Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid Vaccination Poll

Still Waters

Covid Vaccination  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Covid vaccine - yes or no?

• I have had my 1st dose of the Covid vaccine
    • I have had 2 doses of the Covid vaccine
    • I do want the Covid vaccine and intend to have it as soon as it's offered to me
    • I do not want the Covid vaccine at all
    • I do not want the Covid vaccine at the present time, but maybe later

Just got my 1. dose of Moderna. So ffffarr nou side ...---... benaflecks I am aware off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, odas said:

Just got my 1. dose of Moderna. So ffffarr nou side ...---... benaflecks I am aware off.

I just got my first dose of Moderna today too. I went to sleep for a while this afternoon and my arm is sore but nothing major.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, susieice said:

I just got my first dose of Moderna today too. I went to sleep for a while this afternoon and my arm is sore but nothing major.

Yes, me too just a little bit of sore arm now. Working even some overtime today.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, odas said:

Yes, me too just a little bit of sore arm now. Working even some overtime today.

Do you know when you get your second shot? I get mine on June 11. 

• Like 1

Mid August. Was not given a firm date now because it could happen sooner. Should get an update sometimes next week.

• Like 1

I took 2 doses of Sinopharm vaccine in April. It makes me sad to see how many antivax people there are around me.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Waiting for second shot (in about 2 weeks). Vaccinations pretty much available everywhere now (Northeast P.A.).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, odas said:

Mid August. Was not given a firm date now because it could happen sooner. Should get an update sometimes next week.

I thought the second shot was supposed to be in a certain time frame? I got my first Moderna a bit ago and they set me up i think about a month or so out for the second. Though i was able to reschedule it to a week later.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, razman said:

I thought the second shot was supposed to be in a certain time frame? I got my first Moderna a bit ago and they set me up i think about a month or so out for the second. Though i was able to reschedule it to a week later.

Things have changed here in Ontario, Canada, for the better. Most get a time frame for the second shot three months to the day of the first shot. So mine should be August 15. However, with the supply most dates are moved up now to way earlier - 1 to two months time. That is why I will be notified this week of the correct date. So far over 7 million Ontarians have been given the first dose. With the pase ( drive thru vaccinations, 32 hour marathon vaccinations, family doctors drive...) and supply, it looks like we are on a good way to have 90% of population fully vaccinted before end of August.

• Like 1

My arm isn't sore anymore. That only lasted for a day. No redness or swelling. They say the second shot is the worse. I'll soon see.

• Like 1

Since i had work tossed back on my plate i wanted to get shot 2 on sun or mon in case i get sick but have to call to make the appointment and they are only there when im sleeping so gotta make this happen, i got part one gonna get part two.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:48 AM, Desertrat56 said:

They don't any more.

If you say so.  From what I can tell, there are those that will say that “they never did” (use heavy metals and toxins as preservatives) and others will say “not anymore”.  Which is it?  But whatever the case, neither do say what they were replaced by?  

It is ancient anti-vax drivel.  

Drivel no (you listen too much to the MSM).  Ancient perhaps but only until the next batch is produced.  In production, you use what you have on hand.  When you replace one toxin for another, what do you gain?  Just to be able to say the indefinite, “we don’t use that any more”?  Heavy metals and toxins are used as preservatives because nothing else works as well.  The key is to find a process so you don’t need to use them.  Maybe utilize the local compounding pharmacy to produce small amounts daily??

If @RavenHawk would do some current research, he would know that.  

When my wife was diagnosed with Lyme disease, we did a lot of research and continue to do so.  The journey has taken us from heavy metals, to vaccines to auto immune disease.  It’s all related.  The Lyme likes to mimic heavy metals to hide from the immune system.  Mercury amalgam in fillings gives the disease perfect cover.  My wife took a heavy metal test and she registered off the scale on many, including Mercury and Lead.  I took the same test and just barely registered less than a point with lead.  One would think that with me working near uranium, beryllium, etc., that I’d show more of a response??  We figure that I have that “double detox” gene??

In the western parts of the state, the ground water has low levels of arsenic.  Over 30 years of drinking the water, people begin to get cancers.  The 1956 film “The Conqueror” was filmed in St. George, UT.  Weeks prior, there was a nuclear test nearby.  After major shooting was completed, they carted off about 60 tons of local soil to use back in Hollywood to dress stages.  Later, we believe that they dumped the dirt in Burbank (the other side of the hill).  Over half of the cast and crew developed cancers, including John Wayne, Susan Hayward, Agnes Moorehead, Pedro Armendariz, Dick Powell, and others, most dying in the 70s.  Burbank has a higher than normal level of deaths from cancers.  We think this dirt is but one of several possibilities for the source of cancers.  We have a friend that lives there. She and three others (nearby neighbors) got cancer.  Only she survived.  In the Tulie Basin, (downrange of Trinity), residents there have higher rates of cancers.

The point being that in all of these examples, there are very low levels of heavy metals and toxins in the environment.  The outcome is that with long periods of exposure to these elements, the body can only absorb so much before disease appears.  As I was mentioning, today’s children are more susceptible to toxins that they receive from the home and vaccines and other sources, that their bodies can’t take anymore and develop allergies to milk, peanut butter, and the list keeps growing.  How many more vaccines can be forced into a small body before the body gives up?  Just a few years ago, medical science wouldn’t even acknowledge auto immune disease.  They considered it just the patient’s imagination.  This is beginning to change.  They are seeing more and more cases.  So please, don’t question my research.

