Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Brandy333

5 Of The Creepiest Dolls In Movie History

SecretSanta

I never watched Annabelle, the doll was so ugly. I just couldn’t get into the Movie.

Brahms, I didn’t find the doll creepy and the second movie was a stinker.

• Like 3

Hyperionxvii
Posted (edited)

I hope Chuckie is on there, otherwise the coach of the Las Vegas Raaaaiiiidddders is going to be very disappointed. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

https://thistv.com/blog/the-five-creepiest-dolls-in-movie-history/

I wouldn't want any of these dolls in my house.   Wonder what happens to these dolls after a movie is made? Probably found in antique stores and such where they are bought only to wreck terror in homes.

From what I have heard they are sent out to random people around the country as gifts. You don't even have to register to receive one, they basically just pick a name out of the most current US Census and send the Doll out!:devil:

• Haha 2

the13bats

They become sought after collectors items, dolls are not haunted or possessed nothing is,

Annabel is a hilarious joke made up by the warrens to turn a buck, movie makers didnt think the real anna was scary enough so they had their FX people make them a more fitting leading girl.

annabellecomp_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.gif.d4fff04f907849585d85d097dfa29773.gif

Since i do believe in helping my fellow man i will volunteer to give any alleged haunted or possessed item ( not just dolls ) a loving forever home if you send them to me.

• Like 5

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

They become sought after collectors items, dolls are not haunted or possessed nothing is,

Annabel is a hilarious joke made up by the warrens to turn a buck, movie makers didnt think the real anna was scary enough so they had their FX people make them a more fitting leading girl.

annabellecomp_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.gif.d4fff04f907849585d85d097dfa29773.gif

Since i do believe in helping my fellow man i will volunteer to give any alleged haunted or possessed item ( not just dolls ) a loving forever home if you send them to me.

I found a very very old human toe while taking a walk on a Mountain here. I really think the dam thing is haunted, no matter where I put it, it keeps ending up in one of my running shoes. I am really tired of the dam thing, I tossed it out a window once and two days later it was back in my shoe!:wacko:

i would send it to you, but I am uncertain at this point if it still won't find its way back to my shoe!:w00t:

I just don't know what to do at this point:devil:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Confused 1

Brandy333
5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I found a very very old human toe while taking a walk on a Mountain here. I really think the dam thing is haunted, no matter where I put it, it keeps ending up in one of my running shoes. I am really tired of the dam thing, I tossed it out a window once and two days later it was back in my shoe!:wacko:

i would send it to you, but I am uncertain at this point if it still won't find its way back to my shoe!:w00t:

Throw the shoes away with the toe in it.    

• Like 2

Brandy333
9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

From what I have heard they are sent out to random people around the country as gifts. You don't even have to register to receive one, they basically just pick a name out of the most current US Census and send the Doll out!:devil:

They send one to me I'll just throw it away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

the13bats
51 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Please dont toss it out.

• Haha 1

Buzz_Light_Year

What about Finley? lol

the13bats

And hopkins in magic

SecretSanta

And the piranha dolls in Barbarella.

jmccr8
11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hi Manwon

try sandals instead of wingtips 

jmccr8

• Haha 1

onlookerofmayhem

The Puppet Master dolls were always awesome. 

neca-puppet-master.jpg?resize=768,512&ss

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
6 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I hope you realize I was just teasing you:D

No hard feeling, I hope.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Please dont toss it out.

That will really not do much good, they always come back just like lost toes.:devil:

• Like 1

Brandy333
3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I hope you realize I was just teasing you:D

No hard feeling, I hope.

No hard feelings.

• Thanks 1

the13bats

I wasnt teasing if a person has a haunted object they dont want send it to me, except you manwon my toe case is full.

• Haha 2

Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I wasnt teasing if a person has a haunted object they dont want send it to me, except you manwon my toe case is full.

No problem, the only way I could send it was the sending it in the shoe and I don't want to throw away a perfectly good pare of shoes!:)

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
29 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Little Manfred wants to be adopted, he may he be just what your looking for Bats.:devil:

3DB8C1ED-78DB-43BF-9E6A-D9AC0DB21F37-17390-00001B6BD1479DAE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1