Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Brandy333

Ghosts Of Animals

Recommended Posts

Brandy333

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=real+pictures+of+ghost+dogs&&view=detail&mid=1D04F2475346426F12C41D04F2475346426F12C4&rvsmid=AF3A8FB1C8A13B4B8CBFAF3A8FB1C8A13B4B8CBF&FORM=VDQVAP

Everything living is made up of energy, plants, animals and humans.   Even though all living things die, the energy never dies.   I found these clips to be interesting because the entities in them appear to be real, not just a video tampered with.   The first is of a cat, then a dog, etc.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
acute

Some of those clips are so obviously fake! :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

There is less to support animal ghosts than human ghosts and nothing to support human ghosts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TashaMarie
12 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=real+pictures+of+ghost+dogs&&view=detail&mid=1D04F2475346426F12C41D04F2475346426F12C4&rvsmid=AF3A8FB1C8A13B4B8CBFAF3A8FB1C8A13B4B8CBF&FORM=VDQVAP

Everything living is made up of energy, plants, animals and humans.   Even though all living things die, the energy never dies.   I found these clips to be interesting because the entities in them appear to be real, not just a video tampered with.   The first is of a cat, then a dog, etc.   

So there are ghost plants?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

So there are ghost plants?

I don't know if you would call them ghost plants, but yes even plants are made up of energy.   All living things are.   You may like to read this article:

https://taylorhalverson.com/2019/09/08/can-plants-go-to-heaven-why-questions-matter/#:~:text=Of COURSE plants go to heaven! They were,forth praises to the Lord all the time.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

There is less to support animal ghosts than human ghosts and nothing to support human ghosts.

Just out of curiosity, what are your evidences to support human or animal ghosts don't exists?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
13 hours ago, acute said:

Some of those clips are so obviously fake! :lol:

Perhaps, but you say "some" are fake, so which ones to you perceive to be real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
7 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Perhaps, but you say "some" are fake, so which ones to you perceive to be real?

I've seen many similar ghost pet clips. Some are obvious fakes, IMHO, but others are more convincing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
54 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Just out of curiosity, what are your evidences to support human or animal ghosts don't exists?

Thats an honest question, and you may regret asking as im having a pretty bad day and trying to derail how i feel by replying to you so such an inquiry keeps me in a way from getting worse,

if i were to ask believers why they believer i very well would get a lot of different replies a lot of wonderful heartfelt stories and in the end all believers have is belief,  do i have much more than my beliefs? in a way i feel i do lets see if anyone agrees.

First hurdle is what a person defines "ghost" as and for me its a disembodied spirit, life-force, soul whatever but its atonomous, conscience and has some sort of form or mass, in that it doesnt make much different to me if a person says an orb ( likely camera artifact ) or the 3 hitchhikers from diznee are ghosts by now a person should be on the same track with what a ghost is to me.

However, you are talking about energy and that could be rather simplistic and require none of my criteria to be a ghost.

I wont play burden of proof games with you but i dont need anything to believe ghosts do not exist, its as simple as ive never seen anything to prove to me they do.

for basically as long as man has kept his knuckles out of the dirt there have been claims of ghosts there have been likely millions who believe in them but through out all the centuries not once has a ghost been proven, not at all, we have some stories that are better than others but not proof.

I could say ive never seen or talked to a ghost and believer fred says well i have so i ask fred to prove it and we know thats where this can get ugly, if ghosts were real we would both have that proof and not be having this discussion but we dont.

Also please do not make any jumps or assumptions im not saying a believer is wrong and i am right i am saying i need to see it myself to believe and i will totally respect believers until they attack and berate me over their lack of proof of their beliefs.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Thats an honest question, and you may regret asking as im having a pretty bad day and trying to derail how i feel by replying to you so such an inquiry keeps me in a way from getting worse,

if i were to ask believers why they believer i very well would get a lot of different replies a lot of wonderful heartfelt stories and in the end all believers have is belief,  do i have much more than my beliefs? in a way i feel i do lets see if anyone agrees.

First hurdle is what a person defines "ghost" as and for me its a disembodied spirit, life-force, soul whatever but its atonomous, conscience and has some sort of form or mass, in that it doesnt make much different to me if a person says an orb ( likely camera artifact ) or the 3 hitchhikers from diznee are ghosts by now a person should be on the same track with what a ghost is to me.

However, you are talking about energy and that could be rather simplistic and require none of my criteria to be a ghost.

I wont play burden of proof games with you but i dont need anything to believe ghosts do not exist, its as simple as ive never seen anything to prove to me they do.

for basically as long as man has kept his knuckles out of the dirt there have been claims of ghosts there have been likely millions who believe in them but through out all the centuries not once has a ghost been proven, not at all, we have some stories that are better than others but not proof.

I could say ive never seen or talked to a ghost and believer fred says well i have so i ask fred to prove it and we know thats where this can get ugly, if ghosts were real we would both have that proof and not be having this discussion but we dont.

Also please do not make any jumps or assumptions im not saying a believer is wrong and i am right i am saying i need to see it myself to believe and i will totally respect believers until they attack and berate me over their lack of proof of their beliefs.

 

 

Thanks, I appreciate your insights.   I'm not here to judge anyone for what you do or don't believe, everyone has a right to an opinion.   But I do like what someone wrote long ago when they said:  We are not humans having a spiritual experience, rather we are spirits having a human experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
22 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Thanks, I appreciate your insights.   I'm not here to judge anyone for what you do or don't believe, everyone has a right to an opinion.   But I do like what someone wrote long ago when they said:  We are not humans having a spiritual experience, rather we are spirits having a human experience.

And i liked what some deep goth girl said in the crow 2,

"Life is just a dream on the way the death"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.