Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's 1st Press Conference

acidhead

I didn't watch  or listen to it.  I didn't expect anything different though.  I am not a connoisseur of BS as some seem to be, I just avoid it.  A few will tell us how the lasts bull's piles were more artfully arranged and had a fruity fresh smell.   I don't get that close, its all BS.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Just that you brought Trump into this thread.

When a person makes a "slip of the tongue" or a "gaff" they usually notice and correct what they intended to say. Biden doesn't notice nor can he pick up where he left off. 

Edit. Maybe i just misread your post

I brought Trump up because I was just making the point that the media would make it a headline if Trump did the gaff Biden did. 

Like, that even though this gaff/mistake/ whatever you want to call it does not bother me, that I am also aware the media would of treated it different if it were Trump. 

• Like 3

Its quite ridiculous that people who supported and still support a maniac who raised nothing but chaos for 4 years get upset about little things like the use of a manuscript. It seems that these people didnt understood , or even didnt listen to, the important points Biden took on the table. But the very same behavior is also common in the daily life and at a smaller scale. For example, like the forklift driver of a company who claims that the management has no idea yadayada. But thats because the forklift driver dont see the big picture. If he would, he wouldnt be a forklift driver. Simply just that. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

He came to the Senate "120 years ago".

It wouldn’t surprise me that he was in tight with Wilson.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Completely lost. A deer in headlights. 

:D

20210325_133931.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would like to know how we will handle the border crisis and long term immigration. Problems in the rest of the world driving people to the US will not go away  anytime soon.

I would like to know how we will deal with China.  Elon Musk has just said China will become his biggest manufacturing center and his biggest customer base.  Others will follow.  Feel good speeches about America being #1 have not made it so.

I would like to know we will stick to out timetable and get out of Afghanistan.

I would like to know how fast the economy will get back to normal and how we will handle this current and future pandemics.

I would like to know how we will deal with the Middle East and how much we can withdraw. from the region.

I would like to know if there is any plan that will force Congress to be more responsive to the needs of the  citizens and less to their favorite donors and lobbyists.

But I don't expect to find out much.  Kind of a waste of time.  The news will cover the trivia:

I don't care if he reads off notes. 

I don't care if he has hearing aids, vision goggles and robot controllers moving his arms and eyebrows for sympathetic gestures.

I don't care if he uses two hands and a personal assistant to drink water.

I don't care if he wrote his speech alone in his bed at 2:00 AM eating an angry  cheeseburger because his wife never sleeps with him or whether it was drafted by a team of policy experts.

I don't care if he falls up or down the stairs..

I don't care if he talks about mass shootings, thoughts and prayers or gun control because most people don't give a peanut sized turd what happens to others just as long as it doesn't inconvenience them.  Nothing will change and what I care about is actions not speeches.

• Like 2

The reporter, a new CNN recruit, Ronald Crump, jumped up and asked, "Mr. Biden, why are you a total loser?"

"Hey, come on, Jack!" Biden replied. "That's just uncalled for."

"What's uncalled for is how much of a sad, pathetic, no-good failure you are!" Crump replied, twirling his mustache. 

"Come on up here, pal, and we'll have a good ol' round of fisticuffs to settle this once and for all!" Biden replied as Secret Service held him back. Finally, a shepherd's crook came from offstage and yoinked him out of there before a fight occurred.

"See? This guy can't even answer a simple question. Sad!" Crump replied.

At publishing time, Crump had calmly climbed up the stage and began answering questions for the next three hours, claiming it was "out of habit" from an old job he used to have.

article-8270-1.jpg

Edited by President-Elect Acidhead
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

:cry:  That was embarrassing to watch.

Pssst... and he has his finger on the NUKES.  :unsure2:  How does it feel that the actions of corrupt Democrats in the U.S. could lead to a war by "miscalculation"?  The good news is that if you trusted Obama, you get to keep his policies.  The Tan Messiah is firmly in control.

If he accepts the removal of the filibuster, he'll be responsible for what follows.  Ramming through "fundamental change" on 51 votes is a recipe for increased division that will lead to chaos and the Left seems okay with that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Oh yeah, he totally forgot to rant about showers, flushing toilets, injecting bleach, sticking bright lights in your orifices, and the sound of windmills causing cancer.  A good entertainer doesn't need a script, just says what comes off the top of his head.

Yeah... those grapes were probably sour, anyway.  Anyone who voted for this potato should be ashamed.  Anyone who continues to support him, when there is clear evidence that he IS NOT in control, is complicit with the destruction of our constitution and our freedom.  But hey, 80 million votes and you got rid of the Orange Menace (for now)

5 hours ago, Katniss said:

OMG! Would you look at all this? It looks like Biden is living rent free in your head now....son.

Keep supporting him.  It's like having ignoring a friend who p***ed his pants and doesn't realize it.  He's an embarrassment and he has the potential to be very dangerous to this country.  Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah... those grapes were probably sour, anyway.  Anyone who voted for this potato should be ashamed.  Anyone who continues to support him, when there is clear evidence that he IS NOT in control, is complicit with the destruction of our constitution and our freedom.  But hey, 80 million votes and you got rid of the Orange Menace (for now)

Well sure, I suppose that is  a point of view.  It appeared to 80 million of us that our country was already being destroyed. and the former president cared nothing for the Constitution.  Would you rather have your house swept away in a flood or turned into matchsticks by a tornado?  Either way, not a very good choice.

But hey, as I said, I didn't expect much, just another 4 years of wandering rants and putting powerful lights up America's collective rear end for a distraction.  At least this time you get to vent your unreasoning and virulent hatred, must be a stress reliever.  I have to sit backand chill out after my initial urge to defend the guy, I  remember that, I never liked him that much either, just enough more than Trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Keep supporting him.  It's like having ignoring a friend who p***ed his pants and doesn't realize it.  He's an embarrassment and he has the potential to be very dangerous to this country.  Carry on.

:su Okay! Sure! If that's what you want.

Luv you too, and then! Hugs.:D

Edited by Katniss
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

And yet

Still better than Trump.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

The reporter, a new CNN recruit, Ronald Crump, jumped up and asked, "Mr. Biden, why are you a total loser?"

"Hey, come on, Jack!" Biden replied. "That's just uncalled for."

"What's uncalled for is how much of a sad, pathetic, no-good failure you are!" Crump replied, twirling his mustache. 

"Come on up here, pal, and we'll have a good ol' round of fisticuffs to settle this once and for all!" Biden replied as Secret Service held him back. Finally, a shepherd's crook came from offstage and yoinked him out of there before a fight occurred.

"See? This guy can't even answer a simple question. Sad!" Crump replied.

At publishing time, Crump had calmly climbed up the stage and began answering questions for the next three hours, claiming it was "out of habit" from an old job he used to have.

article-8270-1.jpg

Mr Drumpf isn't fooling anyone....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO3dj-MqrATCKgg4Adc-y

• Like 1

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

20210325_120758.jpg

So your saying dead people voted for Trump :lol:

• Like 1