of misinformation and Conspiracy Theories that their behavior will no longer be tolerated. 

Bee, what do you want to bet, that Rudy Gulliani is also heading for a disaster of his own making for the same reasons. You know when you really think about it, they both are nothing but discarded Trump train wrecks that will go down inflames. But, that is just another fact of life for Trumps inner circle, he will take, take, take and when your no longer of any use under the Bus you go,

Bee this has nothing to do with the MSM, or the Deep State these are facts life that have not been fabricated in anyway, kind of sad really.:(

obviously we will never agree on this subject - but thank you for your courteous replies...

The message that is being sent (IMO) is that if you oppose the tyranny and authoritarianism that has become more or less the norm... as the Colluding Elite make their moves to bring in Global Governance and a global digital currency...then you will be destroyed -

That's what happens in a dictatorship and we (the US and the West) are on a slippy slope.. 

Like I said we will never agree about all this - you see fabrication - I don't see fabrication...

I think Sydney Powell was and is a brave woman who is in the legal fight of her life...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So, Trump's lawyer now says that it was indeed a Big Lie and no reasonable person should have been suckered - so who here is still in that group?

I guess i saw this in my news feed yesterday it is and i just cannot express in mere words how completly and totally side splitting hilariously it is that shes taking the defence that only a blithering moronic idiotic ignoramus total dolt would have believed her claims of election fraud related to dominion.

The only thing that would be funnier is that some die hard trump subjects knee is locked bent and they are grasping at straws to make up ways to defend her calling them idiots etc it would be funny if the part where people try to make excuses for her wasnt so darn pathetic,

So no, this will not sway the average trump worshipper who is busy blaming others and making lame tired worn out excuses,

If just one trumper says, yeah bats i was duped by her and don i will say i was very wrong about a lot of things and that person will have something i didnt believe i trumpling could receive, my respect.

In the meantime trumpies keep the blame and excuses coming, im sure she will keep disparaging you for being stupid enough to believe her.

laughing6(2).gif.eef7f535a6a700aecb9701e4c125fefd.gif

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, bee said:

obviously we will never agree on this subject - but thank you for your courteous replies...

The message that is being sent (IMO) is that if you oppose the tyranny and authoritarianism that has become more or less the norm... as the Colluding Elite make their moves to bring in Global Governance and a global digital currency...then you will be destroyed -

That's what happens in a dictatorship and we (the US and the West) are on a slippy slope.. 

Like I said we will never agree about all this - you see fabrication - I don't see fabrication...

I think Sydney Powell was and is a brave woman who is in the legal fight of her life...

Honestly Bee, your right we will never agree on this subject, and I would also like to thank you for keeping our exchange courteous it is refreshing.

Thanks for the kind words, sincerity.

• Like 3

wait what, so her new argument is that she was addressing morons and crazy people, that can´t be right as Trump is one of the smartest person to ever exist, EVER!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Onlythebestpeople.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, bee said:

So either your "brave woman" was lying when she made her allegations of voter fraud or she is lying now when she said that it wasn't true.

No matter how you spin it your "brave woman" is a liar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1