Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Mind power helped move the Suez ship says Uri Geller

108 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Stiff

RYG4mh.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jethrofloyd

David Copperfield wouldn't be able to do that. :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
56 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The sad thing is that there are people who will believe him. :no: 

More would be laughing at this idiot though.

This claim shows he is disconnected from reality. He probably needs mental help. After trying to convince others of his BS all his life it's like he is starting to convince himself. The guy is clearly a top shelf loon. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Be careful what you say about his special powers i read he sues if you disparage him he sued randi a time or 2 over it, granted he lost and had to pay randis court costs but he sued.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Here's a thread where ee were discussing uri,

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

Mind power may have been a factor. I’ve gone on record as stating belief in Uri’s paranormal  mind power. I know he is a pet object of skeptic derision. Probably no new ground to be found in this thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No there's no new ground.

Uri is worse than ever with his rabid lies and garbage and your still supporting claims on a ratio proportional to their stupidity. The dumber the claim, the more you support it. Not sure why you feel the need to keep reminding people that you prefer to go with the most ridiculous option, to get maximum attention I would guess. 

I do recall me quoting multiple top scientists and top magicians but you will pretend that never happened. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I do recall me quoting multiple top scientists and top magicians but you will pretend that never happened. 

It didn't. You have quoted fringe believers working outside their fields. You're a scammer. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

It didn't. You have quoted fringe believers working outside their fields. You're a scammer. 

I only quoted people who started as healthy skeptics but became convinced. That’s impressive to my fair logical mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

Uri is such a publicity hog, but it is hard to discourage him him. 

I was so embarrassed that in an sudden bout of flatulency I drove that ship aground,  I would never confess.   After four days of preparation with  street tacos and refried beans I will never admit that I freed it again by turning in the other direction either..   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I only quoted people who started as healthy skeptics but became convinced. That’s impressive to my fair logical mind.

Like the statistician you claim is doing science? Or people who have not actually practised science for decades? Those laughable debunked claims? Nothing healthy about those cranks.

You have been called out many times on these fakes and scammers. Your support of cadaver desecration has offended quite a few. 

And you welch on bets. 

You're here to promote Uri because you know anyone who can think does not and you have an opportunity to troll the forum. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ted hughes
8 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Geller is clearly a man of talent. It's just a shame that his talent, these days, seems to mostly consist of trying to take credit for other people's achievements.

You know he has admitted being a charlatan?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ted hughes
7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Mind power may have been a factor. I’ve gone on record as stating belief in Uri’s paranormal  mind power. I know he is a pet object of skeptic derision. Probably no new ground to be found in this thread.

You know he has admitted being a charlatan? Why do you believe?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Israeli spoon-bender Uri Geller has claimed mind power helped to move the ship which was blocking the Suez Canal.

Salvage teams succeeded on Monday at moving the massive container ship, the Ever Given, which had blocked the crucial trade route for the past week.

Geller, who found fame by claiming to have the power to bend spoons, told his fans on social media that they had managed to move the ship with their minds.

Times of Israel

My aging PC had a 'blue screen' the other night. I took 5 mins to sort it.

I have proactively sent Mr Geller  a thank you. ^_^

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
10 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Mind power may have been a factor. I’ve gone on record as stating belief in Uri’s paranormal  mind power. I know he is a pet object of skeptic derision. Probably no new ground to be found in this thread.

Funny that you should show up because I had you in mind when I wrote this:

12 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The sad thing is that there are people who will believe him. :no: 

 

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Uri is worse than ever with his rabid lies and garbage and your still supporting claims on a ratio proportional to their stupidity. The dumber the claim, the more you support it. Not sure why you feel the need to keep reminding people that you prefer to go with the most ridiculous option, to get maximum attention I would guess. 

That sums him up very nicely. :tu:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

It would've been wiser if good ol ' Geller prevented this with his psychic mind power... 

~

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ted hughes
32 minutes ago, third_eye said:

It would've been wiser if good ol ' Geller prevented this with his psychic mind power... 

~

That puts me in mind of God healing the sick- why didn't he stop them being sick in the first place?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
godnodog
14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

More would be laughing at this idiot though.

This claim shows he is disconnected from reality. He probably needs mental help. After trying to convince others of his BS all his life it's like he is starting to convince himself. The guy is clearly a top shelf loon. 

Prayers will do, no need for health medical assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
41 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

That puts me in mind of God healing the sick- why didn't he stop them being sick in the first place?

Do you have an appointment or spiritual insurance? 

~

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.