Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stay Away From South Carolina’s Most Haunted Street After Dark Or You May Be Sorry

rashore

With its long, storied history of hauntings and reports of paranormal activity, South Carolina is a downright spooky state. From haunted cemeteries to haunted cemeteries, to vengeful spirits that terrorize hotels and restaurants, South Carolina full of spooky spots everywhere you turn. Even our streets and highways are haunted. And there’s one road, a highway in the Palmetto State, where you’ll be haunted in triplicate. Driving down this road during the day you’ll be overwhelmed with gorgeous views and Spanish moss hanging so low from the giant oak trees that you’ll swear it hits your car as you pass under. But driving this road after dark… now that’s another experience altogether.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-carolina/sc-most-haunted-street/

• Like 4

I was only laughing at the "you may be sorry" part, as a cynical skeptic spookies never mess with me its like i have ectokryptonite.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sounds like a great vacation location:D

Or for 49.99 ill lock you in my basement.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Or for 49.99 ill lock you in my basement.

No thanks dude, I have heard about your basement.:D

• Haha 1