Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I SURVIVED show............A and E...........

Newfrance

Does anyone know if the tv show '' I survived '' is listed on line somewhere that  shows the 1994 car-jacking  at Nanuet Mall.....There is one where Scott Nappi chronicles it from top to bottom........ Anyone know if this episode is listed on line n somewhere................pls post........QUITE STORY BTW ...............

I have heard of that show, I think I watched it a couple of times, but did not see that episode.

Can't stand watching shows in which women describe being raped and murdered in gory detail which is about 90% of the episodes as far as I can tell.

You survived? I dunno how you did it, I can't stand to sit through any of those shows 

16 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

You survived? I dunno how you did it, I can't stand to sit through any of those shows 

Maybe they're just for creepy pervy people?

I used to watch the show, but don’t remember that episode.  I watched it a few times and liked it, but now I’m like Oversword, these types of shows disturb me.  Maybe it’s called getting old, IDK.

• Like 1

THERE IS A LISTING OF  I SURVIVED.............. someone posted it......does anyone know if the one with SCOTT NAPPI IS ON IT, I DID NOT SEE IT..... it involved the 1994 carjacking at Nanuet mall in ny...................... 

Youtube seems to have quite a few of the episodes you could check to see if this one is on there.

Edited by TashaMarie
Spelling error

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2021 at 2:55 PM, ouija ouija said:

Maybe they're just for creepy pervy people?

There is a small percentage of people who have had awful things happen to them of family members and they are drawn to these types of programs as a form of re-victimization.

• Sad 1