Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revealed: the face of King Tut's father

UM-Bot

A believable generic Thutmosid based on a composite of Thutmose III, Amunhotep II and Thutmose IV, with perhaps a sprinkling of the unrelated Seti I thrown in. At least they have not created a "conehead".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He looks East Asian. That would totally make sense where the smarts came from.  However, his pale skin wouldn’t last a moment in the blazing desert sun....therefore, scientific reconstruction failed.

Looks like a white supremacist to me. 

4 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

He looks East Asian. That would totally make sense where the smarts came from.  However, his pale skin wouldn’t last a moment in the blazing desert sun....therefore, scientific reconstruction failed.

do you realize what you said is racist?

i dont care what afrocentrist kook youve read, the egyptians were not sub saharan black. they were Mediterranean. just like the rest of the people from greece to libya. egypt was in the north extreme part of africa and therefore far from the equator so there would have been seasons. not to mention advanced civilization.

• Confused 1

On 3/27/2021 at 5:59 AM, pbarosso said:

do you realize what you said is racist?

i dont care what afrocentrist kook youve read, the egyptians were not sub saharan black. they were Mediterranean. just like the rest of the people from greece to libya. egypt was in the north extreme part of africa and therefore far from the equator so there would have been seasons. not to mention advanced civilization.

I saw a documentary not so long ago that showed how some of the Pharaohs actually had red hair...

And that the climate was different too, much more lush and green..

• Like 1

There were black African pharao's too. I remember a Taharka.

'Smarts' come from all over the globe...

National-Geographic-Black-Pharaohs.jpg

The Kushite rule lasted from (747–656 BC).  That was pretty late in Egyptian history and when the country was in chaos because of invasions by the Assyrians and others.  It built none of the major architectural wonders of ancient Egypt.  

4 hours ago, tortugabob said:

The Kushite rule lasted from (747–656 BC).  That was pretty late in Egyptian history and when the country was in chaos because of invasions by the Assyrians and others.  It built none of the major architectural wonders of ancient Egypt.  

IIRC it borrowed the pyramids and built tons of them far south of egypt. 

no one is trying to be racist. its just that Afrocentrism can be pretty attractive and we must fight misinformation.

On second thoughts, allthough 25 or so years older than Tutankhamun, which is a factor, this reconstruction looks nothing like reconstructions of Tutankhamun, and given that Tut was the product of an incestous relationship, there should be a strong resemblance, but nothing, not even close. In fact while I do see Thutmosid features, at least generic, he looks more like he's related to Isoroku Yamamoto, from the "Land of the Rising Sun" and with a sun symbol forming the basis of it's two flags. And then there's Akhenaten, the "Son of the Sun" in his city of the rising Sun in the horizon, proof that the Japanese are descended from Akhenaten, with his Sun symbol, who fled there after being deposed, and that Nefertiti became Amaterasu and Meritaten became Pikachu, and it's really weird that her body has never been found in Egypt, isn't it....

Isoroku_Yamamoto.jpg

pVXQnjByYNpmSYDzEKa76Z-970-80.jpg.webp

Edited by Wepwawet
  • Like 1