Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid Vaccination Poll

Still Waters

Covid Vaccination  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Covid vaccine - yes or no?

• I have had my 1st dose of the Covid vaccine
    • I have had 2 doses of the Covid vaccine
    • I do want the Covid vaccine and intend to have it as soon as it's offered to me
    • I do not want the Covid vaccine at all
    • I do not want the Covid vaccine at the present time, but maybe later

Tina and i just got hom from getting it ( moderna)

Im a hard one to judge reaction due tp my out of my control nervious panic issues so with something like this i tend to be hypersensitive.

My left arm already hurt from a fall so i got it in my right, we waited there 15mins and i more less had nothing more than any other time i spend an hour in a store, now my right arm is feeling it mostly in the joints very little but there.

I also seem a bit more drdp cloud headed but that could very well be psychosomatic.

Tina has that issue where needles make her pass out, not the pain maybe a fear thing when she got piercings she always passed out for a few, but they must use tiny needles, i really felt zero pain from the jab, i tried to get a look at the needle but the nurse said they retract after use to be safer to the worker which is very cool.

Tina said her jab hurt but she didnt pass out this time shes already crashed out, she said it made her woosey and neck pain, but i cant say with her whats caused by the vax or ither things she takes.

I would say overall im pretty good just my normal nerves issues.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Tina and i just got hom from getting it ( moderna)

Im a hard one to judge reaction due tp my out of my control nervious panic issues so with something like this i tend to be hypersensitive.

My left arm already hurt from a fall so i got it in my right, we waited there 15mins and i more less had nothing more than any other time i spend an hour in a store, now my right arm is feeling it mostly in the joints very little but there.

I also seem a bit more drdp cloud headed but that could very well be psychosomatic.

Tina has that issue where needles make her pass out, not the pain maybe a fear thing when she got piercings she always passed out for a few, but they must use tiny needles, i really felt zero pain from the jab, i tried to get a look at the needle but the nurse said they retract after use to be safer to the worker which is very cool.

Tina said her jab hurt but she didnt pass out this time shes already crashed out, she said it made her woosey and neck pain, but i cant say with her whats caused by the vax or ither things she takes.

I would say overall im pretty good just my normal nerves issues.

This is not to scare you or your wife, because it really sounds like anxiety, but just to be sure, your wife should call her doctor about those few symptoms. You know, just in case.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Katniss said:

This is not to scare you or your wife, because it really sounds like anxiety, but just to be sure, your wife should call her doctor about those few symptoms. You know, just in case.

I understand, shes okay and would vault to the ER if she felt it needed,

I slept a bit and just bodywise feel like a medium grade flu, keeping an eye on it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I understand, shes okay and would vault to the ER if she felt it needed,

I slept a bit and just bodywise feel like a medium grade flu, keeping an eye on it.

Sounds like your immune system is kicking in and doing fine. ;)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Sounds like your immune system is kicking in and doing fine. ;)

Yeah, not long after i posted that on here tina reads me a post off FB where a whole family we know got covid and are all doing poorly so ill stop my whining.

• Like 3

Had my first shot. Felt fine, but slept twenty hours only getting up one time to go to the bathroom. After that I was awake for a few hours and slept for another twelve hours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When my husband had his 2nd Pfizer shot he was told the side effects of the 2nd can be more so than the 1st. His arm was a bit sore that night at the injection site but otherwise he was fine, he had felt nothing at all after his 1st.

I've got another week to go before my 2nd shot. I'm not worried about it, I just want to get it over and done with.

• Like 3

Had the second shot Moderna two days ago. Had fatigue and body aches (only in the lower half of my body for some reason) for 24 hours. All that's left is my arm still has some soreness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I registered a few days ago. Was told I am not eligible yet. They are vaccinating ugly people first. Man, I will wait forevaaa.

Should get the first shot in two weeks. Looks like AZ but it is ok. Just get it done and get over with this crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I got an email saying my appointment for the J&J vaccine is still on so I will be getting it Saturday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well im just blown away more on that in a moment,

The vax hit both tina and myself fairly hard the first few days with symptoms reported by others here, flu like in a way.

Not long ago i go outside and my buddy ive known all my life was on my porch with his wife and mom in the car parked next door, now he knows i suffer from neurotic panic type issues,

Hes fallen on hard times the last couple years he beat camcer but job lost forced them to sell their house and move to a trailer the moment i come out he starts getting too close and grilling me on how have i been but all intense,

i say im starting to feel better but we got vaxxed last week, he freaks out jumps 10 ft back says stay away that i could infect him,

I asked you didnt get vaxxed yet? i assumed he would have been, but no he goes off how the vax is alreaded outlawed in germany for killing people and its a pathogen that is made with fetus DNA, and every ingredient is a poison, he really said that.

He clamed that all his drs advised him against it saying it sends the immune system out of control, he then said its not 2 shots but is up to 3 now and he is sorry i made this mistake getting it ,

i was a bit deer in headlights and told him he needed to go actually do some research he said he has with experts worldwide and his done with me jumped in his car and peeled out,

It was all so very odd as hes not like that i even thought i recalled him saying he was fist to get vaxxed a while back,

Well, guess i lost another childhood friend.

Bummer.

