Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Disappearances

Brandy333

Is there one that particularly interests you? It's always better to have something more than just a link. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Well I was in a hurry when I posted the link, but actually I found all the stories to be quite interesting.   Down at the bottom of the page there are more selections about disappearances, and I read about all those too.   To me, the ones that remain unsolved are just as spooky as a lot of the paranormal stories. 

How about you, did you find any of special interest?

I did find among other stories one to be of particular interest:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/02/the-national-park-ranger-who-vanished-into-thin-air

This is about a park ranger went missing, 40 years after he is still missing but they reopened the case.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

Most of them have likely explanations except for the last one 'The Mathias Group'. That seemed odd even if you allow that to begin with they simply got lost. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

Most of them have likely explanations except for the last one 'The Mathias Group'. That seemed odd even if you allow that to begin with they simply got lost. 

Yes, very odd.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Maybe one of them ran off and the other followed to try to bring him back. Gary Mathias was treated for schizophrenia...maybe got a panic attack.

• Like 1