Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House for sale has 'not haunted' sign outside

UM-Bot

It's totally haunted, classic reverse psychology on the seller's part. NOT FALLING FOR IT GUY.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's riddled. If it's not then folk were murdered there and therefore they are expecting for it to be riddled at some point very soon.

If I were a ghost:

- I'd be (very) mischievous;

- I'd be haunting every place officially reported as "Not Haunted";

- I'd have great food, beverage, cigars and sex through the people in such places. For example, I'd smoke through smokers, who would be my filters;

- I'd be considered the most horrible ghost EVER.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, ant0n said:

If I were a ghost:

- I'd be (very) mischievous;

- I'd be haunting every place officially reported as "Not Haunted";

- I'd have great food, beverage, cigars and sex through the people in such places. For example, I'd smoke through smokers, who would be my filters;

- I'd be considered the most horrible ghost EVER.

Beetlejuice?

With billions dead then at the least there would be millions of ghosts yet zero to prove it, not one ghost miffed enough by my total skeptical cynicism to at the very least flick my ear or give me a wedgie

• Like 2

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

Beetlejuice?

With billions dead then at the least there would be millions of ghosts yet zero to prove it, not one ghost miffed enough by my total skeptical cynicism to at the very least flick my ear or give me a wedgie

Thats exactly my arguement, billions of people have died throughout humans short history. Yet nothing. It would be all over the news for ages if there was a sniff of evidence.

Nothing but stories, mental problems and an awful meter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Thats exactly my arguement, billions of people have died throughout humans short history. Yet nothing. It would be all over the news for ages if there was a sniff of evidence.

Nothing but stories, mental problems and an awful meter.

Just think of all the comedians who’ve passed, and tell me not ONE of them, as a ghost, would pull some elaborate hilarious prank. Insanity. If I was a ghost I’d go steal everyone on the blocks left shoelace once a week. Or leave a single pear on their doorsteps. Keep life fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, the13bats said:

Beetlejuice?

I cannot be more serious.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ant0n said:

I cannot be more serious.

Ah, dont sell yourself short, if you try harder, practise a lot at some point you might just step up to being a lot more serious.

Casper tricks again, poor kid is bored. Prob Munsters look inside, never judge a hse by it's cover? /rhetorical /sarc eeeer .. judge a hse by its covid? /sars :huh: eeeeh a bit of steering topic askew. Joy.

Edited by Nosy.Matters

Great, no photo of the house.Might have to check out the realtor's website to see if they did post a photo. Maybe the house just looks that way. People  are nuts.