Edited by the13bats
  • Sad 7

On 4/15/2021 at 11:58 PM, Michelle said:

Had my first shot. Felt fine, but slept twenty hours only getting up one time to go to the bathroom. After that I was awake for a few hours and slept for another twelve hours.

After my second I had pretty much the same reaction. The first day I kept moving my arm around in a circle. It got a little sore the next day, but that was it.

The only problem I had was my husband. He had to go out of town and he was worried about me. He kept calling and waking me up. He had told a neighbor he was going to be gone and she came over and woke me up to check on me. I told him I was going somewhere I could get some sleep or I'm gonna turn the phone off. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The vax hit both tina and myself fairly hard the first few days with symptoms reported by others here, flu like in a way.

Not long ago i go outside and my buddy ive known all my life was on my porch with his wife and mom in the car parked next door, now he knows i suffer from neurotic panic type issues,

Hes fallen on hard times the last couple years he beat camcer but job lost forced them to sell their house and move to a trailer the moment i come out he starts getting too close and grilling me on how have i been but all intense,

i say im starting to feel better but we got vaxxed last week, he freaks out jumps 10 ft back says stay away that i could infect him,

I asked you didnt get vaxxed yet? i assumed he would have been, but no he goes off how the vax is alreaded outlawed in germany for killing people and its a pathogen that is made with fetus DNA, and every ingredient is a poison, he really said that.

He clamed that all his drs advised him against it saying it sends the immune system out of control, he then said its not 2 shots but is up to 3 now and he is sorry i made this mistake getting it ,

i was a bit deer in headlights and told him he needed to go actually do some research he said he has with experts worldwide and his done with me jumped in his car and peeled out,

It was all so very odd as hes not like that i even thought i recalled him saying he was fist to get vaxxed a while back,

Bummer.

Wow all because you decided to get a shot. Tbh that is a dumb reason for someone to end a friendship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Wow all because you decided to get a shot. Tbh that is a dumb reason for someone to end a friendship.

Like i say im still a bit deer in headlights over it, pretty much the only word i got in was suggesting he do more research and he lost it,

My wife thinks its more about his life falling apart, im not at all cross with him i thought attacking me for getting the vax and basically calling me a dead man for doing so was a bit much.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Bummer.

You did the right thing getting vaccinated. As for your friend, give him some time. Eventually all works out somehow.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

Bummer.

I had my first Moderna a week ago. Next is May 3rd. No real issues with the first other than some arm aches and being tired. Tired may just be because my life is in turmoil and had nothing to do with the shot. No pain at all with the needle. I figured with the microchip in it ther would be a bigger needle. (SARCASM)

I had to go to my bank after I got it. Been banking there over 20 years. Know everyone quite well. Sat down with a rep that I’ve worked with for years. Mentioned that I just had my first shot and she also jumped back. Freaked out saying she wanted nothing to do with it and did I know I was now contagious? I was really astounded. I told her ok, I’ll go work with Linda. Told her have a nice day and went to Linda. 
Strange 

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs
Added a word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

Bummer.

Maybe he will get over what ever it is he is going through.   My neighbor in the mountains has always been a conspiracy nut and 2 weeks ago when I went up to get some rocks for landscaping he came along and told my friend that the contrails are the government poisoning us with aluminum.    She didn't even blink (bless her), she asked "Why would the government do that" and he went off on the elite want to kill us all.  I wanted to say, "in the 90's it was a barrim isotope, not aluminum" but I kept quiet.   He went on his way and we went back to collecting rocks.   Some people just seem to need that kind of stuff, I haven't figured out why though.

• Like 2

Thanks guys, i dont regert vax or anything like that just bill was basically one of my last friends and he wss always odd but the way he freaked out like HerNibs bank worker, and in bills case before that hes all trying to get up in my space no mask, i didnt like that pre covid, if hes so terrified of those of us who have been masked he might want to find a safe place to hide i read have the USA has been vaxxed,

Well D-rat i wont make bill sound any better he too believes things like contrails are poison and 5g is for world domination, i just never kept up with his CT stuff,

Sure there are unknowns with covid and the vax but i had to do what i felt right for me with the info i have we have seen to many we known get very ill or die from covid.

Thanks all.

• Like 2

I do not want the Covid vaccine at all; we all have antibiotics now

I had it my family and even my 98 year old mom had it in a nursing home and we did all survived it , but in that nursing home a person ran over my mom over in a wheel chair and broke in her upper leg . She went to the hospital and died, we are suing them  on her death :angry:  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I had it my family and even my 98 year old mom had it in a nursing home and we did all survived it , but in that nursing home a person ran over my mom over in a wheel chair and broke in her upper leg . She went to the hospital and died, we are suing them  on her death :angry:  

Sorry to hear about your lost. Docyabut2.

• Like 1

I had my 2nd Pfizer yesterday afternoon. My arm is sore which is a bit tiring, but otherwise nothing else to report. I've just been getting on today doing laundry etc..although I'm trying not to use my sore arm more than I have to.

• Like 5

On 4/23/2021 at 7:45 PM, docyabut2 said:

to me the vaccine side affects are worst then the covid :)

Not with the friends and family i have seen sick and die from catching covid

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 5:40 PM, docyabut2 said:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.   Blessings.  

• Like 2

People freaking out and calling people who have been vaccinated "infectious" is a whole new kind of stupid - first I've heard of that. Where do these idiots get this crap?

• Thanks 1

• The topic was unpinned