I have looked it up, the mercury and formaldahyde are no longer used as  preservatives.  

Then what is used in their place?  It’s probably polyglycols.  You don’t let your pets drink that stuff.  As I was mentioning with cigarettes, they use anything they can to make them more addictive.  The only difference between the two is addictive vs preservative.  Neither care about the long-term effects.

Probably why the Pfizer vaccine has to be frozen and is considered useless after it has been thawed over 6 hours.

The preservatives are in addition to freezing.  It’s the heavy metals and toxins that protect the vaccine from the freezing and it’s the freezing that gives it a shelf life.

@RavenHawk, getting a fever and feeling sick right after a vaccine like the flu shot or covid19 shot indicates your immune system was weak and the vaccine is putting your body into over drive to create the antibodies you need to survive the actual virus.  

That’s completely wrong.  It doesn’t work that way.  What I had was not a reaction to the shot itself.  A Cytokine Storm doesn’t go after only weaker immune systems.  In fact, a healthy immune system is probably more susceptible.  It’s like cranking an engine running at 95% efficiency up another 10% for a long period of time.

If that is the only reason you don't think vaccines are safe then you are not very educated in how vaccines work.  

No, that’s not the only reason.  There are at least two others.  For one, never trust the government when they are trying to coerce you into doing something for “your” benefit, especially when their science is questionable.  That is not the role of government.  The vaccines are mRNA.  There has not been enough testing on this.  This is why these vaccines are considered medical devices for emergency use only.  There is nothing the government can do to force you or shame you into doing – hold your ground!  We know what they are designed to do.  We have no idea what they will do in and to the body.  I’m curious to see what cancers and auto immune diseases emerge in 8 to 10 months?

If you had actually gotten the flu that year you might have ended up in the hospital.  The flu lasts a lot longer than a day and a half even if you are young and healthy.

If there was somebody to take me, I probably would have ended up in the hospital.  I didn’t say I had the flu for just a day and a half.  I said I was unconscious for a day and a half.  I was still weak after gaining consciousness.  I saw no need to go to the hospital after that.  You are so concerned with my education, maybe you should worry about yours and your reading comprehension??

I got my second dose of Moderna yesterday. Arm feels like it used to when my brother would punch me. Other than that I've felt no side effects going on 24 hours now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got my first jab last Tuesday, zero side effects (Comirnaty/Biontech).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had my first vaccine last week I am high risk but I should have had it done in March the doctors know I'm high risk but let's have had it now just with my second one

• Thanks 1

I had the first jab on Jan 27, and the second 14 April. both were Oxford AZ. 

No side effects and I was 59 at the time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got my second Moderna today. For the first one, the second day was the worst, but I'm pretty good right now.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, TrumanB said:

I took 2 doses of Sinopharm vaccine in April. It makes me sad to see how many antivax people there are around me.

How do you determine who is an "anti-vaxxer"?  I'm not having this vaccine for several more months, if at all but I've never refused any other vaccine.  99.8% recovery isn't a statistic that supports the full court press on this "vaccine".  Coercion does not make it more appealing.  IF the vax is effective then those who receive it have nothing whatever to fear from being around unvaccinated people.

• Like 2

Antivaxers...people who are more afraid of vaccines than of illness. By the way, many of those recovered people have less or more serious damaging covid effects on their health.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, and then said:

IF the vax is effective then those who receive it have nothing whatever to fear from being around unvaccinated people.

False.

- none of the applied vaccines provide a 100% protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its known variants

- its likely that new, additional variants to come

- unvaccinated but infected people can infect vaccined people as there is no 100% protection by vaccination (yet)

- as per current scientific knowledege it cannot be excluded that vaccinated people can infect others

Its still frustrating that, after 1.5 years into the party, a lot of people still dont understand the very basics of virology and infectiology.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, toast said:

Its still frustrating that, after 1.5 years into the party, a lot of STUPID ASS HOLES still dont understand the very basics of virology and infectiology.

Fixed that for you

Just heard an elderly extended family member just died from covid, and their spouse died a week ago from it. I don't know specifics but knowing a small amount about them and where they are from I can only assume they did not get vaccinated and denied it all the way to the end. That may not be the case but this late in the game at their age, there's no way they couldn't have gotten the vaccine if they tried.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, moonman said:

Fixed that for you

I have used all my metal strength to be polite somehow but you are right. As I stated a year ago already, the virus is such successful because it uses the stupidity of its potential hosts.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, toast said:

I have used all my metal strength to be polite somehow but you are right. As I stated a year ago already, the virus is such successful because it uses the stupidity of its potential hosts.

The time to be polite is over. Shame away, time to call a spade a spade.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, moonman said:

The time to be polite is over. Shame away, time to call a spade a spade.

The time to be polite is 'always'.  And that's a racist statement.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joc said:

The time to be polite is 'always'.  And that's a racist statement.

FALSE, the phrase predates any racist uses of the word. Know what you are talking about before speaking. Or maybe you think "king of spades" and "gardening spade" are racist statements too?

Polite enough for you?

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned