Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Haunted family dig up dead ancestor

Eldorado

Business came to a standstill at Lyantonde Hospital when a family from Bujjubi-Kiweesi village, Kalungu district, stormed the facility to exhume the remains of their family member who was buried at the cemetery at the hospital entrance 100 years ago.

It is said that Paul Kivumagana died from a strange ailment in 1921 and his body was buried in the hospital cemetery after failing to trace his family members.

But the family now says that the spirit of the deceased is haunting them, as he demands a decent burial.

Full monty at Dispatch Uganda: Link

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

papageorge1
Posted (edited)

Sounds possible to me. Wonder if things will settle down for them. I think ancestral spirits can remain closer in certain traditional societies.

Edit: Let’s stick the probes in

Papameter Reading

Paranormal Involved   65%    All Normal   35%

Factors; shelling out money on conviction for someone no one living ever knew

Edited by papageorge1

and then

I see something like this and I wonder if the new buildings on the footprint of the twin towers in NYC, or the dump the debris (and remains) were placed in are haunted.  I mean, a couple of thousand died there suddenly to extreme violence.  I'm sure most of them were only identified by pieces of tissue after a DNA test.  MOST of their remains were either vaporized under pressure or they were excavated and dumped at the Fresh Kills landfill :( 

• Like 4

Hankenhunter
39 minutes ago, and then said:

I see something like this and I wonder if the new buildings on the footprint of the twin towers in NYC, or the dump the debris (and remains) were placed in are haunted.  I mean, a couple of thousand died there suddenly to extreme violence.  I'm sure most of them were only identified by pieces of tissue after a DNA test.  MOST of their remains were either vaporized under pressure or they were excavated and dumped at the Fresh Kills landfill :( 

Earthbound spirits who haven't moved on yet. I'm sure there's at least a few of them. Time has no meaning to them. Years could be hours to them. Until they connect with the light, they're still attached to the body. Good catch, and then.

• Like 3

Hankenhunter
6 hours ago, and then said:

By the way, I watched your Avatar in Port Hardy, a few decades or so ago when he was an up, and coming ventriloquist. Funniest s**t I ever saw in person.

• Like 1

the13bats
19 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Earthbound spirits who haven't moved on yet. I'm sure there's at least a few of them. Time has no meaning to them. Years could be hours to them. Until they connect with the light, they're still attached to the body. Good catch, and then.

Carol anne..go into the...oh, never mind.

• Haha 1