Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1970s 'Mothman' photograph surfaces

UM-Bot

22 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It can happen in my understanding of reality.

What you call reality i call delusion.

Wouldnt you just love to prove me wrong about you and your make believe?

Ask your dead buddy to give you my moms name, grandmothers name or even dads first name, or just jump right to, "it doesnt work like that".

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

What you call reality i call delusion.

Wouldnt you just love to prove me wrong about you and your make believe?

Ask your dead buddy to give you my moms name, grandmothers name or even dads first name, or just jump right to, "it doesnt work like that".

Actually I do believe your deceased loved ones can come through a psychic and reveal private information the psychic wouldn’t naturally know. Heard about it happening many many times and some just too convincing to dismiss.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Actually I do believe your deceased loved ones can come through a psychic and reveal private information the psychic wouldn’t naturally know. Heard about it happening many many times and some just too convincing to dismiss.

Yeah ive "heard" a lot of things but didn't make then true, get back to me with a name, if its happened many many times shouldnt be a problem.

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Yeah ive "heard" a lot of things but didn't make then true, get back to me with a name, if its happened many many times shouldnt be a problem.

??? I’m not a psychic. Can’t do it for you. How hard have you tried if you’re interested enough?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

A psychic source I respect, Erik Medhus, was in telepathic contact with a Mothman creature. Upshot is they are refugees from another planet that could no longer support them. There were five and one has died. They can not reproduce in earth's environment so this is sadly the end of the line although they can live a very long time.

What planet. solar system?  When did they come here why could the planet not support them?  How long is a very long time? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

??? I’m not a psychic. Can’t do it for you. How hard have you tried if you’re interested enough?

You boasted of your extoplasmic buddy on the other side i called you out to prove several things which in your failure you proved what i already knew, you cant prove your claims.

As far as my interest or how hard ive tried not sure but for at least 40 years actually a few longer i have asked people like you to prove their claims of paranormal and they never once have.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

What planet. solar system?  When did they come here why could the planet not support them?  How long is a very long time? 

Here are all the Details

The Mothman

Fascinating stuff to me.

Edited by papageorge1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You boasted of your extoplasmic buddy on the other side i called you out to prove several things which in your failure you proved what i already knew, you cant prove your claims.

????   I don't understand. What boasting that I could do what???

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

I thought erik medhus killed himself and the people who channel him also channel,

Jesus, Hitler, Buddy Holly, John Lennon, Billie Holliday. Any celebrity you want.

Perhaps his bat **** insane mother drove him to suicide.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

They don’t channel famous people actually. Erik arranges interviews with them on the other side and telepathic communication occurs.

With these psychics nothing is too low for attention or a quick buck.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

With these psychics nothing is too low for attention or a quick buck.

I'm sure Erik's mother has lost a LOT of money on this labor of love to get a message out. Haters be haters

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

????   I don't understand. What boasting that I could do what???

Ill get back to you on this above but...

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Here are all the Details

The Mothman

Fascinating stuff to me.

Are you actually serious?

You are suggesting erik lives in some etherwirld where he books other dead people to chat with these charlatans, ahem, mediums and he channels aliens that are cloming off the mothman folklore, can you post a shread this is real,

Did you steal this from the king of the hill episode where buckleys ghost visits Luanne?

• Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I'm sure Erik's mother has lost a LOT of money on this labor of love to get a message out. Haters be haters

Using your child's death to fuel quackery is not what I'd call love, no doubt you do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

You are suggesting erik lives in some etherwirld where he books other dead people to chat with these charlatans, ahem, mediums and he channels aliens that are cloming off the mothman folklore, can you post a shread this is real,

But what makes him so special that only he can interview dead people?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

No one is hating i just see eyes rolling and hysterical laughing, i had no idea suicides got such a cushy free ride in the after life tim Burton lied to me...

s4sofhfzz4nz.jpg.22df69b051eb9cd1b8fa86c90638039b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Using your child's death to fuel quackery is not what I'd call love, no doubt you do.

Do you think its that or any chance the lady is just completely looney from loosing her kid , you know a kid kills themself parents dropped the ball so she makes up hes living like a rockstar on the other side to placate her guilt

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Ill get back to you on this above but...

Are you actually serious?

Did you steal this from the king of the hill episode where buckleys ghost visits Luanne?

I am suggesting there is an astral plane to reality in which Erik resides and he can communicate with other astral entities and these can communicate telepathically with the most psychically sensitive humans (mediums).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I think using a child's death to fuel quackery would be horrendous. That is not what I believe is happening here.

Just now, the13bats said:

Do you think its that or any chance the lady is just completely looney from loosing her kid , you know a kid kills themself parents dropped the ball so she makes up hes living like a rockstar on the other side to placate her guilt

Yeah that's what I strongly suspect, another poster on UM who lost his daughter has a similar claim that she talks to him.

I just don't understand the logic behind Erik being the only one who can interview other dead people.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am suggesting there is an astral plane to reality in which Erik resides and he can communicate with other astral entities and these can communicate telepathically with the most psychically sensitive humans (mediums).

And its only your belief zero proof, so does erik get to go on dates, hop up his car, play video games text his bffl, well bffd

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I think using a child's death to fuel quackery would be horrendous. That is not what I believe is happening here.

I agree, you don't want to believe that's happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

And its only your belief zero proof, so does erik get to go on dates, hop up his car, play video games text his bffl, well bffd

Errr.. he does things yes.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yeah that's what I strongly suspect, another poster on UM who lost his daughter has a similar claim that she talks to him.

I just don't understand the logic behind Erik being the only one who can interview other dead people.

His mom feels responsible she might be so erik has to be special on the other side he cant be a common spookie.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Errr.. he does things yes.

And will zero proof, this is whacked even for you.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked